Venture & Sterling Bootcamp - London, March 2013

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Venture & Sterling Bootcamp - London, March 2013

Here's the review of the 3 day Bootcamp by Venture and Sterling.

I just got out of bootcamp and I wanted to write a review when the content is fresh in my mind and I will write more in-depth review after trying out these material for a couple of month.

First I will start off by explaining how I ended up taking this course.

I have taken a LS bootcamp before, and I have watched, listend, and read most of the products by Love Systems, so I can say that I am quite familiar with the Love Systems. Then I found out about this "game 3.0" exclusively taught by Sterling and Venture. I am a theory junkie and I just love learning about new theory so I HAD to see what this whole hype is about. I was actually afraid what if the game 3.0 is the exact same Love Systems material that is just reworded in a better way? So I started reading all the game 3.0 review threads including 10 day bootcamp and PR 2011 and 2012. After reading all these reviews, I found out that the game 3.0 focuses on passion, masculinity, fitness and whatnot. Well, that does seem a little different but I still had a bit of doubt thinking that "how different can it be from traditional Love System model?"
    Boy was I wrong.
    They don't even teach like here's attraction, here's qualification, and here's comfort. In fact, these term will be rarely mentioned. I may have heard those terms maybe a few times.
    The whole focus on the game 3.0 is on practicality. When I took my bootcamp with another instructor, I was blown away by sheer amount of information and learning why things work. However, I learned why attraction switches work and was given some examples, but I had no idea how the fuck I was supposed to use those material. Say for instance, you learned how and why state based attraction work and was given a few examples. Then what ? How the hell are you supposed to know what else to say other that what were already given? So I ended up reading more and more material, which made me think too much in my head, which often ended up in poor results.
    What's so great about the game 3.0 is that it focus on the practicality aspect as I mentioned already. It will teach you why things work and further more, how you will create your own shit on your own. If you want to find out what I am saying, go listen to the state based attraction IVS. You will get a grasp of what game 3.0 is.
    Love Systems claims that they have simplified the material from traditional "old school" mystery method. Honestly, game 3.0 will makes you think that traditional LS method as of now is the "old school" method. Sterling and venture did a really amazing job creating the most simplistic approach to learn how to pick up. There was another guy who also took a few bootcamp before coming to this seminar and we were talking about how our minds were blown away by the fact that game 3.0 isn't anything like what we have learned so far.
    The traditional LS method of teaching qualification is that there are several hoops and you go through each hoop every time she compliances and qualifies herself. The problem of this method is that it makes you think too hard. For example, when I was using qualification, my mind went something like this:
    "Okay I'm gonna throw out a small hoop. Great she complied. Okay I'm gonna throw another small hoop and she complies, I will move on the medium hoop. Hmmm what were some of the medium hoop examples? Fuck I can't remember. What am I suppose to say? Damn it" then I will blow a set. This might be a bit exaggerated example, but if you properly use game 3.0, it's not gonna make you think of any of these shit. It's difficult to write what the whole game 3.0 is about and try to explain everything here. All I can say that it's different, and it's simpler and it's better.

So in conclusion.....
    If you have already taken a regular LS bootcamp and curious to learn about game 3.0, definitely go for it. They are different and you will learn a shit ton.
    If you are planning to take a bootcamp soon, go check the schedule and take it with Venture and Sterling. If they aren't teaching in you city, go fucking take a plane and still learn from them. That's what I did. If this is not your option, I would say still go for the regular LS bootcamp because those are amazing too, but after learning the both worlds, I think Game 3.0 is definitely more advanced and better way to learn.
    If you are not taking a bootcamp because you don't have enough money, what the fuck are you doing? Go work your ass off for a few months and learn game 3.0. You can thank me later.
    I want to add that I'm not bashing regular bootcamp in any form. My bootcamp was great and my instructor had the best teaching ability that I've ever seen in my life. I'm just saying if you have two options to take the regular bootcamp and game 3.0, go for game 3.0.

Lastly, i wanna give shout outs to Mr.M, Farmer, Vox, Labyrinth, and HenryR for helping out the bootcamp. You guys were very helpful.

That's it for now. I will add another review after trying out these shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Review of Venture and Sterling 3-day bootcamp

About me:

I am 25, working professional. I’ve known about game since 2007 through David DeAngelo and game has had a major impact to my life. I did previously post a review on the forum (http://www.theattractionforums.com/l...ti-farmer.html) but I wasn’t as detailed to where I came from.

I was born with Hypospadias. I don’t really tell people about it in the past and present. I want to tell you where I can come from because I want guys in my position to see that there is something to live for in life and it’s not the end of the world and you don’t have to settle for whoever comes your way. If you don’t know what it is Google it up. I’ve had 3 corrective surgery to this.

When I realized what I had when I was 9-11 years old I started to give up on life, to the point I told myself there was no point in getting a girlfriend or look forward to a family because no one would ever be with someone like me because of the above. It was like this until I bumped into a post on a roleplaying forum about David DeAngelo’s material.

And this was at University when I was around 18-22. I’ve applied some David DeAngelo stuff back at University. At that point I didn’t know about the game or anything of that sort. I thought the only thing out there was DD’s material. Then in one of the videos he mention The Game, which I read and it blew my mind even more.

Nevertheless I used what I could at University to get some girls, they were mostly 5/6s when looking back now.

I had a few success and I lost my virginity with a assistant teacher who was 8 years older than me and she just got divorced.

It was the first time I had sex and it felt good and weird for me because I felt I was going to be judged. But I wasn’t… we didn’t end up seeing each other after that day but that didn’t stop me. I carried on just applying more concepts from DD onto girls at University and ended up with a few closes and one GF when I left University. As a needy guy not having much too life I’ve asked her to marry me but then it failed out 2months after because I just had nothing in my life after University.

I carried on working and I’ve had some other problems with deportation at some point and it was a long-winded process and fucked me up mentally for a few years. I felt depressed.

And when I started working again I bumped into an issue at work which I needed to build confidence. That led to an online search for confidence at work which then I found myself with a few website about life coaching and then about picking up girls. At that point it clicked, and I said ‘s|||| it let me take a PUA bootcamp’ . I did one with another company which was cheap and was based in London. I took it in the end of 2011 but was only good at the day game portion of the bootcamp.
    I struggled bad for the first few months. I didn’t know there was a community so I was out day after day opening 5-10 girls during the weekday and up to 80 sets on the Saturdays. I wanted to sort that part of my life bad. This was just day game because I was really uncomfortable with night game. Then I found more and more people doing it through forums and met up with one guy and we have been friends ever since.

