Magic Bullets v2.2 - why were freeze-outs and Attract-Blur-Distract removed?

1. Magic Bullets v2.2 - why were freeze-outs and Attract-Blur-Distract removed?

I noticed in my new copy of Magic Bullets 2.2 that freeze-outs and attract-blur-distract method were both removed and not replaced with anything else. I haven't updated in a while so this may have been done a long time ago, but anyone know of the reasons why?

Los Angeles, California

On one of the updates, I'm not sure which one, we tried to take our unnecessary jargon. The concepts are all still in Magic Bullets, but they are integrated more organically and without special detours. We reorganized the flow at some point too.

I'm working on Magic Bullets 3.0 right now! This is going to be more of a wholesale revision and update and is very exciting. Stand by!
    Love Systems President, Program Leader

1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
    2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.

When will Magic Bullets 3.0 be published?

Gesendet von meinem XT1562 mit Tapatalk

What will be added into MB3? Anything in the basics chapters or just adding new chapters for afterwards?

Quote Originally Posted by mango6 View Post
    What will be added into MB3? Anything in the basics chapters or just adding new chapters for afterwards?

Do you even have the current Magic Bullets? Then you'll get the updated 3.0 when it's out. I am sure 3.0 will have both refinement on the old chapters as well as new material.

Ofc I have it. MB 2.2. I am just preparing of til when to hope for its release.