How to improve value in existing social circle?

1. How to improve value in existing social circle?

So generally I have been successful with girls. However one of my best friends for 10 rears or so is daiting a girl and her social circle is the one I want to improve in. Every time we hang out I feel my value dropping. They are pretty loud and up beat. I am loud but fuck they are on an entirely different level. I can tell that I have begun losing respect in this group and Iím not really sure why. Does anyone have some tips on taking back control and improving value of an existing social circle? My fear is to bring women into these groups and these girls lose respect because the way these other girls act towards me.

Los Angeles

You're doing something these people don't like. Have your best friend watch whatever's happening and explain specifically which actions are causing this loss of respect, and why.

You can't compensate for bad behaviour with good behaviour, it doesn't work like that. You need to get rid of the bad stuff and work from there.

Introduce your own girls to this group and fear not. The dynamic will change....I guarantee it

4. Quote Originally Posted by TailsPUA View Post
    Introduce your own girls to this group and fear not. The dynamic will change....I guarantee it
    Yes. Introducing people to each other, esp high value people, is the regular guy's equivalent of being famous.

5. The biggest thing you need to do bro is learn to act like an alpha male.

You want to be seen as the "alpha male" of the whole social circle.

So in other words, traits like these are really good:
    -Carefree
    -Independent
    -Confident
    -Assertive
    -Protective of women (like if drunk dudes won't leave them alone)
    -High value
    -Motivated
    -etc.

If you can, try to sleep with the girls, too. Not in a forceful way, but just flirt/tease them, get some IOI's, and see if they're open to flirting with you. Just be sexual in your subcommunications, but not overtly sexual.