I ended up with some crazy adventures such as K closes on the street, dating several girls at the same time, etc…. the novely wore off after a few months and I wanted to get good quality girls as girlfriends. Within 4-5months I ended up with my solid relationship, I started to get lazy but somehow in the back of my head it told me to go out to just keep up the skill set.

Now after a while my day game got really really good, I was getting more and more solid close. Then started dating 3-4 girls at some point in 2012, I’ve lost some and won some.

Then I decided that I had to get my night game sorted so I did the MRM bootcamp in London. It was EPIC! Just read the review. I must say he is very inspirational that it was just ‘gangsta’! I decided at that point to stop fucking about and have one girlfriend as it was more real and carry on learning the skill set while working on my supernova.

Anyway my game got really really good in both day and night after the bootcamp. I was hooked onto the trigger words, etc…

My work started to get better and I took a more serious focus onto my studies and took a post-grad University course.

But my game kind of plateaued in night game where I was having a lot of fun but not good quality closes. Don’t get me wrong I was getting results but I was not progressing as fast and I had some sticking points that I think I needed a professional to give me a help.

Now I had the choice of a 1-1 or take another bootcamp. Now after reading a few reviews on this Game 3.0 by Venture and Sterling. I decided to sign up with them for the March bootcamp.

I just thought it was the regular old emotional progression model represented in a different structure with the opener, transition, etc….

I WAS WRONG!

The bootcamp:

I came in thinking ‘yeah they can fix my Sticking point of being too much of a dancing monkey at times and not quite qualifying properly’, I was wrong!
    On Friday we met up at a rental pad that Venture and Sterling had, I was the first one there. We talked and I told them my sticking point and all my issues and where I wanted to go and they told me to leave that aside and come fresh.

I won’t talk much about the content of the Bootcamp but I’ll highlight some of the general feel of the bootcamp.

It was quite hard at first when we were running from some critical workshop exercise as I kept running through some comebacks I learned from trigger words (which I still think is great). Sterling told me to stop that. And I made a conscious effort to stop bringing routines and normal gamey stuff in the conversation. I stopped.

He told me my main aim on the first night is to focus on the exercise they did in the theory. At this point I made a lot of effort to just focus on that and not to bring any funny come backs or teases. All I focused for the night is getting a normal conversation going.
    So in the infield portion of the weekend I came slightly early and I started warming up with a few sets and when they did come at the time of the infield I was already in set with a Chinese girl. That didn’t last long as we had some language barrier as she didn’t speak English well but the conversation I still had was very different and I was hooking the girl from normal fluff talk I normally have. My second set was a Iranian girl. She was hot (but not oriental :P,. It was tiger tiger, what could I have done? :P) (for those who don’t know me, I’m into oriental. Just imagine fucking sailormoon man! It’s fucking awesome, anyway….) I had a solid 2.5 hour conversation with the girl and in that conversation I had to hold back on soo many gamey* stuff and even when trying to close her I just told her how I felt. It blew my mind that the girl connected just on normal stuff and it felt more real.

*when I mean gamey stuff, I mean roleplays, stories, attraction materials, etc… I just didn’t use any of it for that night

As the night went by I was getting better and better and it got to the point I was just in state and had really great come backs and flow to the conversation.

I was with Vox, such a gangsta and Rob, a trainee instructor. I’ve spent most of the night with Rob. He fixed some of my openers to be more ‘strong’ and getting more intent from the approach. But I was ok at running after the girls I wanted, I opened another 3-4 more sets with and hooked them really well and I had a really good connection with the girl. I felt like there was a genuine sexual connection rather than trying to fuck. This only came into fruition because of the normal conversation that we were taught in theory. Sterling covered this very well in the theory. The theory in applying this was really great! It was trickled through and it answered all the holes I would usually have nicely. Every question I normally face when applying theory was answered by Sterling, Venture and the rest of the gang.
    As I was just focusing on getting a normal conversation going I didn’t really have any aim in going for closes. I only wanted to get my game re-wired as I was asked by the instructors and to forget and avoid any routines, etc… But I had 2 opportunities that night to pull but was held down as the girls were young and their friends or sister held them back. It didn’t bother me as I just wanted to get more experience at getting the foundation right.
    Later on during the night I went to Venture. At that point I was tired. He took me to a set and asked me to open with some very strong dominant opener. That didn’t work because I wasn’t doing it right and I saw him take a lead at the opening of the set. That gave me a good frame of reference, I’ll have to try that opener a few times in the club next time I am out. There is potential for it to work because the way he followed the set when he did it.
    We stayed a little bit after 2am and left. It was a great night but not as packed and varied as we wanted it to be.
    The second day we focused on some more theory but started to include some roleplays/banter, takeaway, physical escalation, etc…

We did a lot of workshop during the theory which was great. Sterling, Venture, Rob and Vox came around the room and gave us a lot of feedback on the physical escalation.
    I was accustomed to that but some student had some difficulty escalating as it was completely new to them. But my partner at the time learned quickly with a lot of practice.
    The second day was slightly different as it was more friendlier conversation and as I already knew more than half of the instructors on the bootcamp it was more of a friendlier vibe and we cracked a lot of jokes. I contributed in examples and problems that I would normally face, the instructors answered them promptly.
    What was really great was that Mr. M and Labyrinth were there. I did do a bootcamp with Mr.M before and we just talked and bantered as mate. He was pulling my leg that I shouldn’t need a second bootcamp but I was intrigued in the whole 3.0. TBH he was right and I just had to go out and practice and burn. However, the take that 3.0 gave was very different and it gave me a better foundation on the application infield rather than working it out myself and it could have taken me years to realise these things. Don’t get me wrong Mr. M is a great teacher!
    For Labyrinth I met him a few times on the street randomly and bumped into Vercetti’s bootcamp and ever since I kept bumping into both of them now and then. So we talked as mates and I was out with him for a little bit on Friday night but not much. He’s a cool guy to be with and to have a good time with.
    After the theory we had an option to head out with Mr M or stay with Venture. I went with Mr. M with 3 others.
    That night gave me a wider eye to what I should be aiming for, but I’ll get to that in a bit.

