Best Comeback when she Tries to make you feel Jelly!?

Best Comeback when she Tries to make you feel Jelly!?

She passed by while i was sitting with friends, and she was accompanies by some dude, and she said "Hey Tarek"... she usually wont say hi, but now she did coz she was walking with that guy... iam confident that the guy is no competition. What i will usually do is simply ignore her a tirny bit and flirt with her friends infront of her, still i dont show that iam pissed... or should i do something else?

mhhhh, this a good example of when being a strong man is the best thing todo. but we all understand that such strength is learned

Quote Originally Posted by collwatt View Post
    mhhhh, this a good example of when being a strong man is the best thing todo. but we all understand that such strength is learned
    ey bro.. i see you giving advice all around the forum , still you dont have much to justify your confidence.. i asked a question to simply get a little more information from someone who got it...

4. Don't stoop. Don't entertain it at all. Be above this shit at all times, the very fact that you're scheming on how to get back at her suggests your inner game is in need of strengthening because it shows she's gotten to you with that one simple move and shaken your resolve. And this is fine btw, we're all fallible and we've all been there probably several times. What's important is that you acknowledge it, address it and act accordingly.

In the event of strong inner game you would have just gone on to others but your INTENTION would have been different and as such your mindset would be as well. It would simply be her loss and it would be far more effective that way because you'd have nothing to lose and you wouldn't be hesitating about when to lay off or when to accelerate, or whether it's working or not. You can't lose if she's already been eliminated.

Advice: Drop her, not just because of her but because of you as well. If she comes around she comes around (don't drop anyone for her if she does), if she doesn't she doesn't.

I'm curious as to what lead up to this though. Want to share?

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L03 using Tapatalk

not justified in my confidence, is that your opinion? as i said, be an alpha, and you wont be bothered by such puerile games. but alpha ways is something, we gotta learn

Netherlands

Maybe I'm overanalyzing this (not terribly experienced in this material), but could it be that she wanted you to see her with this other dude with the hope of you getting jealous? That would imply that she's interested in you. Of course, no one really knows but her. Women are incredibly hazy about their true intentions towards men.

I guess you should have made your move on her earlier. I've you've next'ed her by now, even better.