Nick Hoss day game

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nick Hoss day game

I was just watching some day game vids with Nick Hoss. He shows great confidence. It was just clips of him approaching so I couldn't here all the questions he was asking or how the conversations got going. I assume it was just stuff like, where are you from, are you going shopping then he can lead from telling about the time he did this or that.

I noticed he likes to start off with the "exuse me I just had to come over and say I think you look really adorable today" that's ballsie but if not done right could come off as creepy. How much of day game would you say is strong and confident body language?

How responsive are most women when you approach them that way? Do you run into a lot of cold women who just don't like to talk?

Wp

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There was a few chances to talk to girls who were actually alone today at the Mall. I'm actually at the Mall right now. I'm to scared to approach because I don't know how to start a conversation.... Any suggestions?

Wp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    There was a few chances to talk to girls who were actually alone today at the Mall. I'm actually at the Mall right now. I'm to scared to approach because I don't know how to start a conversation.... Any suggestions?

Wp
    Scared of what? SUCCESS?
    That is not "fear" what u feel. That is the hunger for glory and fun. So stop limitin' your body and your mind. Let them go free. It is always same with any kind of game. These are just girls, so human like u.
    As for your question about what to say, PLEASE. U have 495 posts and still askin' what to say? Just go and start your sets like a real player. and stop playin' on internet or on forum while sargin'. Concantrate on what u really wanna do. Open your phone only to get the number of the girl.
    Cheer.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You still didn't answer my question... How to open and get a conversation going...

Wp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you're absolutely starting out from nothing, the truth is that you're probably not going to get into conversations, so don't even worry about them. Go open like Nick Hoss and whatever happens happens.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You still didn't answer my question... How to open and get a conversation going...

Wp
    Go and try like Soul or Nick. And how to get the conversation goin' is your part. The thing that u keep in mind that u should build attraction.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw, I just google it, so take a look, that is a basic example I think:
    What to say during day game
    Good luck.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just watching some day game vids with Nick Hoss. He shows great confidence. It was just clips of him approaching so I couldn't here all the questions he was asking or how the conversations got going. I assume it was just stuff like, where are you from, are you going shopping then he can lead from telling about the time he did this or that.

I noticed he likes to start off with the "exuse me I just had to come over and say I think you look really adorable today" that's ballsie but if not done right could come off as creepy. How much of day game would you say is strong and confident body language?

How responsive are most women when you approach them that way? Do you run into a lot of cold women who just don't like to talk?

Wp
    This guy has some good videos too... Day Game PUA, Day Game Course, Day Game PUA Seminar, Day Game Infield Video, Day Game Nick Hoss, Day Game Love Systems, Daytime Dating

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why the hell would you come off as a creep if you've convinced yourself mentally that you are the type of guy who likes meeting new people, loves making friends with hot girls and likes having a great time all the time?

If you come out with anything other than that in the back of your mind, you will be seen as a man trying to win acceptance. Come off as the opposite (above statement) and she will be trying to win your acceptance, you talk to 100 cute girls a day, if this one acts cold then SHE is the social outcast, keep that frame of mind and they will be out to impress.

It's like a nerdy scared girl approaching you, you just want out of that dead conversation.

Then you got a wild fun 9/10 approaching you confidently because she thinks you're hot, then YOU will try to show her you are more than just looks, you will start to feel like you need to impress regardless of the fact she approached.

You're out, you're a social alpha male who loves meeting new people because fuck it, you only live once, you know you're great and you try to bring out the best times out of everyone because you're a cool guy, even if it is just a small talk conversation, if the girl is cold despite that, then she has MAJOR issues, and you do not need emos wrecking up your amazing lifestyle of having fun and bringing out the best in people, but fortunately with that frame of mind very rarely will you ever get cold girls unless you show interest, when you call her georgous or adorable you say it with a subtext of "I love hanging out with georgous girls because they are a great time" that's how it works, not "You are georgous I am interested, let's bone pleeeease (( "

PA
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I heard Nick Hoss is pretty good at daygame, and just started teaching night game to. I'd take a workshop if I was you...he is good with girlz. He getz ladiez.

Waalwijk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What i would use when opening a girl is stack assumptions/or put the pressure on her by saying she looks like a dancer that is basically what i use
    So I give my opener ........you look like a dancer
    Women like to dance so she will probaly say that she used to dance or does salsa or she was involved into ballet.
    eventually she you guys will get into a normal conversation or you have to make a other assumption or you have to use what she is saying.
    Depending on how fair you will go into the conversation you can qualify her
    Member of the lounge