After the seminar portion, a few students and I went up to covent garden and into a bar I usually go to. What was pretty cool was that we bumped into Vercetti. He remembered me in Mr M’s bootcamp and the times we bumped into each other. He was a cool guy! I introduced my mates to him and we all talked. He gave me some pointers and we had a discussion on oriental girls. Vercetti and his mate, “D”, were great fun to be with. Cool guys and just have this love for girls! We bantered for a while then I left to meet with MR M.
    At the restaurant we were to meet up; , Vox, Farmer, another instructor( “M”), Mr. M and the other students had a good time just talking about life and getting to know each other. Mr. M asked me why I did another bootcamp. I told him, I’ve got a lot to work on, I do go out, I already have a GF but I love game and I want to get as good as him. He sat and talked to me and gave me some really good food for thoughts on everything in life.
    It got me really thinking about what I wanted in life and what I had to be doing.
    We got in the club later on in the night and it was really great! It was very different. (just a note it was Vox’s birthday that night so it was more a guys night out than a ‘picking up’ scenery.
    Now the club was quite high end and the girl were stunning. One thing to note is that if you have table service that means girls around you, which also mean every girl were easy to open and talk to. That blew my mind and it took me a good hour to play with it and to use it to my advantage. It was great, even though none of the banter and role plays I’ve previously used worked I basically skipped opening and part of attraction as I already had value. The girl was already intrigued.
    That just fucked me up for that 1 hour until I calibrated with the Green. After that sets were going really well but there were not a lot of intent in most of the set as I was still trying to get in state. So I messed about with the girls. I then spoke to Mr.M and he told me some more things to think about in life. That took me a few 10-30min to digest it, it was really gangsta what he has done in his life and where he’s heading to. He gave me a really good insight in life and what I should be looking out for. From there I was a lot more relaxed and I felt I had something to look forward to and work to.
    After a while I walked to the toilets and one of the student was still confused as to what is happening and I told MR M to talk to him and the student started to pull that night. The student looks geeky, tall but he had a lot of value inside of him. He had a really great personality and experience in life. Just by demonstrating that (and little of it) during the night he pulled. That blew my mind.
    But just before that I pulled this chick to our table and started grinding, then her friend came along and she fancied me already. The chick I was grinding left to the toilets and I started to talk to the one that fancied me ( I only knew that because the other girl told me). Anyway she was cute, I started to grind and I think she was new to all of this and couldn’t take the whole sexual thing and she left. I didn’t care I was just having fun.
    Now to the funny side of the night, I opened this Swedish chick and she had a fatty friend next to her. I talked to the hot chick for a bit and I went and leaned in to ask fatty if I could take her friend away for minute to have a shot. While I leaned, the girl thought I was going to kiss her. She kissed me. Shit went weird after! It was so funny, she kept pulling me back. Now imagine a fat chick who is drunk and just pulling you that was scary and disgusting. Vox and Farmer were around and I went to ask to help get rid of her and they had a bit of fun and told the girl that ‘I was looking for a GF’ and ‘that I was a really great guy’. That excited fatty and she unzipped me. At that point I was like ok funny yes! But I am not going for that chick at all! I pulled out of it and ran for cover. I met up with Vox and Farmer and we cracked jokes. It was really funny. These guys are such a good bunch to be around.

Anyway the night went on and as just as I was about to leave I saw this Chinese chick. I ran! Ask Vox! I RAN to the girl, got the girl and started run my normal stuff and escalated very quickly. I was about to kiss her and her mate pulled her away. I was like shiet! Anyway I was like ‘s|||| it!, next time’. I left the venue knowing I had to look forward to and what I had to work on. Things could have turned much better if I did plough through a bit more and had a better logistics.
    The third day was really great. All the instructors were in the room and wrapped up nicely. At that point everyone was happy and loved it. It had a very friendly atmosphere going and we had great feedback from everyone.
    Sterling and Venture wrapped up all the theory and answered all the possible questions and holes we had in the theory in detail.

In summary the infield was necessary in the application of the 3.0 model. The students who did not have a prior bootcamp did extremely well and the students who did have experience in field had a lot more fun, ran set smoothly and much better. The outcome was great. The students who put the effort got the rewards.
    What more I had more feedback from a wider variety of instructors throughout the 3 days. Vox, Rob, Mr.M, Vercetti and labyrinth.
    It was the best night I’ve had so far and now that I have met guys from London who does this and are at a lower or similar level to me. I can now feel that I can progress much faster as my current friends are not into game or anything related close to it.

The seminar
    I will quickly summarise the seminar side of the bootcamp.
    It was epic!
    Sterling and venture did a great job breaking down everything to its core and prepare exercises, beliefs, and application of the theory into infield so that when you left the seminar you felt you can apply something to get results. Which was great!
    I loved the contribution from other instructors throughout the bootcamp and their take on the situations.
    Sterling and Venture answered all the common mistakes I would normally fall into. The notes and feedback are GOLD!
    The summary
    All in all I want to thank everyone on the bootcamp, instructors (Venture, Sterling, Vox, Rob, Farmer, Labyrinth and Vercetti) and students. It was life changing.
    I’d like to really thank Mr.M, he’s a great teacher and role model to look towards to. Even though he wasn’t running the bootcamp he was helping out.
    At the end of the bootcamp my sticking point were resolved through a new model, game 3.0. All I need to work on is pulling and running some other little tweaks and exercise that we were taught.
    With just the basic you can still close!

Thank you so much for doing what you’re doing ! it’s GOLD!

P.S. the text game that Venture gave us at the end worked really well. The GF was really horny all night long on Sunday evening after the Bootcamp!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Optimum1 View Post
    Review of Venture and Sterling 3-day bootcamp

for those who don’t know me, I’m into oriental. Just imagine fucking sailormoon man!
    Fuck yeah hahahaha HENTAI!!! I will miss you mate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Optimum1 View Post
    for those who don’t know me, I’m into oriental. Just imagine fucking sailormoon man!
    Fuck yeah hahahaha HENTAI!!! I will miss you mate.

Double post by accident. Moderators can you please delete this post?
    Last edited by Bethefuckingman; 03-11-2013 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Double post by accident

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah dude it was epic! next time we'll catchup and do some crazy stuff man! keep going out buddy burn it!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys! I just came back from these epic bootcamp. I'm gonna give here my review.

I'm going to tell you the story of myself behind this bootcamp. My ex-girlfriend and I broke up a day before the bootcamp took place. I signed a month before. I want to thank here Phero, who advised me on the right bootcamp to take for me. He also gave me all the information and helped me out with everything I needed. Thanks mate. Coming back to my ex-GF: Things between us weren't going well. So I decided to do this bootcamp. I did one three years before and I got the girl so I thought I had missed something along the way.

