John Alexander - How to become an alpha male.

Chester
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

John Alexander - How to become an alpha male.

this was one of the first books i've read and also one of the best on the subject.
    It has tips not only on pick up (more suited to older men) but has alot of useful information on how to get over one-itis, dating tips, style tips (although not great its a good grounding on how to find your style) and most importantly how to hold yourself in public, infront of friends and infront of women.

some mistakes but barley noticeable and a compelling read. its pretty much TMM but in laymans terms.

peace
    Last edited by Savoy; 11-2008-05 at 07:07 PM.

Missouri
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, one of the first books i read, very good. gives a lot of a tips for body language. talks a bit about exersize too. it seems as if alexander is a natural, he doesn't say anything about prescripted stuff, but says stuff like "be an interesting person, and you will always have interesting stuff to talk about." good read.
    Mr. G

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With the mystery method the whole game felt unnatural and unreal to me but after reading this book it brought it all together for me and turned this ladies man mentality into my reality. 3 days after reading I got my first lay and 2 weeks later a new girlfriend I highly suggest this to anybody who feels as if they're are trying to be something they are not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ego View Post
    With the mystery method the whole game felt unnatural and unreal to me but after reading this book it brought it all together for me and turned this ladies man mentality into my reality. 3 days after reading I got my first lay and 2 weeks later a new girlfriend I highly suggest this to anybody who feels as if they're are trying to be something they are not.
    I agree with the prior posts, this book has got some really good PUA info in it. This book is suited to day game, not clubs.

TMM is club focused, so is more unnatural, since club environment is unnatural.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a great book because it is focused on YOU. It talks about how to improve yourself and it gives info on how to make yourself the center of a social circle. Overall it has useful info and interesting stuff. Great read.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just did a search for John Alexander as wanted to see if he was referenced at all, who he actually is, if he's involved in this community at all.

Like some said above, he was the first e-book I read on the subject and learnt an awful lot from him. Implemented a lot and got a lot of the girls I'd wanted to get. Changed my psychology on a lot of things. This was before The Game and PUAs all became a thing. Over the last 15 years since I read BaAM I've picked it up again every 5 years or so and revised the ideas within as it's easy to get complacent.

The reason I found this forum was because I'd had a lot of people talking to me about The Game and I'd 'negged' it a bit as I was confident I got the key principles that he must talk about in there. Anyway, I emailed John Alexander as I had a question and it bounced back the email address he puts at the end of the e-book doesn't exist anymore. So I searched and connected with The Game etc and these forums.

Nice to know others came to this through the e-book I read all those years ago.

I'm now reading The Game and find it a fascinating read in terms of the whole society and club. I've had my jaw wide open at points! The bit where Style is about to f the girl and she takes her shoes and socks off and the smell dissipates around the room so much so that he needs to get out of there. That made me laugh and was genuinely jaw-dropping. I can totally imagine that.

How does the BaAM book compare to Magic Bullets / Venusian Arts etc?