How to be a Ladies Man after 30 - FREE WEBINAR OCT 27!

What's up guys.

I'm going to be giving a FREE webinar on Monday October 27th on How to Be a Ladies Man after 30.

One thing I've noticed is that there are a lot of guys out there who are into game, and over 30, and they have a hard time finding advice that is tailored to them. A LOT of pickup stuff is really aimed at guys who are 20-25, who are going to noisy clubs and picking up younger, flakey girls, and are generally facing a different set of problems than guys who are a bit older and more mature.

A lot of guys over 30 stuggle a lot with game, but I honestly believe that guys who are over 30's and 40's actually have an ADVANTAGE over guys in their twenties, as long as they play their cards right.

So, I'm going to be giving an webinar on Gaming over 30. Here's what we're going to cover.

1 - The 5 mindsets that 30+ guys who are smooth and confident with women have (..that most other men DON'T)

2 - Strategies to recover from bad breakups, divorce and long term relationships, and move past them so you can get back in the game and date women way better than your ex.

3 - Discover the secrets of dating women in their twenties, so you can make your married friends jealous (and meet quality women)

4 - Learn the five pitfalls that older and more successful guys fall into, and how to avoid them so you donít have to worry about making mistakes or embarrassing yourself.

5 - Simple techniques to separate quality women from the gold diggers and drama queens that are drawn to men who are mature and successful, so you can be confident that the women youíre dating are going to be bringing happiness and not hassle to your life.

6 - Simple tips for tinder, texting and other fast-moving dating technologies so you can connect better with women, and get up to speed (even if youíve been out of the market for a few years).

7 - What to do when she asks ďHow old are you?Ē. These unique lines will break the ice immediately.

8 - The best places to meet women who are LOOKING to date older men, and Iím NOT talking about bars and clubs.

9 - Learn how to leverage the advantages that men and their 30ís, 40ís and 50ís have over men in their twenties.

10 - AND MORE!

The webinar will be at least 1 hr, and there will be a Q&A at the end, as well as prizes, so it's really something EVERYONE should check out (and tell your friends!).