Apart from that my life is good: good job, not bad salary, good (but few) real friends and a lovely family.

Truth be told after the breakup I was really s||||ed up. I have no mood for anything and I even thought of not attending to the bootcamp. Loneliness is a bad company and when you feel empty there is nothing in the world, no words...that can comfort you.

But I want to see myself as a person of action and I did take action. I went to the bootcamp expecting to be loaded with tons of openers and routines...None of this happened.

And to my surprise not only was I not either deceived or dissapointed but I was really impressed about how natural things really are. The instructors Sterling and Venture taught us to be the most perfect version of ourselves. Not just a good version...but the best.

This moved me and I tried hard to push my boundaries. I have been enrolled in the most exciting adventure ever: to better myself. I'm reading books, watching videos and putting into action everything I learn.

During the bootcamp I had the chance to meet incredible guys. I want to thank all of them for being there and to learn something from all of them. The instructors are simple the best in what they do. The assistants during the bootcamp gave support during classes and infield and encourage me to push boundaries, to experiment, not to be fear of anything. Thanks Farmer, Vox, Labyrinth, and HenryR for being a good support and to help in anything I needed. I want to also thank Mr. M for being there and have the chance to speak with him. I have bought also Social Circle Mastery and it is good to meet one the creators.

And I want to thank all the students that were there. We had a great time. Wish you all the best because you deserve it.

Thanks to Andy and Andrew. You are great people and instructors. Keep rocking with your program and way to see things. I think it is the most everlasting change a man can experience.

Last but not least I want to thank myself for giving me the chance to discover that I can be a much better man than I am right now. I can improve in so many aspects that I feel empowered. It won't be easy: I have to build a social life from scratch, I have to do almost everything on my own. But the reward will pay back the road. I don't know if I get my ex back. This is what I most desire right now. It's a natural feeling. I'm not gonna fight it. I'm just gonna improve and life a live full. Live it with passion. And if life put her back on my road I will see what I feel and want. I'm not gonna wait for life. I'm gonna chase life until the end of it.

My best advice to anyone who has still some doubts about this program is to give themselves a chance. It is the best experience you may have. From there on, it's only about a matter of time, patiente and perseverance. Go for it.

As Steve Jobs said: "Sometimes life is gonna hit you on the head with a brick. Don't lose faith".

I won't do it....will you?

Cheers,

JJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi again!

Something I forgot to mention and I think it is very important to everyone curious about Game 3.0. is to give an impression on how it was different for my last bootcamp. It led to more instant results in my life but with the Game 3.0 curriculum at this bootcamp I feel it will lead to a more permanent change. It will be a longer road to go through. The "old" phases of opening, transitioning, atrraction...flow more naturally but it will take more time but it also will last forever. You don't rely on learning routines or lines. You rely on yourself, your masculinity....

It's hard to express in words (specially when English is not your mother tongue) ... so everyone curious: go check it for yourselves!!!

Cheers,

JJ

London
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GREAT bootcamp guys.

Optimum1 - Im proud of you buddy. Remember, the path is hard, but the end is worth it. I'm there now and I'm telling you bro... it's worth it, but its hard. And I'm not talking just about game.

Good luck!
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

- Theodore Roosevelt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Venture and Sterling Game 3.0 3-day Bootcamp - London, March 2013

Thanks man!

I'm working on what you've told me to do.

I have my father to introduce me to his friend who owns a few businesses so that I learn from him. I've asked my boss to be my mentor at work and I'm just working on my health at the moment.

Working on it like mad since our BC last year!

Everyday I'm at it!
    Even got a board so that I keep working on it every morning and day to keep me on track!

Attachment 4343

Thanks again!

pyro2013 Guest

I remember being in university when I first learnt about The Mystery Method. It seemed like it was exactly what I was looking for at the time, as I had no idea how to talk to women. The countless routines I came across on the forums made me feel as if my fear of running out of things to say was finally fixed. I soon had an arsenal of lines and routines and approached ‘pick up’ in the same ways many other guys did: as a performance. Much like an actor or comedian getting into character before the big show, I say this thing and she laughs, I say another thing and she starts hugging me…I push her away and tell her some other guy’s (or a completely made up) story about how my ex-girlfriend was a model and how I help feed the poor in my spare time blah blah fucking blah! Then, once the night is over or in the morning after she leaves (depending on how advanced you are with the ‘emotional progression model’) you go back to being your old normal self. Much like the comedian or actor who is done with their show, you go back to your normal and potentially unfulfilling life. But you tell yourself ‘it’s OK’ because you have ‘pick up’. And for those few hours in the club you are the fucking man who has a shit load of (other peoples’) stories to tell…so it’s OK to have nothing else going on in your life.

Just like you don’t need to know how a light switch works to turn on the light, you don’t need to worry about all the fundamental details of what attraction is, or how a real man behaves/thinks etc…but what happens when that light switch breaks? And the switch you keep pushing doesn’t do anything? What do you do then? If you knew the ‘how' and the ‘why’ then you wouldn’t need to worry about these things because you know how everything works at a basic level and how it carries through to the end product. You have the knowledge to create a light switch instead of merely being someone who just knows how to flip a switch.

Enter game 3.0

The bootcamp steered away from what I was expecting, much like the other reviews, I too thought I would be getting an in-depth understanding of the emotional progression model that has been taught and raved about for so long. Unlike old game 2.0 or whatever it is called, game 3.0 had a strong focus on masculinity and passion, with other essentials like fitness interlocking throughout.

As the day progressed we were taught about the characteristics of a man’s man, the fundamentals of why masculinity is important and why it is essential to live a life worth living (both for yourself and for attracting high quality women). One thing I loved was when we discussed about ‘feeling’ masculine. This is so much more than just pretending you are James Bond for the night. Unlike ‘old game’, this is not about the four hours you spend in the club, it’s about all the hours you spend in your life before the club, and the hours you spend after the club. The days you wake up and go to the gym, take up a hobby, learn a language, eat right, and think right. This is about the ripples in your life. Everything is connected and everything is effected. When you live a live worth living, and when you feel like you have made the most of your day…you feel like a man. I won’t go on about it too much but it was an interesting take on all of this - and also a much better alternative to waking up at noon, doing fuck all for most of the day, learning some new routines and then going to the bar…mainly because I heard/read a lot of people saying that you could be out of shape or have little ambition in life and still get girls if you had good game.

