What is "Simplified Natural" (formerly "Game 3.0")

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is "Simplified Natural" (formerly "Game 3.0")

So Ive been surfing around the forum reading about the new Simplified Natural / Game 3.0

Students tell about not needing to learn routines etc, and that you learn "natural game" with this

The thing is, hasn't love-systems "hated" on natural game forever? I remember savoy writing a long blog post how "natural game" doesnt exist and that you have to learn routines to get natural game, and he also linked to another experienced LS dude saying you cant learn to be a natural with "natural game bootcamps", yet you now claim to teach natural game?

Also, exactly what is the difference between Simplified Natural and the usual step-by-step process and oldschool game? Could someone please give me a wrap up about it?

Phuket
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sure Venture and Sterling can answer this in complete detail as it is what they have developed, its what only they teach. And i know they are extremely proud of!

Simplified Natural (which used to be called Game 3.0) is about taking away all of the "lines and routines" that are just weird. Its about bringing a somewhat "normal" approach to talking to and attracting women. Its about bringing out the real and genuine person within yourself and learning how to communicate that in the most attractive and effective way.

Its about rediscovering the masculinity inside of you and realising that all of your intentions are ok to communicate to a girl, instead of learning the old school, "tricks and lines" to essentially trick a woman into liking you, therefore you are never really likely to be called out for "gaming". Its about becoming a man and acting on your intentions.

Simplified Natural teaches you how to communicate on a deeper level and create a stronger connection with a girl faster then before. I can say that personally happened with me in particular with one girl. I have spent a total of 5 days together with her and have had feelings for her that haven't been sparked since my ex gf who i was with for 2 years, and this girl communicated back to me that she has never felt feelings so quickly for someone.

So in conclusion, its not "natural game" as such. Its about becoming a more real person and getting rid of the gamey and gimmicky old school routines, and making game fit within your own personality.

A normal bootcamp is definitely your number one step in creating a solid foundation of game. But don't stop with a normal bootcamp; continue on with Simplified Natural to take your game to an advanced level very quickly. It is well worth the investment.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is lines and routines weird? Why isnt that normal? Why isnt that learning to communicate in the most attractive way?? Ive read attractionforums for a while and I always say Savoy and his LS instructors defend old school game with that. And no suddenly you have to learn some other game cause the old school is not normal?

LS and MM have got shit tons of critique about its being manipulation and tricking girls into sex, in which they have discarded and said its "nonsense" and that old school game is not about tricking nobody. And now you say that the new style of game is not like old school where you manipulate girls??

I dont get this at all, for years now you guys have been saying that you get natural game with structure and that its not manipulation, and now you somehow tell me that you need to learn some other kind of game else u are manipulating people!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

John Aus said:
    "Its about bringing out the real and genuine person within yourself and learning how to communicate that in the most attractive and effective way."

Wasn't Love Systems already about that?

I agree with DanEinsen; I would like someone to further explain this...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lines and routines are not necessarily weird, but when lines and routines overshadow your personality... THAT IS WEIRD. When you first get in to game and learn how to spark attraction through lines and routines it feels good! Then you learn more routines and try to improve your lines and your delivery. If it doesn't work you learn more and more game. After a while immersing yourself in this you forget the bigger picture. You game girls so you can build a connection with them, so you can love them and be loved back. If all your game consists of things you read in a book, how do you know how to communicate who you really are on a personal level, that is attractive to a woman? You might be able to get enough attraction to take a girl home and have sex with her using predominantly lines and routines, but what do you do in the morning? Run the cube on her?

Aside from the heavy sub-communications focus, "Simplified Natural" (aka Game 3.0) is not all that different from previous methods of game. We still learn things to say, there is still a 'model' and there are still stock teases and answers to questions that could be construed as 'gamey'. However, the philosophy of learning game through the Simplified Natural model is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. You are yourself first. Your principles, your integrity and your value as a man are all at the core of Simplified Natural. From the way you approach to the way you escalate and the way you build relationships, everything you do is in line with these values. When you game girls from this perspective you can build a connection incredibly fast, because you come from a position of "this is who I am as a man" from the moment you open her. When you unlock that side of your masculinity you allow her to express her full sense of femininity, and let her guard down around you. To be able to build that kind of connection very quickly is testament to the 'natural' feel of Simplified Natural. That doesn't mean it is natural game, whatever that means.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Henry is there any model at all to Simplified Natural? If so, how does it look like?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok thankyou, yes If Im gonna take a bootcamp Im gonna take a 10 day one I think, but only if I know more and get a deeper understanding on exactly what the big difference is between the knowledge being taught (Simplified Natural / Game 3.0) and the usual stuff or other "natural-game-methods" by .. well 300 other companies.

