She Stares / Dances after Rejecting Me?

1. She Starts Dancing Wildly and Glancing after Rejecting Me?

I went out with this girl a few times months ago. When i first met her at the bar, i blatantly said "you should come home with me". We just exchanged numbers. Eventually she ended up standing me up and made up a bs excuse. We've been out before and made out at her apartment

Since then she has tried to make me jealous since i did the same to her. Time has gone by and i flat out asked her what she wanted. She said 'nothing'. I then said "im curious, what did it". She said "it just wasn't there". I then said it was nice to meet her. She said she'll see me around. I just kind of made a face

-
    This all took place in a packed bar. She then starts dancing wildly (she never does) and looks to see if i'm looking at her. When she realizes i'm not, she just stares at me (i saw it in my peripheral vision). I start talking to this one girl and she's just there taking glances at me and occasionally dancing. There's another point where she blatantly stares at me while i walk past her, i just don't look at her.

-
    Also, she's been bringing other guys with her to the bar. Idk if she's just not interested in me. I don't know what all of these actions mean

-
    What is this? And why did she start dancing around (she never does) when i left / looking at me? ALSO, i notice her friends look at me.

South of Raleigh

Quote Originally Posted by Bobross00 View Post
    Time has gone by and i flat out asked her what she wanted. She said 'nothing'. I then said "im curious, what did it". She said "it just wasn't there". I then said it was nice to meet her. She said she'll see me around. I just kind of made a face

-
    Also, she's been bringing other guys with her to the bar. Idk if she's just not interested in me. I don't know what all of these actions mean

-
    What is this? And why did she start dancing around (she never does) when i left / looking at me? ALSO, i notice her friends look at me.
    Keep talking to other girls. She said there was nothing there, something got messed up. Just move on and keep approaching. It's never wise to get caught up in the actions (or lack of) of one girl when there are plenty others that will hook up with you. Nothing lost here.
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Honey Badger View Post
    Keep talking to other girls. She said there was nothing there, something got messed up. Just move on and keep approaching. It's never wise to get caught up in the actions (or lack of) of one girl when there are plenty others that will hook up with you. Nothing lost here.
    Im new to dating and im pretty awkward. Thats what messed it up. What gets me is i had the chance to fuck her since i made ot to her place and smoked weed.

I just want to reframe this so i can fuck within the 3.5 months of graduation. Im a little too invested and want to seal the deal.

Ive been talking to other girls at bars and even fucked one.

4. I just want the upper hand on things. To know if eventually she'll want to fuck after i leave her alone (based on her weird behavior). Or if she means it. Im gonna talk to other girls, i just dont wanna close the door completely

South of Raleigh

Check out the social circle subforum. That'll cover stuff that doesn't pertain to cold approaches, since you've already gotten past that with her. Also, read up on determining logistics. If she's DTF, and the logistics are right, you can set the rest in motion.
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

6. Good question. That generally means one of two things:

1. She just wants attention
    2. She is intrigued by you

Generally, I err on the side of #2, because saying "she just wants attention" is 99% of the time an excuse to not approach.

I have this happen a lot, too. I'll approach a girl, she'll sort of let the interaction fizzle out, and I just walk away unphased.

Usually it means she's intrigued by how you didn't let your state get crashed by her.

Try approaching her 15-30 minutes later, after she gives you those IOI's, and see how it goes.