Shit tests

Thread: Shit tests

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shit tests

Ok so I've noticed that my reactions to shit testing is becoming sharper and quicker, so lets play a little game. Your 3 most recent shit tests, your reaction and what you would have said to the last pua's tests.
    Ill start;
    1: are you trying to hit on my friend?
    A: no I'm trying to hit on you but is there any chance you will give me her number?
    2: asking for my number already???
    A: well I can't ditch my friends all night and you seemed like you would buy the drinks on a first date ;-) soooooo?
    3: did you just check the girl out while you were trying to pick me up? (I actually wasn't.... That time)
    A: she tried picking me up earlier, didn't know of she was hunting me down. (Ill be honest I was stumped with that when she said it)

May not be the best responses but they are are what I said in the heat of the moment :-)

Newcastle, Australia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those answers really work for you? They sound pretty stupid :S

1) Is the test coming from who you are aiming for or her friend? If it is who you are aiming for, you are doing something wrong in your approach. If it is from her friend, then simply reply with turning to your target and say "Just enjoying her company" from the corner of your mouth" (like the friend is not worth answering straight to) (Although there are probably better answers, I know that is pretty disarming)
    2) I never ask for numbers. I tell them to give it to me, and they say ok or no, I have never had this question. If she did, I suppose something along the lines of "Someone has to make sure you don't get stuck in the pumpkin on the way home" (if you can not make some inside joke like "Have to make sure....")
    3) Well you are an idiot. First she wants to point out you are picking her up, secondly you are checking out other girls...how bad must you be for the question to arise???

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shit tests

Number 1, yes it was the obstacle who said it. Sorry I'm not the best at putting my thoughts into writing.
    And 3 I wanted to try open up into a group with a different girl and use the girl in the group I was already with as a sell for a guy that was in the new group, almost like a twist on the instant wing man technique... I wouldn't do it again lol. Haha I'm honestly not that bad i promise lol.
    I'm miss understanding what you mean when you say u wont ask for a number? Are you running like "give me your number, and we will........"?

Newcastle, Australia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh makes a lot more sense Interesting idea with the number 3, although in which case I would have directed her attention at HIM (and complimented him in doing so). Puts her on the back foot while DHVing him... and yea, I always tell a girl what to do, never ask. Always active, never passive. It look a long time to change my language that way, but it is a powerful thing to learn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually had a funny shit test the other day. I was at a coffee shop that I go to a lot (truly just for coffee). I am always social with the staff and have put 3 of the baristas in LJBF status because they are cool, but in reality too young for my tastes. Besides, I am a regular and don't want that kind of drama at my coffee spot. Anyway, I was in a particularly good mood, and one of the new barista misinterpreted my conversation as hitting on her. She wasn't offended, but seemed a little bit annoyed.

She asked me "Oh my God, are you in love with me or something?" I replied back with "No, but I am 100% positive that you are projecting right now. It's OK, I get it all the time..." and smiled. She practically melted and began trying to regain my favor immediately. I would seriously recommend coming back with this to almost any feelings related shit test. As a bonus, say "...I believe you *eye roll*" to whatever she says next.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shit tests

Haha I like it, I used to do "yeah alright, alright I believe you" with a grin on my face like shes trying to force me to believe her in situations like that. How about "no why do you want me to be? Do u ask every customer this?" Then act like she's trying to pick you up.