Friend of Roommates

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Friend of Roommates

So recently I moved to a new place and I got a few roommates. And with time I got to know their friends. At some point we were having a party at our place and I went out just to get something to eat. When I was buying it this woman came to me and said hi, she was in the party and she was pretty drunk. So we talked for a some time while eating and after a while we started heading back. I'm trying to overcome my shyness and insecurity so I decided to take some actions, I figured I would never see her again anyway, so I started to hit on her... Eventually I just went on and grabbed her hand, I still have a hard time figuring out physical contact but she didn't really avoid, she actually kind of smilled and kept talking... but when I tried to go for the final move, she backed away, said she was with someone else in our place, which wasn't a lie as a found out. Alright, not a big deal, I was happy I tried it.

But later I found out that she is really close to my roommates, so we see each other quite a lot. At first I just laughed and let it go. But then I started to think that she was giving IOIs.. she laughs at stupid jokes I make, sometimes I catch her looking at me, she mimics me... So I think she might be interested, maybe I did it right back in the day we first met. The thing is that at the same time she seems really insecure and kind of avoids letting things become more personal.

So I'm looking for tips there... I wanted to persue it but I'm kind lost!

Cheers!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alguem View Post
    So recently I moved to a new place and I got a few roommates. And with time I got to know their friends. At some point we were having a party at our place and I went out just to get something to eat. When I was buying it this woman came to me and said hi, she was in the party and she was pretty drunk. So we talked for a some time while eating and after a while we started heading back. I'm trying to overcome my shyness and insecurity so I decided to take some actions, I figured I would never see her again anyway, so I started to hit on her... Eventually I just went on and grabbed her hand, I still have a hard time figuring out physical contact but she didn't really avoid, she actually kind of smilled and kept talking... but when I tried to go for the final move, she backed away, said she was with someone else in our place, which wasn't a lie as a found out. Alright, not a big deal, I was happy I tried it.

But later I found out that she is really close to my roommates, so we see each other quite a lot. At first I just laughed and let it go. But then I started to think that she was giving IOIs.. she laughs at stupid jokes I make, sometimes I catch her looking at me, she mimics me... So I think she might be interested, maybe I did it right back in the day we first met. The thing is that at the same time she seems really insecure and kind of avoids letting things become more personal.

So I'm looking for tips there... I wanted to persue it but I'm kind lost!

Cheers!
    You need to give her some security, she needs to feel safe with you. If she feels safe with you she might open up to you and tell her some of her secrets. This gives you a window of opportunity to reveal your attraction towards her and how you feel like she is attracted to you.