Vol. 91 On Intent - (Rio & Darwin)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vol. 91 On Intent - (Rio & Darwin)

Contrary to what you may think, you usually don't score any points by hiding your intent when you approach a girl. Even if you are using a more indirect style of game, you generally have a short window to express your sexual interest in her before she makes the assumption you simply want to be friends or writes you off as a coward. On the flipside, if you hit on girls who you aren't truly attracted to, they more often than not, will sense your insincerity. On this insightful interview, join instructors Darwin and Rio as they stress the importance of making your intent clear in order to maximize your time in the field and form a clearer path toward your true goals with women.

Some of the questions answered on this interview are:

• What is intent?
    • Why is intent important?
    • What are examples of healthy and unhealthy intent?
    • How does intent relate to approach anxiety?
    • What are some of the main reasons men have difficulty showing intent?
    • How can you show intent without coming off as needy?
    • What are some common pitfalls when it comes to showing intent?

Quotes From The Interview

" It's very refreshing for a girl to see clear intent... when a guy's not afraid to show what his real goal is "
    Rio
    " Very often, you'll get rejected, not because there's anything wrong with you, but because you're hiding the reason that you're there "
    Darwin

To get your hands on a copy of this interview just click here, to write your own customer review on this product then please make a new post within this thread.

New York City
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Rio and Darwin for this product.

I have always tried to make my approaches technologically sound, but never really thought about to let my intentions shown. Now I am going into sets with the clear thought in my mind "I want you", and the sets hook considerably better. My blow-out number is going down.

One example how this interview has helped me - it explains what "clarity of intent" is from the getgo, and now, whenever I am getting Approach Anxiety, I am thinking about the thoughts I have that distract from my intent and am able to nip any thoughts that are not helpful in the bud.

I recommend this IVS for everyone - no routine gimmicks or "coming in under the radar" - instead showing that you are a man and that you want the girl.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think once you've worked out that she's kinda into you its then the right time to show your intent.
    Too early & you'll seem too eager & get blown out of the water, too late and she'll get upset and put you in the friends zone for not pulling the trigger at 'her' right time. Sometimes it can be within 4 minutes, sometimes 20 minutes later, they're all different !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm exhausted (just came back from super conference 2013) but need to quickly interpose my positive review of this interview. These two guys are consitently fuckin' solid. I feel confident buying any product from either of these two guys -- and when together -- compliment each other real nicely.

Keep them coming!!!!!!!