Consistent Daygame Wingman in Manhattan

Live in Brooklyn, work and game in Manhattan

Consistent Daygame Wingman in Manhattan

Hey Gents, Iím an experienced Daygamer looking for consistent, experienced Daygame wingmen to hit up the streets and parks of Manhattan this Spring and Summer. Iíve taken bootcamps (including a 1-on-1 Daygame bootcamp) so I know what to do, itís just a matter of getting out there regularly and doing it! Iím an older guy whoís been doing this for years, but inconsistently, which is my problem, so with the good weather around the corner am looking to start the new Daygaming season with a motivated wingman or two who are serious about this and can commit to 2-4 afternoons in Manhattan, every week. (Yeah, Iím asking for a commitment already, lol!) Iíve gamed alone but having a buddy makes it fun, keeps us in social/talking mode and helps motivation.

If interested, send me a private message here.

Cheers!

New to NYC. Looking for daygame wings!

Hi everyone,

I just moved to Manhattan and am looking for daygame wings as well. I've been consistently (except the last 5 or so months coz I was out of the country) doing street game for over 2 yrs so I can definitely help you get started if you're not experienced. I'm just looking for a wing who is motivated and fun. This is all fun and games at the end of the day. Message me here to get in touch.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by muffman777 View Post
    Hey Gents, Iím an experienced Daygamer looking for consistent, experienced Daygame wingmen to hit up the streets and parks of Manhattan this Spring and Summer. Iíve taken bootcamps (including a 1-on-1 Daygame bootcamp) so I know what to do, itís just a matter of getting out there regularly and doing it! Iím an older guy whoís been doing this for years, but inconsistently, which is my problem, so with the good weather around the corner am looking to start the new Daygaming season with a motivated wingman or two who are serious about this and can commit to 2-4 afternoons in Manhattan, every week. (Yeah, Iím asking for a commitment already, lol!) Iíve gamed alone but having a buddy makes it fun, keeps us in social/talking mode and helps motivation.

If interested, send me a private message here.

Cheers!

3. Interested

Sasha90, I'm a newbie and would like to meet up. Please message me.

hey shot me holla

Nyc

your around my age wnna practice some daygame