dating a divorced woman

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dating a divorced woman

I met a girl recently, she is divorced and has a 7 year old daughter. I don't know her age but she must be quite older than me, I'm 29. Currently I'm single and pursuing a couple of girls and things aren't working out as well as i'd like.

Should I get into a relationship with this divorced girl? My intension is just to keep it physical and see how it goes. no strings attached, no emotional attachment etc. Is this a good idea? what are some of the challenges? and how should i make my intensions clear to her without screwing this up?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do not try to make it clear verbally.
    First try to have sex with her, if she won't let you escalate it to sex there is a probabilty she wants a serious relationship.

At this point you can mention that you are very cautious about who you get into a relationship with and like to really get to know the person before you commit.

If she ends up having sex with you, and she wants more and more sex and doesn't mention a relationship keep it as is.

But if you have sex and after she mentions a serious relationship then mention what I say and see what happens.

It all will come down to a see what happens approach and the outcome scenarios will be one of the three mentioned above.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it was just a divorced woman without a child, I'd say pursue her with caution. However, she isn't just a divorced woman, she's a single mother. Google 13 reasons to avoid dating a single mother. There isn't much benefit from dating one unless you just happen to "fall in love" with her. The only exception in my opinion is if you were a single father. Single fathers and single mothers tend to understand each other. It worked for the Brady Bunch.

If you're a single guy with no kids, like myself, you deserve single women with no kids. You owe it to yourself to pursue a woman without so much baggage that hopefully is someone you can build rapport with and grow to trust. If at some point, you develop feelings for her and begin a serious relationship, you will both be starting with little baggage. If you ever have kids, they will be your kids, not kids from someone else.

The problem I've found is that there are fewer and fewer single women with no kids.

Remember, there's a difference between being selfish and acting in your self interest. Avoiding dating single mothers is acting in your self interest. That's just my opinion of course for what it's worth. Best of luck to you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been divorced for 18 years of relationship, enjoyed myself from different other girls and then I met a divorced a woman from travelling. She was nice and I really liked her, though it turned out she's divorced so I'm having thoughts. But she's really great, I think i'll have to know her a little more. I don't want to jump in to another failed relationship.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://chat.whatsapp.com/BK5Fi3FpT0C4Py55AUySEL

If you are interested in adult toys please join us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can bang her but she's not good for wife

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's one situation that happen with a lot of guys. Normally, single woman are more easy to bang, because, most guys are relutance to take.
    So, i guess it: Watch way how she talk, your way. One thing important is ask, what she is looking for.