How do you heal a broken heart?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you heal a broken heart?

My ex-boyfriend and I have been separated for 5 months now. I canít say Iíve moved on already since Iím still into him. I miss his hugs, kisses, and care. I thought heís the one, not until I discovered him cheating with my best friend. I thought the advices Iíve been reading on a love tour testimonials will help me get over him but it never worked out! How do you heal a broken heart? I want to start a new life!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn, sorry to hear this.

First off I just want to say I hate cheaters. I also give you props for coming to a pick up artist forum to ask for our advice.

Seriously, there is no real way to heal a broken heart. Especially in this type of situation. You not only lost a "boyfriend," you probably also lost a best friend as well. Am I right?

I've been a pick up artist for quite some time. I was faithfully married (never cheated) for a long time as well, she just left me last month. It tore me up for about a day. Then I realized something. She is leaving me, it's her choice, not mine. I didn't do anything wrong, so why am I all broken up? I don't owe her anything except friendship and respect.

So that's my story.

Having been in this game I can tell you we have all sorts of "tricks." Some people use them for evil, some for good. I'm a good guy (just going to have to take my word on that). I don't use girls, I prefer let the whole experience be a discovery on both our parts. If it works great, if not I have a new friend.

Your ex is a douche bag in my book. He didn't just cheat on you, he cheated on you with your best friend. He stole two things from you. Your trust, and your friend. He used your emotions to against you. Something pick up artists are really good at doing if they just want to get you into bed. This is why you miss his hugs, kisses, and care.

Getting women into bed isn't what real pick up is about. It's about meeting quality women who otherwise would not give "average" guys the time of day. Having them want to sleep with us is a possible side benefit (which can be replicated).

You have to realize this in order to look at what he has done. When you see it for what it is, you will begin to heal.

Truly sorry that happened. Hope this helps in some way.