Welling Field Reports

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welling Field Reports

Most of the night was spent building my state as I was out with my mates in a new area we don't go too much so there was a good vibe. Mainly just joking amonsst ourselves, playing pool etc.

First approach was when we went too a cocktail bar. There were two girls, one of whom was the hottest girl in the whole palce. Like a 9. Her friend was a 6. The open was a bit lucky (I hate how I need to rely on luck/situation to give me the best openers. I really think it helps and just always seems to open sets better). In this case, there was some weird guy who was talking to my group, being loud, and I looked over at the girls who were sat next to me, and I just sat down next to them and said '''Oh my God, Save me!''. They laughed. We chatted for like 30 seconds about where we had been that night. They kind of stopped talking and gave me the impression that they wanted to be left alone, and this is where I typiclaly bail, but as discussed, I'm just trying to stay in damn set for longer! So I said ''So, who are you guys?'' They gave me their names.

I said ''I'm Welling. I'm picses. I like walks on the beach and white chocolate mice''. lol. The 9 laughed and the 6 said ''Me too. I love white chocolate!!''. We then done the usual age, plans for the night/normal guy chat. The 6 said something at one point and I negged her with some thing lke ''Oh dear. We were getting on so well'' and both girls laughed again. I was in set for a good 5-10 minutes. My friend thought I done well and gave me props, lol (our whole group has bad approach anxiety, so those who 'man up' tend to get some credit lol).

I stayed in set for a good amount of time, but they still weren't really asking ME much which naturally made it hard to keep a conversation going. My friends all left to go back indoors and as they did, the girls got up to go back inside too. I took this as basically the girls ending the interaction/walking away, so that was the end of set. It kind of ended in a weird way I guess. Probably my fault, but I wasn't sure how to smoothly continue the interaction

Then went too a dance/bar. I got talking to some 6. Can't remember how I opened unfotunately. It was all a bit chaotic in the smoking area. I got talking to her and I could kind of sense some attraction. I asked her what she done and she went off on one talking about her cool job in the film industry or something and talking about nerdy stuff. I said ''You're a nerd. You're a hot nerd. You're a herd!'' She laughed and I pulled her towards me on the spike. We went back to the dancefloor and we kind of split up (i'd see her agian later)

I was on the dancefloor and this little blonde 6 was next to me, looking around. I just looked at her and gave her a sincere ''You're kind of pretty!'' and smirked. She loved it. It's so nice when people take a compliment in the right way. Usually I get girls looking at me like i'm some new cell that a scientist is looking at under a microscope! We started speaking and I just went into some marriage roleplay or something. We danceed together for a while but to be honest, I wasn't actually as into her as I thought I was at first glance. Her friends dragged her away anyway after a minute or so to do shots or something.

I bumped into the 'flim industry' girl again and we started dancing and flirting. I think I made a statement of intent which she seemed to recieve. We kissed briefly. We kept losing each other, and when I saw her next, she told me that she was checking out the good looking dude who was near me! How fukking rude, lol. I would never say that too a girl. This is like the 3rd time a girl i'm trying to game has said that to me. I agreed and amplified ''Yeah, he's hot. I'd bang him''. I was actually super jealous of him, because this handsome mofo was dancing with some girl who I 'know' from facebook (mutual friends) and she is GORGEOUS!! And she was chasing this handsome dude around the dancefloor like he was Justin Bieber! Ruined my state bit lol. I even considered opening her, but she was so clearly trying to bang teh handsome dude that it seemed extremely pointless. I also think she caught me looking at her like a weirdo, lol. I couldn't gelp it. So hot.

Approached 2 girl who were dancing in the corner, but got a fast 'hand to the face/go away' rejection.

Getting late now. Bumped into the blonde 6 from earlier. ''I found you!'' and got a bit physical with her. Tried to seed the pull but she wasn't having it. Could have got her number but I wasn't overly into her as stated.

Met up with the film girl again and chatted for a while to build some comfort. Tried to get a bit more physical and see if I could bounce her somewhere, but she was meeting some dude (a 'friend' apparently) and then a fight kicked off and I lost her in the chaos more or less lol

So, a more successful night than usual I guess. I'm fairly pleased with the first appraoch on the 2-set.
    The dancefloor interactions were OK, although I can''t relly give myself too much credit in terms of 'game' with those, as it really feels as though them kind of interactions are purely a matter of looks. It did feel like one of those nights that with a little bit of luck I could have got laid.

Mainly thinking about that super hot girl who was persuing the handsomoe dude this morning though, if i'm honest. haha So pretty!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About the 1 approach,i think you made it well. In the beginning i dont think it was just luck(Well maybe).Your improvisation was good and it s a good way to keep creative,because you are always being receptive to the situation.
    About "justin bieber" , well , it happens. Some people used to say "just concentrate in your way and dont look or worry what others do" . Easy to say,hard to do

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strange night last night. It gave me a rare confidence boost because, for some reason, I was getting a number of IOI's and stuff from girls. This never happens to me. Not sure why this was.

The downside is that I was still unable to capitalise on these initially somewhat interested girls. I tried my best, but I just couldn't keep their interest I guess. Or maybe I showed too much intent? Or maybe not enough? I have no idea. Either way, I went home empty handed.

Me and my friend saw a blonde 9-10 sitting in a quiet area of the bar (near where people eat) having what looked like an in-depth chat with her friend. Like they didn't want to be bothered. She was amazing, but neither me nor my friend had the balls to open them. Got me off too a slightly bad start in my head.

