NYC Wingmen - Bootcamp Alumni

Puerto Rico

NYC Wingmen - Bootcamp Alumni

What's up fellas?!

Looking for some guys to head out with in the city. I'm originally from Hoboken, but work near times square. Looking to have a few people to head out with, practice, and generally have a good time.

Took a bootcamp with LemonJacket back in November. Looking to keep the momentum going.

About me: 25 yrs old, huge sports fan, very laid back.

If interested, PM me or reply below.

Cheers!

Hey man, I live in Hoboken and am looking for people to practice with also. I can do here or in NYC. I'm 24 and also a huge sports fan. PM me and we can swap contact info and meet up soon. Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2 Pairs View Post
    What's up fellas?!

Looking for some guys to head out with in the city. I'm originally from Hoboken, but work near times square. Looking to have a few people to head out with, practice, and generally have a good time.

Took a bootcamp with LemonJacket back in November. Looking to keep the momentum going.

About me: 25 yrs old, huge sports fan, very laid back.

If interested, PM me or reply below.

Cheers!
    Hey, there are a bunch of us PUAs that go out weekly in NYC. We have a Telegram group and a What's app group as well. Contact me for more details.There are at least 300 guys in the group. The NYC lair is not really around anymore but these groups are pretty good. We talk game everyday pretty much and respond is in real time to peoples questions. Also hit me up if you wanna game in the city. Always looking for new wings in the area.