Picking up girls in the AA program

West Palm Beach Florida

Picking up girls in the AA program

I feel as though 12 step meetings including AA, NA, CA etc.. are mostly untouched territory when it comes to true pickup artist running game. I am in the 12 step fellowship myself and outside of the meetings it is like a club without the distraction of alcohol. If any of my brethren haven't moved onto this mostly untouched terrritory I highly recommend it and would be willing to give some pointers.
    Best Regards,
    Bill W

2. Picking up girls in the AA program

Girls trying to recover from addiction are weak and vulnerable? Thanks for the tip! You know where else is great? Mental hospitals! Fuckin goldmine. All ya gotta do is have an unsuccessful suicide attempt and boom, free ticket.

NYC, ATX

Quote Originally Posted by The13thstep View Post
    I feel as though 12 step meetings including AA, NA, CA etc.. are mostly untouched territory when it comes to true pickup artist running game. I am in the 12 step fellowship myself and outside of the meetings it is like a club without the distraction of alcohol. If any of my brethren haven't moved onto this mostly untouched terrritory I highly recommend it and would be willing to give some pointers.
    Best Regards,
    Bill W
    lol you remind me of Chaz from wedding crashers. THE MEATLOAF!!!!!!
    E-mail me at intrigue@lovesystems.com if you are interested in working with me. Serious inquiries only!