girl playing games, or lost interest

1. girl playing games, or lost interest

I am a university student, and I met this girl at a party a few weeks ago. I ended up walking her back to her residence and 4closed that night. We ended up hanging out 3 more times since then and I fclosed her On the second date. Ever since meeting her however, she would ALWAYS wait hours to answer my texts, however she never turned down meeting up. That was until the last date he had, she wanted to go buy some medicine because she said she was coming down with something. Anyways three days later i asked her to hangout but she said she couldnt because she was sick. I though it was no big deal. So i waited on it and called her 4 days after that and she didnt answer or get back to me.

Is she playing games or not interested anymore

Netherlands

My guess is that she isn't interested anymore, or she thinks you only want to meet up for sex. My advice is after the lay you talk but don't invite her to meet up for a few days.

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Her saying she's sick is her feminine, indirect way of telling you she's not interested anymore. You messed up too much, probably because of too feminine, indirect behaviour - from your side.

If you hang out multiple times with a girl you want sexually, and don't advance, you're wasting time for nothing, and you probably had countless of opportunities where you could advance, by initiating the kiss, or touching her more. But since you did not do that, she has lost interest since you've demonstrated a lack of masculine behaviour.

Learn from your mistakes and move on!

Quote Originally Posted by demboyz View Post
    I am a university student, and I met this girl at a party a few weeks ago. I ended up walking her back to her residence and 4closed that night. We ended up hanging out 3 more times since then and I fclosed her On the second date. Ever since meeting her however, she would ALWAYS wait hours to answer my texts, however she never turned down meeting up. That was until the last date he had, she wanted to go buy some medicine because she said she was coming down with something. Anyways three days later i asked her to hangout but she said she couldnt because she was sick. I though it was no big deal. So i waited on it and called her 4 days after that and she didnt answer or get back to me.

Is she playing games or not interested anymore
    Are you saying, you walked back to her place, and you didn't advance sexually? You hanged around 3 times and still didn't do it?

If that's true, if that's what you're saying - it's over. She gave you 3-4 chances to be a man. She didn't play the game. You did. You didn't have the confidence to take it to the next level. She wanted a guy to be a man and lead her.

So why would she want to even bother to meet again?

Another meet might happen, but very unlikely.