I’ve heard it said several ways but the best way I can sum it up is that when you’re a man, you allow the woman to be a woman. Just like nature intended. Like the Yin to her lost Yang. When you feel like the man, when you feel good in yourself and have your shit sorted or are working towards it, why do you need to hide behind a line? That was pretty key for me. Instead of the surface level teaching that you get with a lot of other peoples routines, Game 3.0 etched away at all this to uncover the real spark beneath the surface. The biggest distinction between this and routine/indirect style game is that the latter, much like the comedian or actor, it is about performing. Game 3.0 is about connecting. There is a big difference.

So how does all this new style ‘theory’ apply in the real world? Well we went through several exercises to work on being ‘normal’ guys, body language, keeping a conversation going etc…and to be totally honest…at first…it felt weird. All these years of me trying to not do what I normally do (and worse still finding out a lot of the stuff I have been doing is wrong)…but as the night went on, I found myself getting into ‘state’ and found the other students had similar experiences. While I had my own barriers to work on I know others had some crazy stories and two guys even had same night lays. All from being normal and no crazy routines – something I’m definitely working towards.

In regards to the teaching from the instructors, there were definitely some light bulbs going off in my head. One thing that clicked with me was when Venture told us that we should look like we are on weed and not coke (I think credit goes to Sheriff?). What he meant be this was no crazy nonsense is needed. The exact opposite to what I’ve done so many times in the past - although that could actually be because of the coke?!?!? :-P It definitely took a while to try and implement that and I still find myself doing it unconsciously (but as discussed over the weekend there are ways to get rid of those bad habits) but the difference was clear. Sterling kept telling me I was very boyish with my mannerisms and style throughout the night so at one point I was chatting to this girl and he hovered stealthily by and corrected the nuances like my posture and taking my hands out of my back pockets. The little things definitely add up to the end result.

In the seminar portions the instructors were all really good as well, they went round the room for individual attention during exercises and answered all questions. While that is no doubt a minimum requirement it goes a long way – mainly because I attended another ‘pick up’ event from another company and some of those guys were dicks – they made a lot of the guys feel as if they were asking stupid questions and seemed to have a bit of an attitude (I won’t name and shame them as it’s not my style) so it was good to have a different kind of learning environment and approach to all this.

The other instructors who came along were also a massive help.
    Henry R – cool calm and collected mother fucker! Top guy.
    Vox – so approachable and friendly.
    Labyrinth – my only issue with him is that he is a terrible wing-man. I started talking to two girls and introduced him to chat to the girl I wasn’t interested in…and both the girls started swooning over him! He’s a tall handsome guy! I hate that!!! On serious note, he was very friendly and approachable and went out of his way to help us.
    Mr M – during the seminar I was watching him talk to some of the students and he went really in-depth. More than expected. Really came from a place of genuine curiosity and care – major respect!
    Vercetti – he wasn’t teaching but a few others and me ran into him at a bar before hand and he was one of the friendliest people I’ve ever met

This is pretty in depth but I feel it warrants it for many reasons. However I’ve just seen how much I have written – way more than I thought so am going to end this before I go on another rant!

I’ll finish off by saying that I still have a long way to go. Game 3.0 isn't an overnight thing. It takes practice, effort and dedication...but from what i've seen and experienced on the bootcamp and read from past reviews, it is about long term change to you as a person instead of temporary routines to say in a bar. Don’t come into this thinking your life will be sorted by the end. That’s not how this works and that’s not what you will get. Come to learn about the fundamentals of being a real man, put the effort into living a fulfilling life and soon everything will be on track.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Game 3.0 Teaches More Than Just Game. I Highly Recommend

So to begin with, I was not very familiar with the Mystery Method or Love Systems in general. A friend of mine told me about a class he had taken with Love Systems and he highly recommended it. I thought I would give it a shot, so I signed up. When I saw the cost of the program, I have to say I freaked out a bit. I signed up and then harassed my friend to guarantee that the program was going to be worth my money.

My conclusion at the end of the program was this: It was absolutely worth the money.

The Game 3.0 program as developed by Sterling and Venture pushes the boundaries of the previous method. The new program focuses on a few aspects of Game, but these aspects can be transferred over to all areas of your life.

First, the instructors (Sterling & Venture) introduce the concept of a Naturally Attractive Male (NAM). There are many aspects of a NAM, however, the most important one is that a NAM lives passionately and lives a full life.

What is a full life. A full life is acting without flinching, acting without hesitation, experiencing things that push you past your comfort level and in to areas that force you to grow. A Full Life is one that you have always wanted for yourself. If you can start to live a full life, you will become a Naturally Attractive Male.

One of the next main concepts of the Game 3. is this concept called State. State is that mental state of being that you exist and operate in when you are performing at your peak level. We've all experienced it from time to time; the key to getting your game on a phenomenal level is being able to get into state!

Another main concept of the Game 3.0 (which this part is not unique to this program) is that you should push the boundaries of physical contact constantly. I was surprised to hear from multiple instructors that "you will be surprised just how far you can push before you have overstepped the bounds of sexual/physical comfort with a girl." Meaning, you can get away with a lot more shit then you ever thought was possible.

I hope the brief synopsis of the Game 3.0 is helpful to anyone who is considering registering for a course. I have already experienced dramatic improvements in my game, which while less than stellar, has allowed me to feel at ease approaching girls, getting numbers and living a passionate, full life. I emailed Venture and Sterling to let them know this, and I also said that I was so impressed with the results from a 3 day bootcamp and the ensuing week that I was going to buy a bootcamp ticket for my brother the next time they were in New York (which is where my bro lives).

I will follow up with reviews of all the individual instructors who showed up to support the students during the weekend (I think we had 6-8 total instructors), which is fucking awesome.

Special shout out to Mr M, who I had lunch with just yesterday, Labyrinth, Venture and Sterling! Thank you all so much!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Followup from the BC:

Last weekend went out with some of my mates to a club in south London.
    I had little to no AA.

Using some of the things I've learnt I opened roughly 5 sets and I was opened 2 times on the dance floor. I had very little conversation with the girls.

The two sets that opened me:
    When I was walking around the dance floor I found myself locked eye-to-eye with this brunette, she pointed to me and said hey! I came in and said "who the F are you" and just grabbed her neck and made out. I left her there with her mate. They both were shocked.

