Mutual Friend Exploit Negative Emotions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mutual Friend Exploit Negative Emotions

Hello all,

So I went to a house party recently that one of my friends invited me to in order to game a mutual friend that we have. Her name is Kat. I found out today that Kat was feeling depressed because a guy she likes didn't show up to her party last night. How do I exploit these emotions to make me be perceived as attractive to her? How do I turn her sadness/disappointment into attraction towards me. Does anyone know of any particular technique for this because it seems like an opportunity but I just don't quite know how to take advantage of it. I'm thinking it has to be somewhat NLP related.

Well I figured one of the best ways to figure out how to act is to determine what should not be done. I know what I should not do is become her emotional tampon because I do not want feelings of sadness linked to me. I want them to stay linked to him. I believe I want to be giving her positive emotions in this particular context!

Any feedback and ideas would be greatly appreciated! -Justin

London
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let me be blunt dude, you've have either worded this question VERY wrong indeed and didn't mean what you typed..... or you're an asshole.

How do I exploit these emotions to make me be perceived as attractive to her?
    ^^ This is why you may be an asshole.

That's incredibly manipulative and NOT what this stuff is about. It is also NOT at all what I or anyone at Love Systems teaches. If you want that, go elsewhere.

Here's a novel idea. How about instead of trying to manipulate people and trick people into liking you, how about you actually do some work on yourself so that you're an attractive guy. That way women will naturally be attracted to you and you don't have to be manipulative or underhanded to women instead.

I believe I want to be giving her positive emotions in this particular context!
    There is hope based on the above. Yes, you want to be positive and a cool guy. Don't be trying to manipulate people's emotions. Instead just focus on being the cool guy women enjoy being around and that's your work done right there.
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dammit Vox beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by jdog93 View Post

How do I exploit these emotions to make me be perceived as attractive to her?
    ^^^^^ Seriously??? WTF. No just no. How about being a fun attractive guy so that she forgets about the dude and she’s happy she met you.

Quote Originally Posted by jdog93 View Post

I believe I want to be giving her positive emotions in this particular context!
    Yes you do, but if you do it from a place of trying to trick her you’ll fail every time. Try and make the people around you (both men and women) have a good time, you’ll be surprised the state you’ll get in and people will start gravitating towards you.
    Voted #1 Instructor at Super Conference 2017 and 2015

Check out my blog: danwildcard.com

Follow me on Twitter: @LS_DanWildcard

Add Me on Facebook: Dan Wildcard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whoa.... Obviously Poor Choice of Words

I honestly wasn't expecting this. Believe me, I'm am the furthest thing from a manipulative asshole. In fact, I've stayed away from women these last three years to work on starting my own business, work out, and over all just try to become the best version of myself so that I could be seen as even more valuable in women's eyes once I finally jump back into the game. I apologize for giving the wrong impression.

I was wondering about particular NLP techniques for this situation. Every type of seduction style involves influencing the girls emotions in some way to be seen as more attractive and then using those favorable emotional states to get to your goal (which ends up being a mutual goal), whether it's through NLP or some other way. I've expressed interest in the former. You don't get laid if the girl isn't feeling a particular way towards you at that time.

If no one here does put any emphasis here on NLP then I very well may have to go somewhere else after all. Not because I want to trick women (that obviously doesn't work out well in the end), but because I want to become as well rounded as possible in my skills.

I do appreciate the concern for my mental well-being but as far as I can tell, I seem to be coming from the right place!

London
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok the wording in the first was pretty bad, just be aware of that when asking questions as you may find people more on the manipulative spectrum if you're asking in that kind of way.

Congrats on working on yourself though. At 22 to be doing that already puts you in good stead.

Now regarding your focus on NLP, I'd argue that for game purposes your focus is not in the right place. You simply do no need it to be very proficient with women and I've seen almost every guy who ever got into NLP mess themselves up and become weird and pretty much none were very good with women at the end of it too.

You need to focus on being a cool guy who brings good emotions to those around him. Being a fun cool guy to be around will automatically make women (in fact all people) want to hang out with you and spend time with you.
    Obviously you then sharpen that up by being able to be the guy who can escalate and make moves with women.

You don't need any fancy techniques though and NLP is certainly not a pre-requisite at all to being good with women.
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Appreciate the feedback Vox. I'm in the process of socially calibrating every day so unfortunately my diction isn't always the most appropriate. I can see all the negative connotations in what I said now.

Thanks for your candor on the topic of NLP. I was just curious to see how prevalent it actually is in the Love Systems community.