Fader Bootcamp Review - Philadelphia, June 2015

I went to a bootcamp with Fader about 2 months ago. I read reviews of him before I signed up and saw a lot of good stuff about him so I figured I'd give it a shot. When I walked into the room and met Fader for the first time it only took about 5 minutes to realize that the reviews had not prepared me for what was going to be happening over the next 3 days.

This guy is a MACHINE! In the classroom he sat there and spouted out facts, studies, over 50 books and the authors for most of those as well. I'm not real sure how he keeps so much in his head, he must have a computer instead of a brain. He also explained exactly how to utilize those facts and studies and broke them down so we would easily understand.

In the field he was a completely different person. I was so shocked at some of the things I saw that I can't even remember exactly what happened, only that there was no way this was real life. He was walking up to the most beautiful girls in the club and running game on them the exact way he had told us in class. Not only that, but they responded EXACTLY, VERBATIM, as he had said they would! Oh yeah, and he was giving a play by play at the same time. The girls looked confused about what he was saying to us right in front of them but they never even questioned it, haha. He had talked with us about how good feelings can transfer in class one day. When we got in field he opened this 8 and had her eating out of the palm of his hand, then he literally handed her to me and walked away. She was mine, it was Crazy!

In short, if you are considering going to a bootcamp with Fader you should only do it if you are prepared for your entire life to be changed and I mean that very literally. It can be the best thing that ever happened to you if you are willing to put in the work and allow yourself to transform.