Second was a chick on the dance floor who pulled my hoodie over me when i was leaving. I turned around slowly told her “i'm black” (I’m not) , she was shocked and I pulled her hips in and went on the dance floor, her friends were stunned. I then told her to give me her wallet. She was more shocked while I laughed at her.
    What she thought was that I was a weak dude she could take the piss out of. I bit her neck and kissed her on the lips and she said “sorry I pulled the hoodie on your head”. We talked for a little and then I asked her to come home with me and she said she couldn’t (I couldn’t anyway as my tyres were flat so I would have to fix it before heading home but still tried).
    Even though I was knackered and felt dead, I had for most part of the night, had little to no conversation throughout the night. It was amazing that I did so much without really talking. I didn’t even use banter or routines that I use to do.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok seriously guys, I do NOT want to be some kind of weird negative hater or some shit, I sincierly believe that LS is the most legit company out there and I will most likely take a BC with LS soon enough, but when guys are describing this game 3.0 as getting into state and escalating fast with the physicality ... man, isnt that what those RSD guys have been teaching since blueprint came out?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Venture and Sterling Game 3.0 3-day Bootcamp - London, March 2013

Yes and?

Do you think it's good or bad it's similar?

I think RSD's approach is really weird. I bumped into an RSD bootcamp in London and they were getting in state by standing on a bench in Leicester square and reading the newspaper out loud.
    Tell me is that weird or what??

The principle might be similar but it has a lot of the best teaching from LS, the mechanics of LS technical theory are their but the model is different as you wouldn't need a crazy warm up as described above. It breaks it down to the knowledge and application, I know all the pitfall of the application of the triad model in application and sterling's teaching closed all these gaps.

I barely need to be warming up, in the 3 nights I've been after bc my first set hooked for a good 10-30 min.

Phuket
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DanEinsen View Post
    Ok seriously guys, I do NOT want to be some kind of weird negative hater or some shit, I sincierly believe that LS is the most legit company out there and I will most likely take a BC with LS soon enough, but when guys are describing this game 3.0 as getting into state and escalating fast with the physicality ... man, isnt that what those RSD guys have been teaching since blueprint came out?!

The only people who could comment on this are the ones who have taken both bootcamps

Phuket
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and based on past threads you don't want to be comparing this stuff to rsd lol

read the last few pages of this thread and you will see why http://www.theattractionforums.com/l...tml#post967263

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bootcamp review 8-10th March

Apologies for the silly name I've used, when I setup this profile I never intended to post. My name is Rob. I attended the bootcamp in London on 8th-10th of March. At this bootcamp Venture and Sterling taught a course based on "natural" game, their "Game 3.0". As Venture said right at the start there were no routines or opinion openers. I understand this is the first time they've taught a bootcamp like that.

I found the infield part very difficult, I always knew I would. I've always found approaching very difficult. I don't like nightclubs, though that's common enough, Venture doesn't like them either. Lastly, I don't always respond well to being told what to do. So, telling me to "open those girls over there", didn't work very well. I spent most of the infield sessions with Vox and Rob ("HenryR"), who were both very helpful, I didn't make their job easy. The instructor ratio was very good, it was between 2:1 and 1:1 throughout. I did open a few women, and have a few conversations though, and towards the end of the each night I was more confident about approaching than I had been before. The other students did much better, though they were much more proficient to begin with. During the infield it was impressive to see the persistence of the instructors. They didn't get blown-out as much as me or the other students, still they got blown-out a lot, but they kept at it. They kept approaching new women and when one conversation fizzled they started another with a different woman, this was exactly what I couldn't do.

Anyway, for this review I'd like to draw a line through that and forget about it. It was mostly my fault that in-field didn't go well for me. LS have no magical answers for approach anxiety, bad sub-communication or conversation.

I found the teaching sessions interesting. The "Game 3.0 Model" makes sense and it's simpler than the other sorts of structure that people talk about. There was a lot of emphasis on body language, sub-communication and sexuality. Venture and Sterling took a different view on approaching to what I've heard before. They recommended against thinking of an opener and a transition before approaching, they said that doing that gives you an opportunity to talk yourself out of it. They said something like "Don't worry about what you're going to say, just walk towards her". I've found that useful since.

The section on conversation was very good. They show how from any starting point a conversation can be expanded in many different directions. As a result it becomes much easier to continue conversations, the problem of what to say next doesn't entirely go away, but most of it does. I've used that a lot since.

The instructors say that "Passion" is very important. They say living a full life and being passionate about things is important. They said something like "Make living a full life your passion. Though don't make any one thing your sole passion". That's great advice and we should all be following it, but is it really closely connected to success with women? I've known a few naturals over the years who have lived dysfunctional lives. A good friend of mine is very successful with women even though he has bipolar disorder. For the past few years he has spent much of the time living in his mother's house not doing very much and quite a lot of the rest in mental hospital. He certainly has his hobbies and his passions, but I don't think he's really that passionate about them, he spends too much time smoking weed for that. But, if you listen to him talk those passions are all he thinks about. So, I think it's essentially about persuading women that your passionate about things. Most people are bad liars (myself included), so for us that means actually being passionate. I don't think the advice of the instructors was bad here, I just don't fully believe it.

The other thing I had trouble with was "Masculinity". Apparently, I'm not in touch with my masculinity. I found this section too vague. Vague words like "masculinity" got defined in terms of other vague words like "strength". I didn't really get much from all this except that working out helps with the masculinity. Apart from that I couldn't see what the instructors were asking me to think, feel or do.

I think the parts on passion and masculinity were designed to make people associate grand ideas with a lot of quite mundane things, like approaching lots of slightly-drunk women in cheesy nightclubs. Anyway, I appreciate the effort taken to do that, but I'll have to find my own motivation to do those things.

Overall I thought it was useful. But, I'd encourage people to do their best to learn as much as they can beforehand, I came in far too cold. That said, if you're totally stuck learning by yourself it's a good idea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Venture and Sterling Bootcamp - London, March 2013

First of all I have to say the 3 days was a load of fun. Hanging out with Venture and Sterling is an experience in itself - these guys are great to be around. Game aside they have amazing dynamic and fast moving lives – quite inspirational and certainly where I’d like to be myself one day. They travel from city to city teaching and working – they’ve taught me that life is about your social interactions rather than the physical stuff you have. When I did my first bootcamp I was nervous about the evenings but this time I just had a great time.

You can read a lot of the material but you get so much more out of actually attending a bootcamp.

