Text's in between meet up

1. Text's in between meet up

Girl, very busy with working long shifts. Arranged to meet the week after. Still a relatively long time to go till you meet. She doesn't text you since your first meet up. After waiting 2 days, now that she's felt anything she's going to feel about two days absence, is it advisable to start texting?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Goatchi View Post
    Girl, very busy with working long shifts. Arranged to meet the week after. Still a relatively long time to go till you meet. She doesn't text you since your first meet up. After waiting 2 days, now that she's felt anything she's going to feel about two days absence, is it advisable to start texting?
    i had this problem wether to or not. but from my expierance its always best to build some kind of flirting and attraction building up to it a couple of days to get her thinking about you and what not. better than nothing at all

3. yeah, just try and gather some momentum a couple of days before the date. Me personally, i like to call them a day before, touch base and have a quick chat, just make sure it's a fun chat.