David X dating

Thread: David X dating

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

David X dating

Hey guys,
    Let me warn you about a fraud DavidXdating.com. He is by far the worst, let me tell you my experience with his big mouth, and Im sure Im not alone, since I will post a link to a similar review of another guy. He is expensive and on the consultation he talkes about nonsense, like look at lingerie shop they do this cause of you and stuff ( if you answer or other more valuable men he gets silent). Then he gives you nonsense homework like taking pictures of girls and reading Harlequin novel so you have to spend money on a lot of consultations. He is lying about his success rates. He personally like gave 3 sessions to some guy to pickup one girl in a workplace, while there are so many in cold approach.XD. He is full of shit and most importandly complete placebo. If you dont have looks or status you are gonna pick ZERO girls with his advice. I approached 70 girls with his advice with ZERO results and he is just sitting silently and doesnt give any advice besides "Be confident!". Dont waste you money friends. And Im not mentioning his arogance, he is just clicking on his computer for like 15 minutes telling you hold on, but after 60 minutes good bye. If you read this David- [mod: removed]
    Last edited by Tank; 07-29-2014 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Removed explicit language - Keep it clean

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've raised a great topic Petar..... Its not just David X. Even the best instructors are not going to make any
    sense to a student from time to time, lets face it, it happens more often then not.
    And what's worse is when the instructor sees this happening they blame the student (rather than themselves)
    where then the instructor decides to withdraw from helping the student.
    If you see this happening then ask for a refund (if your lucky) and go to another instructor. Instructors have to
    understand that fucking chicks is 30% of their vocation. After all, we're all different with unique backgrounds that have shaped us.
    And remember, glowing tributes that defy gravity to an instructor is by no means a guarantee that they'll be effective in
    your situation. That's unless you have more money to spare !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi job. Its not making any sense. There is nothing in his teachings at all!!! Its a placebo- basically approach her and tell her she looks good and ask her questions. If it doesnt work go for the next one. WTF Man?WTF! There is NOTHING to learn in here. And when you tell them Im doing it doesnt work he starts to talk about how women are fucked up today (I swear). Please save your money for clothing or something. It will help a LOT more.

Accra
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do not listen to any instructor if he cannot prove his theory infield.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree petarosus18, but I was going off on a bit of a tangent about other things to be aware of.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is running his mouth so much on the internet that we should really spread the word about him, Im not alone my friends, but everybody is scared of admiting it to themselves or of him.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGVO...SPnwwscVVErHcg Just listen to this and more. OMG

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't worry about this PUA wonna bee.
    He'll drive all the desperate customers to David De Angelo or or even here of all places.
    But if their smart they'll try Sins of attraction, Nick Rogue, Paul Janka, Mehow for pennies on the dollar or RSD for free on Youtube !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

David X bullshit episode 2, David strikes back: So funny you guys. David has called me after I told everywhere truth about him and started to treathen me that he is gonna call the police that Im stalker of womenXD. And he didnt know that in my country there is no law against it, so he started panicking that Im blackmailing him. I said its not blackmail its refund and In my country blackmail is only when you say you are gonna harm physically somebody. So this is what you get from a fraud saying "Im reall deal." "Get any woman you want." He is complete opposite in reality. Dishonest, not trustworthy and disrespectful. IF you have been fucked over by him, stop being a coward and ask for a refund, too. If you didnt get what he promised of course.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by job20 View Post
    But if their smart they'll try (...) Paul Janka, Mehow for pennies on the dollar
    seriously!!? give me a break

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Petarosus18 View Post
    David X bullshit episode 2, David strikes back: So funny you guys. David has called me after I told everywhere truth about him and started to treathen me that he is gonna call the police that Im stalker of womenXD. And he didnt know that in my country there is no law against it, so he started panicking that Im blackmailing him. I said its not blackmail its refund and In my country blackmail is only when you say you are gonna harm physically somebody. So this is what you get from a fraud saying "Im reall deal." "Get any woman you want." He is complete opposite in reality. Dishonest, not trustworthy and disrespectful. IF you have been fucked over by him, stop being a coward and ask for a refund, too. If you didnt get what he promised of course.
    This is really interesting. Could you show us pics of any correspondence to back this up, or any other evidence of his harassment?

Quote Originally Posted by Lin J View Post
    seriously!!? give me a break
    At least Paul has been somewhat honest about the amount of work that goes into getting a girl. Sure, he claims to have a 10% success rate, but that's better than LoveSystems, who leave it unsaid, and imply that you can have greater than 10% success rate (as long as you buy Magic Bullets 2.0).

I wouldn't normally ask somebody their stats, nor would I expect them to give them to me but because of the terse reply you just gave, I will have no respect for you if you don't tell us. Nor should anybody else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Ill try dig out, skype history. Hopefully Ill find it. Its VERY LATE in here. Wait till tommorrow.