I have most faith in LoveSystems tho as I've heard very good things from you, but well again, I think I need more understanding of it before putting my money on it (Its alot indeed for a student like me).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since no instructor cares to elaborate on this, I guess its just the same stuff but with other words?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DanEinsen View Post
    Since no instructor cares to elaborate on this, I guess its just the same stuff but with other words?
    I am not sure why u need an instructor to elaborate on this. If it is their own product obviously they are going to give it the best description and review they can about it. Go back and read the reviews of the students who actually took part in the program. They all mention how life changing and evolutionized it is!

http://www.theattractionforums.com/l...ly-2012-a.html

http://www.theattractionforums.com/l...-0-review.html

Looking at your comments I think you are looking for any excuse possible not to take the course. Yeah its a big investment, i understand that, but whats worse, living a life of misery knowing you cant get your dating life handled and looking back on it in 30 years and thinking, damn, if only i took action and changed my life like all of those guys in the reviews.

10 day bootcamps will be the thing of the future, looking at the reviews they are much more effective then a 3 day bootcamp. 3 days is just dipping your toe in, i couldnt think of anything better then a 10 day, cant wait til i take mine!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, great response Venture. Yes I think i understand, Im gonna think about taking a Simplified Natural bootcamp actually.

Just one thing I wonder, did u have such amazing success in only 5 months?! It make you wonder, do u have any .. what could be called "naturally advantages" ? Like, are you really good looking or something? Ive never heard of anyone becoming instructor level good in 5 months before..

Sterling is offline Certified Love Systems Instructor

Project Rockstar Head Instructor

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Solid response by Venture. Here’s my take:

There’s a number of things to answer here. I know some of you guys have requested a comparison, but going through and laying out a play-by-play, this vs. that, old vs. new, whatever vs. whatever, analysis wouldn’t actually be too useful. It’d run well over 10 pages, and at the end of it, I still don’t think it would help your cause very much.

But I will give you a thorough explanation of Simplified Natural. Rather than just blowing my own horn the entire time, I’m going to draw in quotes from the reviews students have submitted for the previous 10-day bootcamps. These guys are your best resource in getting a sense as to what you’d be in store for, and whether or not this is something for you.

I’ll begin by saying this: There are hundreds of ways to get a girl to have sex with you.

- “old school”
    - “new school”
    - lines & routines
    - “natural game”
    - direct
    - indirect
    - linear
    - non-linear
    - mechanical
    - methodical
    - analytical
    - value-based
    - state-based
    - attraction heavy
    - comfort heavy
    - tricking
    - manipulating
    - honest
    - dishonest

The common thread with each “style” listed above is that to a degree, they ALL can get you laid if you go hard enough at any of them. But that’s where the similarities end.

Getting you laid is a baseline. That’s the easy part. Venture and I are confident in our ability to help you do that… But that hardly scratches the surface of the goals we have for each student that comes into the Simplified Natural curriculum.

Our goals are to get you laid… a lot, get you laid by legitimately hot chicks, teach you how to build meaningful relationships, have you feel like a decent human being and not a robot, help you rediscover your masculinity, show you how to live a life with passion, and teach you how to communicate this life and your values, along with your perspectives, and life story to others.

I only consider myself having done you right via Simplified Natural if when we’re through with you, we’ve redirected you on a path where you are itching to build a life people drop their jaws to, and that I’ve ignited a fire within you to obsessively and incessantly want to get better in all aspects of your life. All this is inline with what Venture has said.

Simplified Natural goes well beyond how to talk to a girl at a bar. If that’s all you’re really looking for, then the Simplified Natural program probably isn’t for you. But if you want legitimately hot girls in your life – and ones that will stay in your life – you will find out either the easy or hard way that the paragraph sitting right about this one is an absolute requisite for this.

So how does this all synthesize into Simplified Natural?

First, everything is taught on a foundation of the values I listed above. We truly believe that to develop the highest levels of game, it all begins with learning to look at “game” in the manner Venture and I see it. That is, looking beyond just the idea that game is merely a button-pushing set of things you can memorize and say to get reactions from girls. In line with this, more than 20% of the curriculum is spent on changing the way you view yourself and your perspectives towards women.

More than half of the first day of seminar is spent deconstructing what it means to be a man, rediscovering your masculinity, and harnessing your intent. This is coupled with a deep dive into what it means to live a life with passion, how that threads into the true meaning of attractiveness, an exploration of the traits of those that live with purpose, and how you yourself can get there.

To quote the reviews of a few of our former 10-day students:

“When I say we practiced what we learned on women, we weren't there to objectify them. We were there to get to know them. Pay them real compliments and have fun with them, rather than making them feel bad with "negs" or run a bunch of clown routines. We basically learned how to attract and carry out a meaningful conversation with a beautiful woman that could lead to something more.”

“Before the bootcamp I was learning the game, for example routines I tried to implement in my interactions. But my behavior had become mechanical and I had just no understanding of the interaction and the energy which was involved in it. I understand now that the real problem was that after so many failures I treated girls as opponents.”

“Sterling set the tempo from day 1, I was immediately hooked. A lot of what I’d previously read about Game was flipped upside down the first day I stepped in that room. In the first night we went out, I learned more about game than I’d learned from months of practicing routines.”

“Sterling and Venture have helped develop a method of meeting women known as Simplified Natural. Its not only about initiating a relationship with attractive women, but also about becoming a more attractive man yourself in the long term making women and awesome people want to be a part of your world.”

