Losing virginity to shy less attractive girls(not ugly) vs holding for Queen Bee. - Page 2

FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MutantX View Post
    But won't that be a drop in value if a sophomore is hanging out with freshmen
    If I understood you right, you don't hang with anyone right now. There is no lower value than that.

Anyway, enough with this.

Several people have told you that you should probably focus more on socializing than on game. If that's something you want to do, then let's talk about actionable steps in that direction.

If you insist on cold approaching, then go out and approach and post a field report.

2. Most guys on my dorm floor are into video games. I do nothing all day. So I have time for college and then I used to do cold approach but have stopped. Will start again. Anyway, Let's talk about actionable steps. I am acquaintances with my lab partner who is a girl (gatekeeper; no attraction). I am also acquaintances with two sophomores. The sophomores on my floor don't really communicate with me. My ex-maths professor (social connector) seems to want to hook up wid me as she always keeps hinting me to see her. Then I knew a girl who is low value(very ugly) but would approach everyone on campus. I have bad relations with social connector on my floor, which soon might be changed in few months when I become a sophomore. Each floor has a social connector (because they are Residence Assistants). I do see a guy that I suspected to be a natural but he was reactive and he is a perfect thin slice. That guy looks like a player. Do you know how to sniper approach him and get started?
    Also groups have been formed as freshmans have had more time in university. I can join a particular group that might be a good thin slice. And the sports team guys are value leaches and suck. It is a very small college of about 2985 people. Girls constitute 39%. Also assume that the only social skills I have were as if I had read How to Win Friends and Influence people. And I do not get AA. Fashion is on top, I am 8.5 in looks.

London

Stop using terminology. Do you even know what you're talking about. "sniper approach" the natural. Do you even know what you mean by that?
    If you want to talk to someone just start talking to them. Stop this terminology stuff because its going to completely mess you up, I can guarantee you that.

Also stop this rating of people in terms of value/looks etc.

Right now from what you've written, you're very messed up by game. Look, you're a virgin with very little if any friends. Your first priority should be to fix the fiends issue and if you're a virgin just get some sexual experience. Forget about all this queen bee stuff for now.

If you have no AA as claimed then why are you not out cold approaching? Why did you stop?
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook

4. Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    Stop using terminology. Do you even know what you're talking about. "sniper approach" the natural. Do you even know what you mean by that?
    If you want to talk to someone just start talking to them. Stop this terminology stuff because its going to completely mess you up, I can guarantee you that.

Also stop this rating of people in terms of value/looks etc.

Right now from what you've written, you're very messed up by game. Look, you're a virgin with very little if any friends. Your first priority should be to fix the fiends issue and if you're a virgin just get some sexual experience. Forget about all this queen bee stuff for now.

If you have no AA as claimed then why are you not out cold approaching? Why did you stop?
    I have had 2 instant dates from daygame, 3-4 day2s and some makeouts from nightgame. Girls always escalated on me in nightclub and left their friends for me. I lose in interaction after opening. Some girls even said I nosedive in the interaction. With weather getting worse, I just focused on college and thought I would do game 6 months and 6 months college and theory, inner game. I would go out so much, I would not read theory at all. I had gotten past hook points in nightgame, but then it would fail. Now, I only hooked two sets and they were very good but flakes. One was closing a bar tender and other was two set. Last approach was 3 days ago. I tend to do things in extreme. I commit to one thing and it kind of erodes other areas. I had then fallen into trap of procastrination with college work and would just go to gym.
    Okay Let's focus on getting friends that I would like and improving conversational and social skills ? Should I approach a shy girl in college that is lonely and used to give AIs and whom I would ignore? She must be sexually attracted? She has no friends. should I cold approach loner girls on campus?

I have had 2 instant dates from daygame, 3-4 day2s and some makeouts from nightgame. Girls always escalated on me in nightclub and left their friends for me. I lose in interaction after opening. Some girls even said I nosedive in the interaction. With weather getting worse, I just focused on college and thought I would do game 6 months and 6 months college and theory, inner game. I would go out so much, I would not read theory at all. I had gotten past hook points in nightgame, but then it would fail. Now, I only hooked two sets and they were very good but flakes. One was closing a bar tender and other was two set. Last approach was 3 days ago. I tend to do things in extreme. I commit to one thing and it kind of erodes other areas. I had then fallen into trap of procastrination with college work and would just go to gym.
    Okay Let's focus on getting friends that I would like and improving conversational and social skills ? Should I approach a shy girl in college that is lonely and used to give AIs and whom I would ignore? She must be sexually attracted? She has no friends. should I cold approach loner girls on campus?
    So many random statements, observations, game terminology and questions at once, you're all over the place.

You write that you commit extremely to one thing and let others erode. That's not the way to learn game or achieve anything in life, it's dabbling and it's definitely not the way to socialize. Getting and having friends is about forming long-term relations with other humans. You've gotta commit to consistent practice.