Venture and Sterling compliment each other beautifully.

Venture’s game is off the scale. So much of it comes down to his sub communications. To see him approach is such an experience - he uses his physique and fitness - to demonstrate his masculinity. Venture demonstrated that little or no conversation is required to build huge amounts of attraction and value. It was an eye opener.

Sterling huge strength in my view is how he talks. The guy is so eloquent which makes him a great teacher and also gives him great game. I need to go away and work on the type of structures that he uses.

I was fortunate enough to go to a high end club on the Saturday night with Mr. M. It was easier and harder. Easier in that we had so much status that approaching girls was relatively easy, however harder in that the girls were all high value. Thanks Mr M – I must say it was one of the best nights of my life.

As the bootcamp progressed I found my self esteem continue to rise. Although day game was not really taught I approached 2 girls on the tube and 1 in a coffee shop during the day. All the approaches went well which added to my mood.

A great weekend and things have pushed on nicely since. I can highly recommend Venture and Sterling’s work. This hasn’t just helped my game but also my relationships with my friends and my work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bootcamp - First impression report by the pulling geek ;-)

This bootcamp was nothing like I thought it would be, but I’d definitely recommend it to anybody who seriously wants to get a lot better with women.
    Venture and Sterling certainly make it worth your time. It was my first bootcamp, and I spent the past year or so reading all about the game. In this past year, I got laid a few times in my social circle, but this weekend provided my first heavy make-out in a club (first night) and first same night lay (second evening). Thanks to the great teaching of Venture and Sterling, some mind-blowing demo by Mr.M, and the support of Vox, Farmer, and especially Labyrith, who are exceptional instructors.

After experimenting on my own for about a year, I decided that I needed some training with other guys to get better. So I checked out various companies and ended up booking the LS bootcamp in London, plus a flight there and a hotel. My first surprise was that the other students were actually all very normal people, most of whom I’d go out with on any other night. And as Sterling said for starters: you could bring along your girlfriend to this weekend, and she wouldn’t feel strange about what they were teaching. (Just a bit bored, maybe ;-)

Game 3.0 focuses a lot on demonstrating masculinity through proper subcommunications, and becoming more of a “natural”. This leads to a very direct and sexual interaction without masking any intentions. There are no classical routines, but rather some examples and fun lines to use in various situations. It is a concept to move you out of your head and enjoy the conversation, express your personality and escalate.
    A great amount of time is spent on how to express your existing personality in a way that the girl can understand it and relate to. There were many useful examples, exercises and roleplays of how to express yourself through words and subcommunication. This is the domain of Sterling, who is a gifted teacher and great emotional communicator.
    Only on the last day did we get to (eagerly awaited) quicker sexual escalation and many of the tricks one actually expects from a bootcamp. Here Venture provided most value, great personal examples and demos. I wouldn’t want to miss either of the instructors. Mr.M, Labyrinth, Vox and Farmer dropped in on various occasions and offered their insights into different topics. Overall, it was an easy-going workshop, in which all students took way more notes than expected.

On the first night out, we attended a low-class club in central London. For me, it was the first time to ever see “good game” in action. While most students (and other guys in the venue) stood holding their drinks, the instructors easily chatted up all of the women around, many of them demonstrating a makeout after short time. (Needless to say, they also got rejected plenty of times). I had decided to follow along with anything I was told to do and directly approached every girl they pointed me to, only to be rejected at least 40-50 times within the first minute. On other occasions, the conversation stopped after one or two sentences, but I wouldn’t leave the set before actually being sent to a new one. The other students were very different: Optimus1 actually hooked with about the second girl and chatted for two hours with her, unfortunately getting nowhere. He has great game though and forced himself not to use any routine previously learned, which was one of the tasks for the evening.
    My personal low was reached around midnight, when Sterling basically told me my body language was complete shit and I should get that fixed first. He made me open a 40-year old, fat indian nurse with three co-workers, who all started gaming me after my opener. For them, my game was good enough. At that point, I felt like being completely hopeless and rather annoying the instructors who could be having a much better time in the club without me. (Just to be fair: that was not what they communicated, but the general atmosphere was that the students should ask the instructors for help, not the instructors running through the club chasing all the students onto girls. Venture had announced this earlier, as he wanted to see the will of the students to transform themselves).
    Here I really have to give credit to Labyrith, who caught me in that mood and motivated me into another round of blow-outs. He has not only great game, but showed way more energy than the other instructors in picking up students at the level they were at and helping them to advance a little. I saw him do this with several students.
    After endless approaches, a cute Spanish Erasmus student hooked, and then everything went so quick that it felt unreal. I ended up making out with her in front of her very protective male friend after about five minutes. Venture and Labyrith both winged me very efficiently until the kiss-close and deflected the attention of the guy. After that, I pulled her around the club for over two hours, making out in different locations with increasing intensity, and having long conversations in between. Unfortunately, we ran into her friend at the exit when I tried to take her to my hotel, and he was carrying her wallet, mobile phone and keys. Guess you call that scewed logistics.

However, it was great to see how easy everything falls into place once you get into state. The second evening showed a similar pattern.
    Mr.M had offered to take three students to a high-end club for Vox’s birthday. He had organized a table and bottle service, and a promoter continuously threw handfuls of girls at us. I was a bit confused over the initial attraction, but since this is the environment in which I usually go out, I felt like I would’t learn anything. It was very easy talking to 30-40 different girls and also to escalate to a certain point. But after a while I realized that they had zero respect for me, were there for the free alcohol and continuously asked me to hold their glasses, purses etc… Another student (who showed a great amount of game at other times) was taken to the bathroom and then asked to hold the girls cocktail in front of the door while she went inside. I tried to open some girls at the entrance, where the music was not as loud, but then the only set that hooked was not permitted inside. Again, I fell into quite a low and actually wanted to pay Mr.M for my share of the drinks and leave.

