Fader Bootcamp- Washington DC Aug. 2013

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fader Bootcamp- Washington DC Aug. 2013

Fader is a phenomenal teacher and you are doing yourself a tremendous disservice if you pass up your next opportunity to go to one of his bootcamps. I had high expectations before my own bootcamp. They were surpassed.

As anyone should expect, the infield portion with him was a huge growing point. Getting immediate feedback on mistakes I was making plus seeing him work his magic on a bartender was eye-opening. I knew hired guns are his area of expertise, but seeing him do it so effectively in person makes you realize that it's actually doable instead just some idealized image you've read about a million times.

What I didn't expect was how much he would help my inner game. In just 3 days he identified and helped me change mindsets better than any book or forum post could because he pointed out beliefs that were so second nature to me that I never even realized they existed.

All in all, I'm grateful to have met Fader and to have learned from one the best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went on this bootcamp as well. I had very high expectations going in. It was a huge investment for me financially as I'm not making the big bucks yet, but I felt it was money well spent. I learned a lot and enjoyed the weekend. Unless you're a natural, all the books, cds, etc you buy will not replace a bootcamp(trust me, I tried it). After the bootcamp I dedicated my weekends to going out into the field and the knowledge Fader shared has made a huge difference. My inner-game issues he identified early on are disappearing. Overall I'm glad I went on the bootcamp and would suggest Fader to anyone looking to learn pick up.