Strike while the iron is hot...waited to long

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    41
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Strike while the iron is hot...waited to long

    if a girl flirts with you and you don't follow thru fairly quick, is there anything that can be done, it seems like women loose attraction very quicly



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender:
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    115
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    could work both ways

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    41
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by collwatt View Post
    could work both ways
    It was a girl at work who is hot, she gave me strong signals at a company event after work, and I waited a week and she seemed less interested and declined my invitation to hang out with work people. They have so many options , probably take it as a insult

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender:
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    115
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    yea. sometimes when you dont pounce, they'll see you as nonchalant or they'll see you as beta

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender:
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Krakatoa View Post
    They have so many options , probably take it as a insult
    No, but when you don't grab the chance, they just conclude that you're either not interested or not able to make it happen.

    If a woman suddenly flirts heavily with you at a party, it's because she wants to get laid. Then you need to grab that window of opportunity, because it WILL close quickly. When you contact her again a week later she probably hardly remember even talking to you.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    41
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    No, but when you don't grab the chance, they just conclude that you're either not interested or not able to make it happen.

    If a woman suddenly flirts heavily with you at a party, it's because she wants to get laid. Then you need to grab that window of opportunity, because it WILL close quickly. When you contact her again a week later she probably hardly remember even talking to you.
    yeah I just felt funny hitting on her in front of bosses, but your your right, because she left with another guy, and to rub it in she tapped my shoulder and said goodbye on the way out. She probably thinks I m gay or something. A women approaching (especially at work) me aggressively is very infrequent, when it happens it fries my circuits. it always happens when you least expect it. The other guy was around her the whole night, and the girl just broke up with her boyfriend, so she was in "heat seeking missile mode" probably where they bang other guys until they find a new boyfriend. Also had occasions where I over gamed and lost girl as well. I am too used to doing all the work. Oh well, someone had fun

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender:
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    209
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Lol. "Intermediate stuck phase". Enjoy it, you'll be there for a while

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    41
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonjacket View Post
    Lol. "Intermediate stuck phase". Enjoy it, you'll be there for a while

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Quickest way to get out?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender:
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    209
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Ha time travel. It sucks going through it, but it's necessary.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender:
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Age
    29
    Posts
    697
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Haha yeah basically what @Lemonjacket said. Its one of those things where in 6 months (if you keep at this) you're gonna be like "man, I used to suck, but now I'm good!" and then 6 months after that you'll be like "oh no way I sucked 6 months ago, but NOW I'm good." And then you'll continue doing that until you're level 99 and can't anymore haha. Nah it's like every other skill, it's a never ending process and you're never gonna be perfect. Enjoy your successes and enjoy your failures -- those are usually the better story anyway
    My Writing at Life With Soul: http://goo.gl/2HJDPy http://goo.gl/vlkiRO http://goo.gl/XRTExX http://goo.gl/0hdSaK http://goo.gl/6yL22X http://goo.gl/tioxiN

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    41
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by jiGsawyouth View Post
    Haha yeah basically what @Lemonjacket said. Its one of those things where in 6 months (if you keep at this) you're gonna be like "man, I used to suck, but now I'm good!" and then 6 months after that you'll be like "oh no way I sucked 6 months ago, but NOW I'm good." And then you'll continue doing that until you're level 99 and can't anymore haha. Nah it's like every other skill, it's a never ending process and you're never gonna be perfect. Enjoy your successes and enjoy your failures -- those are usually the better story anyway
    it isn't even a gaming issue, it is more about getting rid of anxiety, inhibition, fear self consciousness. Without that, I don't think anyone would even need game.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender:
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Age
    29
    Posts
    697
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Really, that IS game. The thing you learn least by going through this process is how to meet women. And that alone is pretty fucking awesome. But it helps you deal with all the things above, which spill over into other aspects of your life. It's easier to convince guys to learn this stuff though when it will get them laid haha.
    My Writing at Life With Soul: http://goo.gl/2HJDPy http://goo.gl/vlkiRO http://goo.gl/XRTExX http://goo.gl/0hdSaK http://goo.gl/6yL22X http://goo.gl/tioxiN

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender:
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    209
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Jigsawyouth is right. You learn more about yourself and the person you become more than you do about how to "get" a girl. The respect you get from women that want to be with you and want to stick around has very, very, very little to do with how much or how well you "gamed" her.

    It all comes back to the inner man within you. That's who women connect with and that's who gets developed through the very long road of learning this skillset.

    That's why I say, enjoy it while you're going through it, bc you'll be able to appreciate who you've become when you look back and see what you've gone through.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    41
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by jiGsawyouth View Post
    Really, that IS game. The thing you learn least by going through this process is how to meet women. And that alone is pretty fucking awesome. But it helps you deal with all the things above, which spill over into other aspects of your life. It's easier to convince guys to learn this stuff though when it will get them laid haha.
    Yes I agree, I remember though an old ss course once where they talked about once where you become this "big bad bald testicular wonder" people line up to take a whack at you. I was at a work gathering and some of these people brought there girlfriends (none of whom I found attractive) and some had boyfriends . The bfs just barnacle on them, and even if you have a conversation with them, you can sense their insecurity. They are settling for lives of mediocrity and desperation and don't even know it.

Similar Threads

  1. Have I waited to long?
    By havoc188 in forum Newbie Discussion Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 07:47 PM
  2. Waited too long......now what?
    By calidood98 in forum The 18-21 Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 08:30 PM
  3. What's the longest you've waited for sex?
    By Randyman in forum Newbie Discussion Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 09:23 PM
  4. Help! I number closed, but waited a week.
    By gigolojoe in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2006, 11:58 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions



Facebook  Twitter