I'm in trouble at work

1. I'm in trouble at work

I had a threesome with my lesbian best friend and a really cute girl.
    I thought things would just be cool.
    But after two weeks things became different.
    I have a habbit of talking to every cute girl at work. The lesbian chicks doesn't care because she only like chicks but the other girl seems to get jealous.
    The problem is that now my friend is ignoring me and just hangs out with the other girls and doesn't kick it with me anymore and the other girl is trying to get this new girl who has a girlfriend to stop hanging out with me. She hated her before all this an now she's trying to get her to hangout with her instead. She was telling her that I'm sexist or something. She was also drunk
    I'm confused

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

2. I'm in trouble at work

Quote Originally Posted by jam92 View Post
    I had a threesome with my lesbian best friend and a really cute girl.
    I thought things would just be cool.
    But after two weeks things became different.
    I have a habbit of talking to every cute girl at work. The lesbian chicks doesn't care because she only like chicks but the other girl seems to get jealous.
    The problem is that now my friend is ignoring me and just hangs out with the other girls and doesn't kick it with me anymore and the other girl is trying to get this new girl who has a girlfriend to stop hanging out with me. She hated her before all this an now she's trying to get her to hangout with her instead. She was telling her that I'm sexist or something. She was also drunk
    I'm confused

Also she's married

3. This is why you don't want to fuck with girls at work, dude. The goal is to become a sigma male, rather than an alpha male.

What is a sigma male, you ask? A sigma male is someone who is sort of like an alpha male, but has the ability to enter different social circles and rise to the top.

Think of a sigma male as sort of an "alpha of alphas," so to speak.

SO in other words, you want to have access to the social circle at work (don't FUCK them, just BEFRIEND them), and also access to other social circles outside of work.

Don't get caught up in having to screw every girl. You don't. It's not worth it to bang chicks from work man, you can get fired, drama can unfold... it's just way too much, to be completely frank.

Of course I don't know you personally so maybe it doesn't relate to that, but in my case, when something like this happened in the past, I was always assuming responsibility for it. How did you communicate about the rules before hand ? What did you tell them about how the interactions were going to be once sex would be done ? (or just after having sex)
    When you don't put any boundary to a woman, she will sometimes just act on her emotional reactions of the moment, and that can be pretty stupid...

I've had several open relationships at the same time, and after some experience, there wasn't any drama whatsoever, because I was stipulating the rules very clearly to every girl I was sleeping with

- "do you want me to tell you when I see other girls ?" If she says no, then she has no right of complaining about any other girl I might talk to or have sex with
    - "our relationship includes sex, hugs, and such or such level of talking and sharing stuff about us, not less, not more"...

I always stipulate the rules that I authorize in a relationship, very strictly, if she doesn't agree with it, then she has to find someone else. And I never bend in front of a woman no matter how cute she is or how much puppy eyes she's giving me

So my point here: It's your responsibility to set the rules and boudaries you tolerate in any relationship, whether it be sexual, intimate, or any kind. If you want to have a threesome but going on approaching a lot of girls at work, be clear about it even before sex happens. They will know it's the kind of man you are, and that they have to accept it or leave. That way you can earn more respect and do what you want.

For sure I'm not saying there's anything more to do with these ones since it is already done, but that's a good reminder for next time something like this happens