Fader Strippers & Hired Guns - Las Vegas, July 2013

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fader Strippers & Hired Guns - Las Vegas, July 2013

This is my first experiece with Fader and I am very happy with it. I did the bootcamp with Fader in Vegas. He is an amazing instructor. He is very result oriented and super honest. He worked with us long hours from 2:00 pm to 8:00 am every day. Fader truly cares about his students and has passion for his work. He gave me lots of verbal escalation to use through out the bootcamp. He went in depth about stripper psychology. I took 20 pages of notes. I highly recommend doing a bootcamp with Fader!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fader Strippers & Hired Guns- Las Vegas July

This is long over due but like my first bootcamp 4 years ago I wanted to give it a month to let everything sink in... and a month after faders workshop i had my moment of clarity. I hooked up with one girl (same night lay) the first night and her best friend the second night(second night lay?). Fader is the fucking man!!!!!

now Vegas....Holy Hell what weekend! Fader is an incredible teacher. He is extremely dedicated to making you better in any area of your game, and has a incredible ability to break down and give examples of situations that allow you to understand what you are doing wrong and how to improve upon it. Expect to get a wealth of information from the morning lectures, and if you have any INNER GAME issues Faders is rock solid. Fader told us all of his physical imperfections that most of us have used as a crutch for why we cant get hot girls, but this guy gets it done not with his brad pitt looks, but with incredible game....this guys game is off the charts....mindblowing!!!!

Night 1:
    With Fader by your side your game will instantly improve!!!! The first night out Fader was right there while stripper after stripper came over. He would break everything down during our interaction so that i really understood the things i was doing wrong and how to fix them...IN FRONT OF HER!!!! The beauty was that the girls were completely oblivious to what he was telling me. With so many beautiful women to practice on and Fader coaching me through ever interaction my game had transformed in a few hours to the point where every interaction became natural. I wanted more, but Fader knows what he is doing; by allowing me to focus on the beginning of each interaction it became second nature. If you need any proof how great a guy Fader is here you go; i was flirting with one stripper and Fader came to my rescue- he had gotten a bj from her before and left it up to me if i wanted to continue my interaction with her. Such a genuinely great guy. Fader was there with me until we closed the place down at 9 am teaching and giving more advice.

Night 2:
    The second day was great. tons of more insight with alot of technique and examples mixed in. By the time we went out I was ready to rock. My whole mind set had changed. Fader had given me the blueprint, and with soooo many women at the club I set out to hone my new identity. With fader close by keeping a watchful eye I spent the good part of half an hour talking to a bud light print girl and exchanged information. Throughout the night I literally felt like i owned the place- spending time with gorgeous women without having to spend any money for their time. by the end of the night i had 3 solid numbers with solid 9's. but we weren't done yet, it was only 4:30 am! On to another club and ran into a girl i had flirted with from the night before. I was ready to take this girl back to my hotel until I made one huge mistake and ruined the interaction. Fader was right there by me and again broke down what I had done wrong and some different things i could have done instead. Such a bone head move that will never happen again thanks to Fader! We left the club at 9 am sunday morning!

I would definitely take another bootcamp from fader and would recommend him to anyone looking to improve their game. He is not going to waste your time by sugar coating things, but instead tell you flat out what you need to hear. If you need help in any area of game Fader is amazing. He is only going to be teaching for a little while longer so I would not wait. It would be a huge opportunity missed learning from one of the bests. He has the blueprint to getting the women you have always wanted and shares all his secrets! Fader is the man!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fader Hired guns, Strippers Boot Camp July 2013

Prior, I went out 4 nights a week for several weeks, using material I had learned from other places and also from a previous boot camp. This put me in the right frame of mind, that of approaching and getting the girl.

But the great thing with Faders Stripper Boot is the girls Approach u.
    However these girls and are extremely emotionally intelligent and street savvy. They have heard it all. U really have to be on top of your game to keep the set. Fader gives all u need to take them on. The intensity of it reminds me of racecar driving. Constantly 9ís and 10ís are right in front of u. I was at the Eldorado of Strip Clubs - Spearmint Rhino.

The first day Fader teaches you how to stay out of their threads and game and into your game. Every gambit he uses has purpose leading the girl to the next step and creating an amazing overall affect. He teaches u how to position your self to get as many approaches as possible from the girls. He really stayed on top of me. He really helped me to clean up my act. Not only is he the expert at Stripper Game he knows how to get u at your best. And this guy takes you all the through the night! Past 7 am.

I have to say it works!
    The first night I was able to hold at set for and hour and a half.
    When, I went for Time Bridge, due to it be early in the night, she made sure my number got into her phone. We have been texting this past month. She lives in Las Vegas and me living in DC. We planned a meet up on Sunday but she developed food poisoning the following day.
    A hot petite Asian girl.

The Second Day, Fader poured it on the Attraction Techniques. The attraction phase is a key phase in Stripper Game. It is the way to hold the set and get the girl out of stripper mode. Fader has great insight into their life style and the club environment. Important with strippers so u can find commonalities with her.
    The Second Night I was able to bring back a girl at 7 am!

He does not just give thoughtful approaches but a complete system using the Love systems techniques specific for strippers.

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow I can't believe I missed this thread. Not really much I can say. The reviews speak for themselves. There is 1 last full stripclub workshop (and no that is not a scarcity tactic just wait till after the 27th of march and see if there is another on the schedule). I will do another 1 day at super conference and that point I think we have a wrap.

Anyway thanks for the love. Dope reviews.
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps