10-day Bootcamp Schedule

10-day Bootcamp Schedule

So I've been working for about 3 years to take the 10-day bootcamp and finally bit the bullet and am scheduled with a deposit down. However, without getting too much into it, I'm unable to make it this summer with some very valid reasons. I'm pretty bummed after waiting so long and finally thinking it was going to happen (around my b-day none-the-less; Vegas, hot-chicks, improving all areas of life - - Awesome way to celebrate another milestone).

So I want to better plan ahead and with the new changes in Lovesystems I'm a bit nervous that this may be the last 10-day bootcamp. I've emailed Cajun as well as an instructor to see what could be done but no answer yet. Basically, I'd like to transfer my deposit to a future 10-day bootcamp should there be one planned.

I know there's a lot going on within the company and I've only found out recently that I wouldn't be able to make it so it's been about a week since I've reached out but I would be pretty disappointed to not hear anything until days before the bootcamp with something like "Too late! You lost your spot and your deposit". I'm not asking for my money back, this is something I've vowed to do. I just want the deposit transferred to another 10-day and potential dates (if available) so I can be proactive and not miss another opportunity.

I've been involved with love systems for several years taking bootcamps and what not. This opportunity meant a lot to me. I really hope the new LS continues to offer this program..

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hey Man,

I just saw that you private messaged me here on the forum. I don't get notifications for those so I only see them when I log in here, which lately hasn't been too much since I've been very busy, I apologize if you've felt like you've been ignored, that's certainly not what I was doing. Email me cajun@lovesystems.com so I have your email and we can get this taken care of for you. This won't be a problem at all and we're not planning on stopping the 10-day bootcamp any time soon. Thanks!

~Derek Cajun

Thanks Derek! Happy to hear LS will continue the 10 days.

I just sent you an email. Please let me know what we can work out. I really appreciate you taking care of this.