Looking for a good place to practice Day Game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for a good place to practice Day Game

So I just started back from my 3 yrs of putting this stuff on hold because of personal stuff and a married hr manager wanting to sleep with me and I am tempted to do it.

Anyways, I am looking for a place in the USA that is a very good place to practice day game. I just started doing day game with a little bit of hesitation because I am scared shitless when I try it, but I have been able to approach and go direct on 3 girls on Sunday and today 6 girls (5 being store clerks and 1 stranger). Was wondering if I want to get really good I might need to visit a place other than Orlando to work on this.

Any suggestions or ideas of some places in USA that is a good place for it.

London
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anywhere where there are girls.
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    Anywhere where there are girls.
    Ya your right. There are a lot of places here I found out after posting that and asked a few friends.
    I think I am just over thinking it because of my aa. If I see 3 girls I won't be able to approach. But, if I see 5 girls I will approach one, lol. Today going back to the mall on my way to work and work on some day game. But, any good places in Toronto on a weekday or Thursday night? Will be going to Toronto this month.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I normally wouldnt tell this to anyone who is currently practicing game, but since you don't even know where to go, take a walk in wherever city you are for a week. Go to parks, college town areas, keep an eye out for festivals/events in your area. In big and medium cities, festivals and events happen with some frequency. There are usually websites devoted to these things in a city. Go somewhere different every day for the week or you can frequent the same places at different times in the day.

Include grocery stores, book stores, retail shops and malls in your walks. While you are doing all this, scan for attractive women. You will start to develop an eye for sets. You will be able to spot an attractive girl in a big group of people and more importantly you will start seeing them everywhere. I would advise you not to approach during this time because you don't seem to be in that headspace. Right now you will be working on being comfortable in an environment and learning these environments. Start approaching the week after that. Its only 7 days.