How do you guys escalate with social circle game?

1. How do you guys escalate with social circle game?

We all know that a major advantage of social circle game is that the bitch shields are generally disarmed and girls generally don't flake or have major comfort issues. In the last few weeks I started working in my social parking lot quite a bit and getting a few girls that I haven't seen in years (basically acquaintances from uni or past job...) to catch up for "a cup of coffee" or something. A lot of them are single and even sending me IOI's telling me I'm cute and they can't wait to get together. I figured I should focus on Attraction and Qualification. How is this different from going out on a date from a cold approach? Am I over-thinking this? I went out with one girl already and she gained some weight so I wasn't interested but I have a few more dates lined up this week with a few nice looking gals.

My first inclination is to take her out for drinks and then make a move and try to kiss close early in the night because that establishes a sexual frame. My point is how do I quickly sexualize what may be an established platonic interaction? I didn't find any resources on this and it definitely seems harder than cold approach where I just start from a clean slate.

I find that if you make it out to be a secret thing. what I mean is that in the group dynamic only you and her know what is going on between you two then it works really well because there is less pressure if things dont go well and so you can relax more about making mistakes etc. Also if you are in a group for a long period of time and there is already attraction established then you can relax a bit because even if you fuck up a little you guys are already settled in for the long run, what i mean is that you dont have to pretend to be perfect, it actually works in your favour if you are very realistic if attraction is already there because you dont come across as trying too hard or being pathetically desperate.
    if you are in social circle it means that your attraction level built on one date/night is almost 'stored' up so can be reentered on another night

is it best to sex early or later in the relationship. it depends on how well you can do it. if you leave it too long it will change the dynamic too much and be weird, if you do it too early you may want to avoid even friendship with her. trust your better judgement in each case.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dayr View Post
    I find that if you make it out to be a secret thing. what I mean is that in the group dynamic only you and her know what is going on between you two then it works really well because there is less pressure if things dont go well and so you can relax more about making mistakes etc. Also if you are in a group for a long period of time and there is already attraction established then you can relax a bit because even if you fuck up a little you guys are already settled in for the long run, what i mean is that you dont have to pretend to be perfect, it actually works in your favour if you are very realistic if attraction is already there because you dont come across as trying too hard or being pathetically desperate.
    if you are in social circle it means that your attraction level built on one date/night is almost 'stored' up so can be reentered on another night

is it best to sex early or later in the relationship. it depends on how well you can do it. if you leave it too long it will change the dynamic too much and be weird, if you do it too early you may want to avoid even friendship with her. trust your better judgement in each case.
    Thank you for your reply Dayr. I just want to say I think that in my case group dynamic isn't really at work. These girls are my ex-coworkers that I messaged and am going out with. It's almost like a date from a cold approach except she does know me and so safety shouldn't be an issue for her. But the group dynamic isn't there as well really have no mutual friends. So there is no guarantee I will see her again unless I build attraction?

You will keep in contact much easier if you have mutual friends - especially if you are the one to introduce them. Social circles generally have one person who is good at building them - this person has high social status because of the extra effort he puts in for people. He is the one that makes sure people are safe, have fun together and feel comfortable around each other. Everyone likes meeting new and good friends so if you help that along its a really great thing to do.

to stay hanging out you have to keep involving her in your life somehow, so keep doing things together, in her time off invite her to go someplace you have never been, so it is a new thing for both of you. A fun thing to do is to start some sort of playful competition because it forces you both to think of each other alot. Also you can invite her to cook with you or help throw a party with you (this is a great way to introduce her to people because she has an elevated status as a party host.it is really limited to your imagination, just look at what other people are doing for ideas or go somewhere that inspires you to think of things that will keep you together, i dont know if there is a formula for it but enhancing your intelligence on such matters is never a bad thing.