Simplified natural book?/is it the future of what is taught at lovesystems.

1. Simplified natural book?/is it the future of what is taught at lovesystems.

Hey, Gary and [MENTION=125229]Sterling[/MENTION] I saw you guys out in vegas This Year, Running your Project Rockstar and I was damn Impressed. You Guys are Hands Down The best coaches I have seen in action in this industry from what i saw.The shit you guys are teaching is damn effective puts all other forms of natural game like the RSD tards to shame.

Is this gonna go more public and eventually gonna be the future of what is taught at lovesystems? It seems vastly different from different from the traditonal stuff that lovesystems teaches. You guys ever gonna release some product or Book on this stuff or will magic bullets always be the standard?

Los Angeles, California

There's no difference between "Simplified Natural" and "Love Systems". Simplified Natural is a part and an expression of Love Systems, and Love Systems is constantly evolving and pushing the frontier. Magic Bullets is updated often as well - the current version is quite different (and better) than v1.0. Hope this helps!
    Love Systems President, Program Leader

1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
    2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Savoy View Post
    There's no difference between "Simplified Natural" and "Love Systems". Simplified Natural is a part and an expression of Love Systems, and Love Systems is constantly evolving and pushing the frontier. Magic Bullets is updated often as well - the current version is quite different (and better) than v1.0. Hope this helps!
    ?There is a new version? I thought the last version was the second edition released a couple years ago.

Los Angeles, California

Yeah, the latest version was earlier this year. Email us if you've bought an earlier version and didn't get an upgrade.
    Love Systems President, Program Leader

1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
    2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.

Nah to be honest savoy, there are HUUUGE differences between simplified natural and what is teached in magic bullets.

Sterling is offline Certified Love Systems Instructor

Project Rockstar Head Instructor

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words. As of now the only way to experience the Simplified Natural curriculum is to be part of one of the 10-days (we do about ~5-6 a year around the globe), or if you're one of the lucky few to be selected for Project Rockstar each summer.

Savoy is 100% wrong that Simplified Natural comes from Love Systems philosophy and fits nicely under the umbrella of LS offerings. However, the beauty of Love Systems is that there's something for everyones' unique tastes and goals. So if the stuff you've been reading about the 10-days, Project Rockstar, Simplified Natural etc... particularly clicks with you, I definitely encourage you to make it out to one of Gary and my programs. Or in the case of Project Rockstar, to apply starting January 1, 2015.

Old school game is just super weird and creepy, and was and is taught by many still. We don't teach any of that weird stuff.

For natural game to be in a book it would be hard to explain to the masses better to turn it into a home
    study course which hopefully would include a video that has audio & visual & real infield examples !