how to make the most out of this..a friend wanna hook me up with her friend

how to make the most out of this..a friend wanna hook me up with her friend

My lady-friend is trying to hook me up with her friend. I met them twice, the first time she introduced us to each other. the second time I worked magic with the friend (Nadja) and got her to the point where I should have kissed her but didnt close.
    Started text gaming her and so far fun and light.
    Today my ladyfriend was asking me whatsup in the lady department and I told her that am gaming her friend..so she told me she wanna hook us up, told her to make her plan and ill be in order. she told me that we will go out together, the three of us.
    So, how do you think I should approach this
    go out with them and ask my friend to make an execuse and leave us alone is my idea! but I dont know..I have started a text game, have her friend on my side which are two good tools but not sure how am gonna use them to my advantage.

London

All sounds completely unnecessary to me. Why are you playing this like you're all still in high school?

You got on with this girl after being introduced, could have kissed her and have been texting. I don't see why you're not proposing a meet up with this girl.

You don't need the friend in any of this to arrange meet ups and bring you two together. Just be a man and invite her out.
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    All sounds completely unnecessary to me. Why are you playing this like you're all still in high school?

You got on with this girl after being introduced, could have kissed her and have been texting. I don't see why you're not proposing a meet up with this girl.

You don't need the friend in any of this to arrange meet ups and bring you two together. Just be a man and invite her out.
    ==========
    I did, here is how the text convo is going!!

Me, you should not add stranger to your facebook..you know how many stalkers are out there
    her, and you are one of them
    Me,am the one whos always stalked wink emoticon .. how have u been..practicing new dance moves I hope.
    her, ahaha i am still too shy for this
    me, haha..ur not shy..dont u remember what happened on thursday ..u were dying to kiss me ..but i was so shy so I didnt let u
    her, I can remeber everything and this didnt happen
    me, do u remember the part where u said u were gonna bake me some christmas cookies
    I just wanted to let u know that I like them with rum smile emoticon
    her, no I also cant remember that. but I eat a selfmade choclate muffin at the moment
    me, I love muffins smile emoticon .. r urs better than the ones in bella ??
    her, what is bella?
    Dec 22nd, 3:24pm
    me, Bella is u wink emoticon.. But I meant billa ..aaand don't change the topic .. U should bake me some muffins , its what Jesus would do
    her, yes they are better than billa muffins ; )
    sorry but i have to disappoint you because i am very busy; )
    me, I thought u would be more fun tongue emoticon..girls in leather jeans are normally more fun..send me a selfie of ur self doing something crazy...if u say ur shy or busy ull get deleted and I will have the tattoo I made of u in my arm removed
    Dec 22nd, 6:46pm
    her, haha grin emoticon yes I am busy because I am in Salzburg smile emoticon
    sorry but normaly I dont send selfies �� so I have to disappoint you a second time
    but you can send me a picture of the nice Tattoo ��
    me, alright...am off to bed and then off to stockholm tomorrow..u have two weeks chance to improve ur game ;p . If ur game is really really good..u get to meet me and maybe see the tattoo in person..if ur game is good..u get to stay on my facebook..if ur game is bad..u get deleted
    meanwhile..enjoy salzburg
    Dec 22nd, 9:18pm
    her, wow to Stockholm this sounds great.
    you stay 2 weekes there?
    haha we see how good i improve grin emoticon
    Thu 6:16am
    me, a photo of the plane departing,
    Off I go.. Merry Xmas 2 u .. See u next year maybe!
    Sun 9:19am
    me, So...what did u get from Santa? Only got running shoes..I think its his way of telling me am fat (conversation opener, wanted to bridge the gab till am back in Austria)
    Sun 10:51am
    her, nothing grin emoticon
    me, That's actually sad .. You must have not been that good after all confused_rev emoticon , I knew there was something behind that shyness
    Mon 7:15pm
    her, haha no I got a lot off presents during the year. and the Skipass for nassfeld, this is expensiv enough ! and I got a lot of small things at christmas
    Tue 1:22pm
    me, Geil ;p .. did you figure out where you will be taking me out next year or are you still batteling your shyness grin emoticon
    Tue 6:49pm
    her, still batteling with my shyness
    how is Stockholm?
    me, stockholm is awwwesome..no need to climb a mountain, I can sky just outside the building tongue emoticon .. p.s. u are running out of time..u only got one more week to deal with your shyness wink emoticon

=== she is a bit shy.. bit boring, but might actually be a good girl afterall.. she is not the only one am gamine, got plenty of side projects at the moment
    messenger.png

TLDR