Preparing for this year in the faculty.Need help

Preparing for this year in the faculty.Need help

I think this thread goes in "social circle" or "day game".
    I need your ideas about this.This is not about attraction exactly. And maybe i should go to another site.I prefer this forum ,because there s many things related to MM methods,pnl ,etc.

In 2008 i started with the medical school,in that time,i can t just study. i was obssesed with surpass my loneliness,recovery from my break up with my ex(tooks me many years) and i neglected ererything.So i left in 2009. In 2016 i started from the beginning. The good is , i have learned some thing and i progressed in my career and other stuff. But still has one big flaw:social skills. A great percentage of student are women. You can imagine. So,what s exactly the problem? If you dont know how to adapt to the group,you can have some problems,even if you know too much.
    I ll try to resume the dynamics in the faculty
    At least here,there s two major thing to consider : Common classes,and daily evaluation(ocassionally some annoying group works)
    Common classes - just sit down with your group and listen what they have to say about it. You take notes,ask sometimes,etc.
    WEEKLY EVALUATIONS - You go to a room with your current group.(Every year they change the members. you never have the same companions).there s one expert who comes ,take a list and then evaluate the topics to be discussed.Basically,you have to talk about it.Exposed how much you studied.IF YOU JUST DONT SAY ANYTHING,
    YOU DISQUALIFY.
    Many times you have to "compete".Or say something relevant in the right time,and before others,if not,repeating thing is irrelevant. The one who has a strong presonality,charisma,or is well-received in the group,dont have problems.
    Naturally, everyone must adapt. interrupt without being too rude, but at the same time make sure you are the one who says something. Sometimes unintentionally you offend someone and resentments arise. In the worst case ...agressive-passive situations
    And yes,is not exactly easy and fair,even when they insist with the cortesy.
    Finally,you can get the "Insufficient"(you fail,and must wait for the next year) ,the "sufficient" and the "very good" The "very good" gives you a "extra chance" in the exam(like a extra life).

Trying so hard to survive. Fortunately,i became friend with a girl who result be the "leader" of that group.Pure luck.It wasnt neccesary to compete. they were all respectful when I spoke.

With me , we were 4 men.all others 13 were girls.
    I tried to be"alpha" i mean,be friendly,participative and interesing for the girls . But dont know how ,i ended up being hated and isolated. When i tried to talk in the class,
    they interrupted me and coordinated to always talk.And she(expert) did not moderate.But when the "alpha" had something to say,all the girl stop talking and let him finish his idea.
    When i looked back,I was like the character played by Brendan Fraser in the movie "Bedazzled".I did not try to be alpha in front of the expert, only when we met at other times and places. My mistake i guess. And with the others personal problems i just get the insuffucient...

2016(go back from the beginning)
    With me , we were 4 men.all others 13 were girls.(jaaaa!,again)
    I tried to play the safe . Not being so participative. It was risking,talking just the strictily neccesary .In the group, they wandered too much, the examiner was very demanding, and in the end she gave the best grade to the one that most talked about her life(at least give the very good to another girl who was brilliant).

Until then, I had observed and learned some tricks that I could detect and applied in the next year(as i said,related to MM tactics and pnl)

2017(a few guys and many girls)
    Again, i played the safe at first.After that i began to applied everything in order to progressing in the career and not get trouble.Erevything goes well.But slowly i started to see the same patterns. Specially the girls,except one,start to "make ice" and they tried to interrumped me and other "rareness".Subtly i managed every situation.But in the end,i was just reacting,not driving asi i wanted.And , the same,when the "alpha" talked,they respected too much.I went crazy trying to know how to he made things rights.The girls invited him to study and coordinated,i could see that.

Well that s all.I omitted many details.Maybe i can open a thread in "field report" as a journal explain every aspect.
    If i must do everything by my own , so be it.But,i would like this time to be ,at least ,well-adapted to the group.If i can be friends with my next companions i dont have to do all things alone.Thas my main objetive. Attracting women in the groups,it s welcome,but seciondary.I must cut,i m in cyber cafe :S.
    What do you think about it?Any ideas?From now...Thanks!

About social circle in the medical school

While I am waiting for classes to start, for now I can only do the following things:

- Improve verbal fluency and correct some body postures
    - Apply the techniques I learned so far
    - Correct the few mistakes I could detect, although there are many errors that I do not know what they are
    - ( GET A BETTER TRANSLATOR!)
    - Some robert greene tactics from his book(i half accept/half reject). I applied some of them. And in the end, the main strategy is to learn and apply some MM points,and tha s why i m here.

Also i must study from now,because everyone will do the same.In fact,i . Knowing a lot can become a kind of dhv. The sure thing is that if I go without knowing anything, I'll stay behind.

On the other hand, due to personal problems, I can not leave much at home, nor do many things in general. My only practice would come from the day game, and when the faculty starts, I will also approach women on campus,just as b333j(i dont remenber at all) does ...

One of the drawbacks is trying to be "the alpha" in the group. If I try too much, I would be very needy. If I do not talk much, I could be giving the leadership to another and from that moment I depend on external factors. I could try to be cool, but that's still an abstract concept for me.

I do not need to attract any particular woman, and unlike the night game, I do not need to seduce a few days, the game lasts all year, so I guess some principles changed a bit. And I would like to apply something that works slowly but surely.

So,in other words,i need your help...

South of Raleigh

Quote Originally Posted by Facer View Post
    While I am waiting for classes to start, for now I can only do the following things:

- Improve verbal fluency and correct some body postures
    - Apply the techniques I learned so far
    - Correct the few mistakes I could detect, although there are many errors that I do not know what they are
    - ( GET A BETTER TRANSLATOR!)
    - Some robert greene tactics from his book(i half accept/half reject). I applied some of them. And in the end, the main strategy is to learn and apply some MM points,and tha s why i m here.

Also i must study from now,because everyone will do the same.In fact,i . Knowing a lot can become a kind of dhv. The sure thing is that if I go without knowing anything, I'll stay behind.

On the other hand, due to personal problems, I can not leave much at home, nor do many things in general. My only practice would come from the day game, and when the faculty starts, I will also approach women on campus,just as b333j(i dont remenber at all) does ...

One of the drawbacks is trying to be "the alpha" in the group. If I try too much, I would be very needy. If I do not talk much, I could be giving the leadership to another and from that moment I depend on external factors. I could try to be cool, but that's still an abstract concept for me.

I do not need to attract any particular woman, and unlike the night game, I do not need to seduce a few days, the game lasts all year, so I guess some principles changed a bit. And I would like to apply something that works slowly but surely.

So,in other words,i need your help...
    Don't try to be the alpha of the group. In social circle game you don't have to be the one in control. It comes down to isolating the girls. Study sessions are a great way, I do that now myself when in school. It's a matter of getting girls you want to date away from the group and into situations you can control. Just be cool and sociable while setting up places where you can isolate from the group.
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

I see.
    Well it s fine for me. I thought that I had to be all the time giving dhv.
    And now, must wait ,meanwhile , I ll see how i can improve. Thanks.

5. Not to be a dick bro, but the #1 thing you need to focus on is SOCIAL AWARENESS.

Do you know how I can tell?

Because you think that random strangers on a forum have the time to read your gigantic 2,000 word blog post about your own little problems, and provide you with specific, personalized advice, with zero benefit in return for us.

Learn social awareness. Don't ask for too much upfront, without building rapport at first.