Re-initiating contact with girl met from a party

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re-initiating contact with girl met from a party

I met this girl from a birthday party. Didn't even focus on n-closing. Found out she went to her cousin told him I was cute and asked for my number. Texted a bit , seemed the alpha female type. Maintained my frame through out . Been a day since contact, called and left a vm of how I was grabbing vanilla ice cream (her favourite) and thought of her. She then drops the text after a couple hours: "Hey ! Thank you for that voicemail- made my day. Soo I know we haven't started talking, but things are kind of shitty right now at home and I don't want to give you the wrong idea by continuing, I do think you're pretty cool/would love to get to know you better, just bad timing right now. I'm sorry "

I waited a bit and then responded "Hey it's unfortunate thats it affected you before. Take care"

Speaking with the friend, she does have issues at home, guess she didn't want to drag me ?

Question for you pros seducers, would it be worthy for me to call or text her up in a couple months with an embarrassing story how I thought I saw her at the grocery store and approached her thinking it was her . Or would I leave a voicemail with some mystery to get her to call me back? I DO NOT have oneitis but I'm always looking to better my game

Reinitiating via calling sounds the alpha thing to do, but leaving a vm not revealing the full story would make her curious to call me or text me back ?

Thoughts fellow mPUAs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would call and try to be fun then gauge her reaction. If she's "Did you need something?" then I would punt