So, enough ramblings. Please post a field report from some of your approaches or conversations where you tried to connect with a person, using this template: http://www.theattractionforums.com/f...i-journal.html

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    So many random statements, observations, game terminology and questions at once, you're all over the place.

You write that you commit extremely to one thing and let others erode. That's not the way to learn game or achieve anything in life, it's dabbling and it's definitely not the way to socialize. Getting and having friends is about forming long-term relations with other humans. You've gotta commit to consistent practice.

So, enough ramblings. Please post a field report from some of your approaches or conversations where you tried to connect with a person, using this template: http://www.theattractionforums.com/f...i-journal.html
    I have 100s of voice recording about this saved. I have a journal. I will post a glimpse as I did not compile it enough.
    http://www.theattractionforums.com/g...ml#post1028280
    I am also going to start a completely new model of game now. So the sticky points might not corelate that much but are still worth and I will have newer ones too. I even have ones from the approach I did 3 days ago. Everything has been broken down.

Not quite what I suggested. That seems like personal notes from studying game theory. It's the exact opposite of what will help you.

Field reports. About interactions with women. Like this: http://www.theattractionforums.com/f...ay-vision.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Not quite what I suggested. That seems like personal notes from studying game theory. It's the exact opposite of what will help you.

Field reports. About interactions with women. Like this: http://www.theattractionforums.com/f...ay-vision.html
    Those were answers to my mistakes and sticky points that I altered from what I was doing wrong to focus on correct things. I understand what you mean.
    Daygame set that I did 3 days ago-
    After reading some misogynistic bullshit on reddit that had hijacked my mind, I was glad my new wing made me positive and normal again. Towards the end of the day, I was walking from my local grocery store having purchased some puddings. Since game is a part of me being and not doing, this was my first approach where I wasn't delibrately out to cold approach. After all, it had been a long time too. I heard her footsteps and felt her feminine energy coming from behind me. She crossed me. It was red light. She had to stop. While she crossed me on the road,
    PUA: Excuse me, (she turns) you look absolutely intriguing.
    HB: *About to reject*
    PUA: *cuts* I have no time and business here. I was just going back to my place. You look compelling. I am MutantX, Who are you?
    HB: I am HB.
    PUA: I wouldn't say you go to college. You look like you work at starbucks or something. (she had purple hair, which I linked to this).
    HB: Oh no, I go to art college.
    PUA: Really? College name *censored*
    HB: No, I go to chicago.
    PUA: Do you live here?
    HB: *seems not interested*
    PUA: *about to eject*
    HB: reinitiates - Where do you live?
    PUA: *unconscious takeaway/bodyrock* Oh I live here (points at college)
    HB: (green light starts to move)
    PUA: Where you going?
    HB: Home.
    PUA: Let me walk you two minutes, I wanna find out more about you. I will go away.
    HB: No I gotta meet somebody (obvious lie + rejection)
    PUA: What do you think about coffee with a cute boy? (body was turned away from her due to rejection)
    HB: No thank you (polite smile and walks away)

Analysis:
    A creative way could have been to ask if she does anything as artistic as her outlook and hairstyle.
    Then I could have qualified her No wonder ( when she would have answered art school)
    Also the way of asking where she is going was wrong.
    Also do not ask for permission, but walk with. And be vague in telling them where you are going. Just say I am walking.

9. She lived here too. She had said that. I forgot to add that.

That kind of reporting may actually lead to something helpful.

You approached, got the girl to stop, got her to stay for a little while and you didn't eject too early. Good start.

The spoken words, well, there's definitely lots of room for improvement but it's not completely terrible, it can't be the entire reason you're not getting further.

If all your approaches are like this, but they all end pretty quickly or the girls are very eager to excuse themselves, then your sticking point lies more in your non-verbals rather than the interaction. That is also consistent with the vibe I've gotten from you so far. If that's the case then you need to focus on that, possibly it would be helpful to have someone experienced observe your approach like an experienced wingman (someone who does game and actually lays women) or a dating coach.

HB: No I gotta meet somebody (obvious lie + rejection)
    Try not to think of it as a lie. It may or may not be true that she is meeting someone or going somewhere, but think more of it as a polite way to reject you. It means that she is a nice girl that doesn't want to hurt your feelings, but she doesn't feel comfortable around you either. It simply means that you have more work to do, so keep practicing, and as said earlier, preferably more practice through warm approach in social settings rather than through cold approach. (Maybe something like 90%/10%)

Also do not ask for permission, but walk with
    The thought behind is ok but remember there's a line between persistence and harassment. If a girl excuses herself more than two times, then thank her for the chat, wish her a nice day and eject from the approach. Don't follow her.

Post more like this, in the field report section, and wait for guys to give you feedback, then you may be well on your way to improving in this area.