Losing virginity to shy less attractive girls(not ugly) vs holding for Queen Bee.

1234 LastLast
  1. Losing virginity to shy less attractive girls(not ugly) vs holding for Queen Bee.

I am a 20 year old virgin. It is not a big issue to me, but I used to have this question in my mind, so I posted it today. I am a freshman in my college and I am 8.5 in looks. I get a lot of pre-built physical attraction and AIs from girls that are not 10s. I have gotten some from 9s and 10s as of recently, but I lack the skillset. I do not get dates in cold approach. Basically, I suck at this shit. I do not like to make friends with guys anymore after former friends turning into crabs. I had buzz in this group of foreign people, and had two girls (topmost) attracted to me. But I never have anything to say to anyone, be it a girlfriend (DTF) or a guy friend. I only talk about game if I meet a PUA or non-direct game related topics with people. I do not really gossip or connect at any level. Maybe I lack the knowledge as I never had social interactions. My body language and calibrations are perfect Now this is the question as in title.
    Also I have had girls wear their attraction off as I could not make use of it and I think I might even fall into friendzone or dating frame if this happens, because if I do direct game on these chicks its either homerun or strikeout. I might be able to escalate, but there is not any reference experience to proof it. I have read theory and I know game.
    Since I do not make friends with guys anymore and I do not want to, creating buzz would be impossible and the only way would be to go direct or get introduced by a chick to queen bee, which is going to be rare. My course doesn't involve classes with Queen bees

Welcome to the forum.

Are you on the spectrum?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hurley View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

Are you on the spectrum?
    No mate. I do not know what that is. And thank you for welcoming me.

4. I do not have female friends and I never could make any. The girls I knew I could not connect with but they had some sort of attraction and talked to me until it faded away. And even if made some friends and they hooked me up with someone or escalated on me, then it will eventually spread and my percieved value will cement. I kind of want the skills and girls. Freshman year is coming to end in 3 months too. I would want a little bit strategic advice on how to lead from where I am at. Also I am not gonna do nightgame anymore. I will focus on daygame, eventhough college calls for higher purpose and responsibility in terms of time devotion.
    Also I am a loner and don't have friends. I do not like much social obligations anyway. Time is precious. Eventhough in a small fishbowl like college, I must have been categorized as a weird loner (why? cuz most are loners cuz they lack something). Now maybe my body language and general happy mood prevents it. As of now, I do not feel uncomfortable being alone. Earlier, eventhough I had made a conscious decision not to make friends, I would worry what people would think of me having no friends. I would like you guys thoughts on this. I wish Braddock was active. Looks like he went away. So did Cajun I believe.
    And Its awesome that Hurley replied. I do not know much about Hurley but I saw the 20 questions post recommended by Savvoy and that made an impression.

London

I'll be honest, I have very little clue what on earth your situation is. Your posts are extremely hard to follow and all over the place.

Hurley's reference to 'the spectrum' is referring to aspergers/autistic spectrum. I think that's probably a legitimate question to ask actually. Have you ever spoken to anyone about this?
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook

6. Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    I'll be honest, I have very little clue what on earth your situation is. Your posts are extremely hard to follow and all over the place.

Hurley's reference to 'the spectrum' is referring to aspergers/autistic spectrum. I think that's probably a legitimate question to ask actually. Have you ever spoken to anyone about this?
    My parents are doctors. I believe if I had that shit they would have told me. And I too refrain from thinking I have any disease or handicap. Also I might be too focused on outcome above. I can't defy the waterfall principle in college. I want the queen bee but I have no cold approach skill. If I do not want to make friends with guys, do you think there is a way I should go about things? I am thinking of aiming for a decently attractive girl if I can't get queen bee first. Because there are a few girls who give AIs(will have to warm approach them).
    I feel like I am missing a lot out of college as they say college is the best place and motherfuckers get laid a lot in there. I remember Braddock talks with an intern about making a transition from cold approach to social circle game when you are good enough. I have seen that I drop in value and buzz as I do not speak. It seems like people can see that and power can no longer be maintained in the trees that know me.

London

I'll be perfectly honest with you dude, the fact you don't want to make friends with people is weird and you need to get over that.
    You can also forget about any kind of social circle game if you're not willing to make friends with people since that is quite a core tenant of social circle game.

I think you should thoroughly explore why you don't want to make friends before you think about anything else.
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook

8. I always had friends that would speak other language(foreign - non english) and I would get isolated. I have had that in two colleges I had joined and one from where I dropped out. At first, I would have buzz and girls attracted to me and then they won't talk to me, expecting me to make a move and I won't have things to say. Even with guys, I do not talk anything. I have always talked about girls. Now to quote Nick's words again, guys talk about pussy, bear, sports and drinks. But I do none of that. And this is a pattern ingrained in my head which further prevents me from making friends. Even making friends with Americans, it for some reason turned opposite as they stopped talking. There is not much common ground to connect on and neither is an effort to take part. Do you think I should focus on cold approach then? Because I wanted to make use of the fact that I am in college. But I am getting nowhere in any area.

Quote Originally Posted by MutantX View Post
    Do you think I should focus on cold approach then?
    No. Focus on socializing. Plan to spend at least your entire sophomore year on it.

Also, pack away your copy of Social Circle Mastery and stop talking about buzz, hold on with the advanced social circle game until you have basic social skills.

Where do you live? What is your primary language?

10. I am in Milwaukee now. I can speak english. What do you think about making friends with freshman coming this year? But won't that be a drop in value if a sophomore is hanging out with freshmen as I don't see any different year people hanging out together. What kind of socializing do you talk about? What about 70% cold approach and 30% social circle game.