Losing virginity to shy less attractive girls(not ugly) vs holding for Queen Bee. - Page 4

FirstFirst 1234
  1. Most motherfuckers don't want know who they are, what they want out of life, live in reaction or are guided by their ego shit. Many change on whim when a woman comes around. If people do not treat me with respect or how I want to be treated, I am not gonna develop a liking for them. I am not gonna rebuke them, but I won't engage them. I am not gonna put up with bullshit girls either, but while learning cold approach, I do not have pre concieved notions about women. I open all. It was a hard time learning that not everyone has to like me and it goes vice-versa for me too.

Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by MutantX View Post
    I feel like a victim on readimg all what you guys wrote. Its like I am not that cool guy anymore and the confidence and inner game was all fake. Please comment
    You have to understand that everyone on here wants you to find happiness. What you're reading is "constructive criticism"- emphasis on constructive.

If you're open to re-examining your assumptions about yourself, and work on improving the things you're not as strong at... that is how you will get truly skilled, and build authentic confidence.

3. Okay I understand. I did had lulls yesterday.
    I now believe in myself fully. I know I am worthy and of value. No amount of disability is gonna hold me down or become an excuse.

Los Angeles

Do you guys have any plans by which I can make friends with him if I get sticky? How do I give him good emotions?
    Read "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie. Read it again. Re-read it every year.

5. Is it okay to read all the statements of facts and behaviors I have underlined in it but skip story examples? If that's okay I will be able to read more books too. And I enjoy reading the facts so much that I was thinking of creating a document of them as a summary. I do have some stories underlined that give clear example and more information. Its catered to my understanding.

Is it okay to read all the statements of facts and behaviors I have underlined in it but skip story examples? If that's okay I will be able to read more books too. And I enjoy reading the facts so much that I was thinking of creating a document of them as a summary. I do have some stories underlined that give clear example and more information. Its catered to my understanding.
    I don't even understand what half of the stuff you talk about means anymore, but it sure ain't about game.

Please keep questions and discussions game-related, specific and non-hypothetical.

/thread