Getting Started: Tips and Tricks? Advice?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting Started: Tips and Tricks? Advice?

Gotta be honest with ya here: I'm terrible with women, and that's why I'm here. It's not even that I can't carry out a normal conversation. As a matter of fact, I can generally get an interesting conversation going with just about anyone if I can identify anything they're doing/wearing/about them. But I just can't wrap my finger around the whole dating and getting laid thing. I've done the former a couple times, neither was great, because I settled, but I've never dated anyone. I'm a tall, strong, average-looking dude, but from what I've read that doesn't matter.

So, I guess what I'm asking is, where do I start? My current situation is that I'm living with my parents (which is whatever, cars are cool), 18 y/o, and working construction right now. I do drive, and I know a few people. Not sure where to go to meet women, and I don't know what to do when I do find attractive women.

Thanks!

Los Angeles
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

start by talking to girls you're attracted to the same way you talk to other people.

if you still are attracted after talking to a girl for a little bit, tell her you guys should hang out and what's her phone #.