Luckily Optimum1 stepped in. (Thanks again, pal!) Mr.M took me aside, provided some great insights and performed a complete opener almost until the k-close on me. I have to admit, that was one of the most intense experiences of my life (and I have done some really crazy shit like swimming with sharks in the middle of the Atlantic or chasing wolves on cross-country skis). Mr.M switched on such an amount of dominance and intent that compliance felt absolutely natural and resistance was out of the question. I never felt something like this before, a human version of the ferocity of a wild animal. Or maybe pure sexual intent.
    Mr.M, at this moment I realized what is possible with the stuff you guys teach and where I want to get over time.
    After that, I joined in on a conversation Optimum1 was having with two girls and started making out with an Asian girl a few minutes later. This went so quick that I actually thought she was a prostitute trying to pick me up and sent her away. After another chat with Mr.M, I opened her again, and as things were still on, took her into a cab and back to my hotel. It was my first SNL and I asked for her name only the next morning. She turned out to be very entertaining and intelligent girl, and it was quite fun to sit with her (showered, but in high heels and the evening outfit) at the breakfast of a five-star hotel on Picadilly circus. I would have thought this utterly impossible two days earlier.

To sum up: This was a mind-blowing weekend, bringing along quite a lot to digest over the coming weeks/months. All the students were normal, interesting guys, and I wish I had more time to stay in touch with some of them. The instructors showed great knowledge and experience, and I look forward to meeting them again at some occasion.
    Game 3.0 means to allow yourself to be yourself, even if that process might take a while for some. The rest follows naturally.

Last: All the criticism one finds about Lovesystems on the internet is bullshit. LS provides great value for money and consists of a bunch of people who enjoy what they are doing, and are fun to hang out with. However – a workshop this expensive could provide for some drinks and snacks, especially when there is no chance to buy anything nearby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Rundown

Instructors

Venture and Sterling make an interesting pair and compliment each other very well in the boot camp setting.

Venture is in many ways the living, breathing model for the type of game they’re developing and teaching. The man drips masculinity and rock solid confidence – one would never guess that he hasn’t always been a natural. Sterling is more cerebral, with a more subtle demeanor and game. He’s also the more natural teacher and takes a greater hand in seminar.

Importantly, both are good guys that believe in and care about what they’re teaching. These two carry the authenticity that comes with having lives that were transformed by what they’re teaching – and they want to put that fire into the next round of guys.

That made a difference throughout the boot camp and especially when looking back at the experience and trying to take things forward on your own. I would have a very different feeling about the course if the instructors were just going through the motions or came off as douchebags.

You are in good hands with these two. Also in attendance to help out in field and act as sounding boards during seminar were Vox, Labs and Henry R. Mr M hung out, took some volunteers to a high end club and was generally sage-like.

- there’s a conscious, concerted effort to discard so far as possible the more “gamey” elements of earlier teachings; this ain’t magic tricks and peacocking – very far from it

- it hits very hard on physical presence/bearing and related sub-communications (it’s obvious after one infield night why this is the case)

- it is thoroughly direct game – we learned and practiced only direct and situational/observational openers; no indirect openers

- uses more common terminology and familiar concepts to understand, describe and teach the how and why game works (see related last two quick hits below) – this is meant to affect how the stuff is internalized, how one makes it his own

- there is a lot of emphasis on what used to be called inner game (i.e. your own mental/emotional state) to the point where it basically becomes the core of the teachings

- related point, there’s much emphasis on developing your own masculinity and engaging the females you meet in their role as females – much of the G3 teaching pivots off this binary idea, which I’ve found a helpful and natural way to conceptualize the states that I’m trying to induce in the girl

- borrows heavily from the positive psychology movement and adapts it for this context (Google if you’re not familiar)

Put differently, as Sterling remarked more than once, if he and Venture invited their girlfriends and female friends to sit in on the seminars, those women wouldn’t be put off by what they saw being taught. I fully agree.

In field

Trying to internalize this stuff simply by listening and reading doesn’t work – trust me, I tried it, as I’m sure have many of the readers. But most of us need a kick in the ass to go out and talk to a ton of women we don’t know in bars and clubs. That’s part of – a lot of – the experience this company is selling.

It worked for me, as it seemed to for the majority of the students there. I approached as many women in two nights as I probably have in 5 years. This in and of itself is highly useful for the great majority of us that while not shy, simply aren’t going to approach a shit ton of girls cold. Actually doing so and realizing it can be done is part of what flips the light on.

But trying out a dozen plus girls in a night with varying degrees of success in front of an expert is what’s really the price of admission. All of the instructors were easily accessible and happy to help. Venture, Labs, Vox and Sterling all worked with me, particularly Sterling and Venture since those are the two I sought out, asked for critiques, demonstrations, etc. (and if you do this, remember to take responsibility for your own instruction and seek advice – it’s fucking essential to getting what you can from the experience).

Couple takeaways (by no means the only):

- There’s no replicating seeing these guys operate in practice. Watching them push boundaries, seeing how they carry themselves, how they approach a woman differently depending on the situation, realizing how much of the battle is won by your bearing (read sub-communications)… and countless other things – all of that provides a mental reference point for going forward.

- I, a man who does get laid by good-looking women, would have thought to do very little of what I was shown in field. None of it was weird and most all of it was shown to work. If it didn’t work, it was explained why and that explanation made sense. All of the instructors can show you something. Seek out Venture in particular for an all around lesson in strong sub-communication and how-to-be-a-stud demonstration.

- The critique of what I was doing and how I come across was solid. I can think of a dozen things, some big others small, that were pointed out. Many I never would have noticed, some I’d picked up on before but couldn’t have told you precisely what it conveyed or how best to correct it. Sterling is especially good on this front – guy has a knack for reading bodies and faces in no time flat.

- Shout out to Vox who showed me in 2 minutes the difference between being the guy a girl wants to dance with and the one she wants to hook up with. You’ve got a rock solid gaze, bruh

- And one for Labs too, who demonstrated how to be high energy without being a douche bag and did a fine job showcasing the always difficult dance floor introduction.

Author and rec

We all come at this from different places and with different goals. It helps to have an idea of the author, especially if a couple grand hangs in the balance.

I’m early thirties, successful, well liked, traveled, fairly smart and good looking. I have a story to tell to women. Someone who most people would look at and think, the guy has his shit together. But I’m not satisfied. I want more out this area of my life – getting chased by sixes, putting work in on sevens and being happy when I’ve bagged an eight… it’s not good enough anymore. I refuse to settle.

So I came to see if these guys could teach me how to get the total package in a woman. I came away with a clearer idea of the way to becoming the total package myself – the only way I’m going to get the girl(s) I’m after.

If you see yourself in this review, then I’d recommend taking the plunge.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey man! hahaha thanks! I'm glad you had a good time! you're a really cool guy!
    that asian chick was quite smart! I kinda fancied her but i got a better green light from her friend but that turned down and it worked in your favour! She did architecture or something of that sort!

How have you been keeping up buddy?