Vol. 83 Dance Floor Game (Labyrinth & Tenmagnet)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vol. 83 Dance Floor Game (Labyrinth & Tenmagnet)

One of the best ways to build attraction with a girl is dancing, as you are exuding confident body language while starting physical escalation immediately. Now you may ask..."do I need to be a good dancer in order to succeed with Dance Floor Game?" Absolutely not. On this interview, rising star Labyrinth and veteran instructor Tenmagnet share their secrets to finding success on the dance floor without having any formal dance training whatsoever.

On this interview, you will get answers to the following questions:

Why is Dance Floor Game effective?
    Is there any truth to the saying that the dance floor is a trap?
    What are the two ways to approach on the dance floor?
    What are the do's and don'ts of Dance Floor Game?
    What is "pecking"?
    What is a "dance floor ping"?
    How can you improve the chances of a girl responding to you positively on the dance floor?
    What are some effective openers for Dance Floor Game?
    Is dancing by yourself or with your male friends a good idea?
    What is the proper way to dress for Dance Floor Game?
    How do you escalate on the dance floor?
    How do you deal with obstacles on the dance floor?
    What are the best ways to take girls off of the dance floor?

Quotes From The Interview

"You don't have to be a good dancer. You just need some techniques, mindsets and behaviors and if you learn these, you can have extraordinary success on the dance floor."
    Labyrinth

"Mick Jagger is one of the sex icons of the 20th century and he dances like a gay chicken!"
    Tenmagnet

To get your own copy of this product just click here. To write your own customer review of this product then just write a reply post within this thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Vol. 83 Dance Floor Game (Labyrinth & Tenmagnet)

Labyrinth made a great presentation on this at the super conference, I'm sure this ivs will be great.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This topic makes me laugh because in all the years i have been studying pick up most of the techniques are taught off the dance floor. In fact ive had disagreements with guys because they have believed that the dance floor is the best place to pull. Im not saying that it has`nt got benefits and im sure that if u are 18-23 then it would be alot more realistic due to the heavy drinking and socializing in big groups having a laugh.

For me my view is that im a 30 yr old male who would stick out like a sore thumb on most dance floors because the age group is alot younger and trying to grind up against a 18 yr old when u are surrounded by lots of 18 yr old boys is seems weird. Maybe in a old bar where the age is more varried i can see the benefits but for the time being i think i`ll stick to approaching off the dance floor. One of my good friends has has 80% of his closes started from dance floor game and the girls have mostly been 8 yrs plus younger than him. He has had the added advantage of looking younger than his age even though i would`nt agree to the extent he uses. He use to tell girls that he was 21 when in fact he was 27. So im sure to a drunk 18 yr old that would be quiet believeable.

Im would be interested to see some of other peoples views but for me i have never been seductive on the dance floor and have always prefered to meet girls naturally where i can unwind my self in a slower pace.

England, Milton Keynes (The city of circles)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Listened to this interview last night and have to say it is a very in depth interview on the subject of dance floor game it went into more detail then I thought there would be on what I thought was a very small area of club game.
    It covers a lot of different aspects like dress sense, openers and approaches, one liners and a good chunk of the interview was a good do's and don't's list which has loads of quick tips.
    The interview also covers the main issue most guys would worry about about being able to dance or not so mind set took up a chunk of the interview in info which I liked.

This interview is awesome for any guy who likes to dance but doesn't approach on the dance floor or even those who would like to (or who is already learning) to dance.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari360 View Post
    This topic makes me laugh because in all the years i have been studying pick up most of the techniques are taught off the dance floor. In fact ive had disagreements with guys because they have believed that the dance floor is the best place to pull.
    Guys should always play to the're strengths if you don't enjoy dancing or just can't dance to save you're life then you don't have to but those who can or have the right mind sets can make the dance floor the're play ground it comes down to each individual, for the guys you've had disagreements with they are right in what they say but when talking for themselves and other guys who can and enjoying dancing (with the right mindsets) and you are also right in what you say in that you and guys like you will have better success off the dance floor, this is what I said above about playing to you're strengths.

PU is about giving as many different tools to guys and each guys using the tools that will best serve them.
    Like you I stay clear of dance floors, I can't dance to save my life and to be honest I don't enjoy dancing (had my ex-gf laughing at me last night when I tried to dance, guess a funky chicken just isn't good enough for some girls) so for me dance floor game is something I'll avoid but I still gave this interview a listen as they always give great tips and advice on stuff that can be used to all kinds of other situations, I'll remember some of cool one-liners they gave out in the interview as they were awesome.

My fav quote form the interview is...
    "If you're already a good dancer that's just an advantage, the same as being good looking, it works to you're advantage but you don't have to do that, you don't have to be a good dancer just learn some techniques, mindsets and behaviours and if you learn these (which can be learned by anybody) then you can have extraordinary success on the dance floor."
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

And remember, if all else fails in set just try this, works everytime.

San Jose, CA
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you guys really think this is in-depth on dance floor? I feel like i have alot to say

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds good mate im sure its worth a listen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys who can dance can really attract attention.

But they're good with flirting, too.

Sometimes dancing is our way of attracting and flirting with those people around us.

And they're right, you don't actually need to be really good. Just go with the beat and you'll own the night!

New York City
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the dance floor plays to your strengths when you like to game more directly. For me, not being a native english speaker, the venues are often loud, so sometimes I find it a bit tough to use an opinion opener. But dancing - that's easy, since I like music. I am having a blast. I don't even care if I came across as a dancing chicken. And kino is really easy.

Even though, with this IVS, I can upgrade my dance floor game. Thanks a lot to Labyrinth and Tenmagnet!

My impression is, if your style of game is more direct and you feel good with your body language, it is definitely worthwhile exploring the dance floor as an option.