Vol. 88 Hired Gun Game - Bartenders (Braddock, Vici, & Fader)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vol. 88 Hired Gun Game - Bartenders (Braddock, Vici, & Fader)

Just as with other types of Hired Guns, bartenders are girls who are paid to be nice to you, and are typically hired based on their good looks. So when she greets you and takes your drink order, you often have a chance to run game on a true 10 without getting rejected right off the bat. You may end up convincing her to meet up with you after her shift, but at the very least, it is a great opportunity to "shortset" and get into state for the night. On this interview, join Braddock, Fader and Vici as they teach you how to separate yourself from the dozens of other customers and make the most of these interactions.

Some of the questions answered on this interview are:

• What is a Hired Gun?
    • Why learn Hired Gun Game?
    • What is the psychology of a Hired Gun?
    • What do the beginning, middle, and end of a bartender pickup entail?
    • What are some great routines and one-liners to use when interacting with bartenders?
    • How do you effectively separate yourself from the other male customers in the bar?
    • How do you build rapport with a bartender who is "all business"?
    • What are some good ways to create Jealousy Plotlines with bartenders?

Quotes From The Interview

" It's a good way to practice with super hot girls without so much fire back from them"
    Braddock
    " When you go for the phone number, make sure you do it discretely"
    Fader

" Where the calibration comes in is in maximizing the time that you have"
    Vici

Click Here to Get Your Copy of Interview Series Vol.88 Hired Gun Game - Bartenders,

To write your own customer review on this product then please make a new post within this thread.

New York City
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First of all, this volume is HUGE. Almost 90 minutes, intensely packed with information from the start to the very end. It focusses on bartenders, and also has a lot of general principles about "Hired Gun Game" in it (a specific one about different types of Hired Guns may still come, but this volume already has more than enough to learn for now).

Since the topic is really really important for night game, this could easily become one of the classic Interview Series Volumes.

It provides both 30.000 foot views and details. Details abund aplenty, and you can basically go right out after listening and apply what you learnt.

To the content:
    1. What is a Hired Gun?
    2. Why Hired Gun Game?
    3. Psychology of Hired Guns
    4. Bartenders - beginning
    5. Bartenders - middle
    6. Bartenders - end game.
    7. Quick one-liners to build up attraction quickly
    8. More advanced conversation techniques
    9. Calibration
    10. Jealousy plotlines

I especially like that Braddock, Fader and Vici provide both effective one-liners, as well as the underlying strategy. Thus, you can design your approach tailormade for your specific situation in the bar. You learn how to view your interaction in phases where you get closer to her, or how you get from general to more specific in your interaction. This is the overarching strategy, the 30.000 foot view.

The "tactics" are the example stories Braddock, Fader and Vici give that let you go from step A to step B in your interaction. It's comparable to the Interview Series on "State-Based attraction" - makes it very clear how Hired Gun game can look in reality, and thus will go a long way to learn how to generate a solid, well calibrated and successful interaction with a bartender/hired gun.

With the "jealousy plotlines" you learn how to utilize hot female friends to get the bartender and vice versa (and you also learn when NOT to use them).

Oh, and last but not least you get the fun Braddock, Fader and Vici have in shooting the shit and telling about the concepts how to game "Hired Guns", which is always a good sign.

Plus... the info to get the phone number discretely is huge and taps into your understanding the situation of a Hired Gun: ultimately, she is a girl at work.

In summary: lots of information. You get the best strategies to game Hired Guns, and you also get plenty of examples you can almost immediately apply. A classic. Thanks guys!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I share Cello's opinion. Having Braddock in an IVS guarantees a step up in quantity and quality of information.
    Good one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, another solid piece. All three guys gave great information. Braddock is a rockstar at this. I'll take a "warm milk in a sippy cup." While I always thought hired guns were a waste of time, these guys give the tools -- the advantage -- to take down that ridiculously hot bartender or hooters waitress.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This one was really helpful, lots of good info. I'm really hoping to hear the one about Waitresses and how it might differ from bartenders. There's a waitress I'm really attracted to.

First one I came up with on my own was the request for an absurdly long straw, for my drink. So I can lay back and not have to move my head down to the straw.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well then you'll be pleased to know that I recorded the Hired Gun Game- Waitresses interview at the Superconference a few weeks ago with Braddock, Fader and Vici and intend to release it in the next few months. You won't be disappointed

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Waitress, bottle & shot girls.
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fader View Post
    Waitress, bottle & shot girls.
    One of the top 10 ALL TIME BEST IVS (along with Take-away&boundary, intro to stripper game, Sticking points analysis, turning things sexual...etc). I am focusing on Vietnamese coffee shop waitress girl now, and this interview i actually take notes and start to get some result. I can only hope more interviews IVS with Fader

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cafe Lu?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ProgramMgrJeremy View Post
    Cafe Lu?
    HAHA, Cafe Lu is the place where Bonsai used to recommend to me, i AM surprised that you know that place, are you based in Southern California?. I live in San Jose California. that part has many other good coffee shop like cafe lu.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, I found out about it through Bonsai as well . LOL. Yeah, I'm based in SoCal.