First approach was when I joined a 2-set my friend had opened. One decent, one not my type. All I remember us speaking about was guessing each others ages, but straight away, I could tell the less attractive one was into me. After a few minutes, she offered to buy me a drink at the bar. I said ''No thanks'' but carried on talking for a while.

There were 2 other much hotter girls who seemed to be by themselves and they looked like fun. Not one of them 2-sets where you can tell they just want to be left alone and talk amongst themselves like lots of girls seem to be. They were looking around. Giggling. Dancing. Making a scene.

Me and my friend spent way too long thinking about how to open them and letting the AA get the better of us.

At one point, the girl who offered to buy me a drink started trying to touch me and I used this as my opportunity to open the hot girls and whispered ''I need you to save me fro this girl''. They laughed and said ''We need saving too! From him!!'' (and they pointed at some dude who was by himself who i'd noticed was trying to game them earlier. Fair play to him! I'm jealous of his balls!)

So I start talking to these girls. I ask them why the dude was creeping them out. I'm like ''What's wrong with him? He's decent looking! You're too picky!'' (kind of a tease, and also trying to not look too try hard and try to make the dude look bad). She laughs and says ''He's just not my type''. I say ''Ok. What about if he had massive arms busrting out of his T-shirt. Then would you be into him?''. She says ''No. I don't like big arms''. I saw ''Ok then, what about if he had tiny arms like twiglets. You'd fuck him then?'' She cracked up laughing here. Like lots of laughing. I used this to pull her towards me and get some kino going. We carried on chatting for a bit, but her friend wasn't into my friend, and before long, she pulled the girl I was talking too away from me. I told her where we were going after that bar and told them to join us. THey said ''Maybe''. End of set. Didn't see them again.

After that we go too a dance bar where I bump into my teenage female cousin. She has 2 hot friends with her who i've never met and straight away one of them calls me 'cute'. (this never happens to me btw. I had the 'lynx' effect going on last night for some reason!)

We all get to talking. i'm laughing with my cousin because I banged a friend of hers a while back and she didn't know. The friend had just turned 18 and i'm in my 30's and we laughed about the age gap.

We go and dance, and the friend who called me 'cute' is now grinding on me as i'm talking to my cousin. However, hard to explain, but I really sensed that it was more of a 'tease'. Like she was trying to get a reaction from my cousin? Like '''Hehe, i'm grinding on your cousin! Isn't this funny'' kind of thing. Like she would never have actually went home with me or whatever. Hard to explain, but I strongly sensed this. Either way, I let her grind on me, and ran my hands across her hips a little, but didn't say anything or get TOO handsy. I'm not even sure who to react exactly when this happens, as it never happens to me. After a while the girls go to smoke and i'm in there with some friends still dancing

Some time passes by and now a very hot girl who looks like a punk actually opens me and claims that we met a few weeks back in that same bar. I don't remember her at all. No idea if it's true.

I decide to go direct and basically tell her she's cute. I tell her to join me at the bar as I need a beer. This is where it got weird, because she was trying to get served too, and we spent way too long just not talking. I kind of didn't really know what to talk about, and when I DID say something, she didn't seem particularly engaged at all. We got served and again, I spoke to her about when exactly we met. Asked her name and stuff and made some comments on her 'look', but yeah, she just didn't seem into me at all, despite opening me. It fizzled out soon, and within minutes, I was back dancing with my cousin and her friends, and she was flirting with some other dude fairly close to me.

At this point, my cousins hot friend is near me again. I think I decided to make a bit of a move and made some statements of intent. Went into some roleplay about us making cute babies. Shortly after this, she announced that I probably have a small dick!! In front oy my cousin, and the other people we were with! Not sure if this was a weird shit test.

I agreed and amplified as per game theory. Laughed. Told her ''How did you know!!? Who have you been talking too! But yeah...it's like a wet baby carrot''. She laughed. My cousin laughed too and was like ''Can we please stop talking about my cousins cock!!''

Memory is slighlty blurry at this point, but I think at one point, the cute friend put her mouth very close to mine as if to kiss me. But AGAIN, I got the same 'vibe' ea earlier, that it was more for the benefit of my cousin. That , combined with the fact that I don't think it's great to kiss girls in front of their friends (can make it harder to actually pull) plus I really felt that i'd get rejected if I had have moved in for the makeout meant that instead we just both kind of shared this moment where both of our mouths were very close and we both laughed whilst looking into each others eyes.

I actually fancied my cousins other friend even more, but I wasn't able too 'attract' her at all. I opened her and told her I recognise her from a certain bar I drink at and tried to get her talking, but she didn't seem to want to play ball.

I wish I had better 'material' to help me through the initial 3-5 mins of each new interaction.

I saw the girl from the first bar who bought me a drink. Not my type. She was giving me super strong eye contact and I know I could have got her, but yeah, I wasn't interested.

At around this point, I saw my cousins hot friends leave. They didn't even say 'goodbye' to me. I don't remember much more about the night really although I did fail to open a few hot girls as, again, Approach anxiety got the better of me.

Overall a weird night. It's not often that girls seem initially into me, but I wasn't able to capitalize. Haven't really learnt anything as such. Like, I think I need better verbals, but i'm not sure what I should have been saying. And i'm not sure what I done wrong with my cousins hot friend tbh.