“I came in to the 10 day bootcamp with high expectations, and I was still blown away. I came in expecting to learn some devastating routines, instead I learned Simplified Natural. I came in thinking I’d learn some theory on appearing more attractive to women, instead I learned how to actually become a naturally attractive man. I came in hoping to improve my success with women; I came out with the foundations for a life that beautiful women are naturally drawn in to.”

“First day, my mind was blown away by the sheer amount of new concepts and information.”

“I now have clear goals for what I need to work on, not only for Game, but in my life in general. This stuff doesn’t stop at going out to bars, it can really impact every area of your life to make you a better man that women will naturally find attractive.”

“’I’ve been working on my game for a while and there was always something that didn’t quite jibe well with me. Whenever I would use gamey lines or canned routines I felt like I wasn’t letting my inner-awesomeness shine through. With the new model it’s all about letting your inner-awesomeness shine through, physical escalation and sub-communication – essentially learning to be a man, letting her know that you are man, conveying your warmth and love of the feminine, and expressing your desires.”

“Day 1 set the tone for the whole bootcamp. Sterling's elegant explanation of masculinity was worth the money.”

“I realized that, on Day 1, what attracts women is very simple - you need to be the genuine, masculine, confident guy with true high value, who is congruent with his intentions.”

“I had one hell of a time in Vegas in 10 days. I am more of a man now, in touch with my masculinity, than ever before. And I know now that I am damn worth it.”

Now onto the actual “outer game” stuff. Once the proper foundation is laid, we delve into the actual nitty gritty “mechanics” of game. When Venture and I were designing Simplified Natural, we took a step back and laid out all the pieces of everything we had ever learned about game from all the greats we had studied under (Savoy, Future, Braddock, Mr. M, Jeremy Soul, Cajun, etc…).

Then we coupled it with our own thoughts and philosophies and rebuilt everything from the ground up. Hence, as Henry R alluded to, many of the nuts and bolts come from the foundation of knowledge Venture and I were blessed to be brought into when we were brought into the Love Systems family. As much as I’d like to go through each layer of what the nitty gritty consists of, you’d have to take a 10-day program for that. What I will say though is that we put a full year of ridiculously hard work into designing this curriculum. I will also say that I am a damn good teacher, and I am passionate about what I do, so you have my guarantee that you will understand everything there is to know about Simplified Natural if you ever find yourself under my care.

Reviews that speak to this:

“Venture and Sterling have taken the best bits from all the different bootcamps around the world and rehashed, reshaped and revolutionized. They both had their own ideas of what great game looked like and created a number of models and techniques to make, what is now known as, Simplified Natural. It has seriously been taken to the next level and my personal success has been rapid. Very quickly.”

“The reason the bootcamp was such a life changing tool for me was because Sterling was leading it. Simplified Natural is challenging and requires you to push your equilibrium and step outside of your comfort zone, but Sterling breaks it down to a practical level and with 10 days/nights of practice this stuff starts to stick like glue. I don’t know if there is a better instructor out there."

“This is the future of game, and if you’d rather learn how to naturally attract women instead of thinking up 30 different lines, then you’ve come to the right place.”

“Instead of looking at specific lines to say to women, we went a couple levels deeper; what makes women attracted to you and how do you convey it through your sub-communications and natural conversation.””

The bottom line is: this shit works. Not only does it work, it is a fucking home run hitting, championship winning, knock your panties off spectacle. It works better than Venture and I ever imagined. I couldn’t be more proud of our work and the legacy we will be leaving behind. I’ll let the reviews speak for themselves:

“Night 2: I came across a gorgeous 10, a model from Miami, and, without running any "game", took her to my hotel room. It was completely natural, there was no deceit involved, and the girl was grateful for the time we spent together.”

“What was even more amazing was seeing the kinds of results us students were getting fairly quickly at the bootcamp. In fact, the guy on the program who I suspected was going to be the weakest link, turned out to be the most inspirational proof that this stuff really does work. He literally followed everything that the instructors told him to do, and he was taking home 9's & 10's every night of the program.”

“Some other highlights:
    -I pulled a 6-foot Lithuanian blonde 10 from XS, and did some bad things to her in the taxi. There were some shocked and excited passengers in the adjacent taxis at the lights.
    -I experienced the most intense "bubble" with a stunning blonde 10 from California in Encore Beach Club and beyond. The chemistry and electricity were unreal, and it felt like everything/everyone else didn't exist. I wouldn't trade that experience for anything.
    -I 'outgamed' two Brazilian friends of mine, who are better looking than Ryan Gosling and George Clooney combined, who live in Vegas and hit on girls 24/7. Their response was: WTF??.”

“On the last Sunday I went on a date and I can tell that feeling such a deep connection with a woman has been really rare in my life. And I had spent with her only one hour at this point. After this experience I think that I will never see women as opponents again. I understand now how much women are important in my life and how much men need them but also how much they need men.”

“The only problem with this system is that is too good! I honestly think the biggest problem will be that you will get so many gorgeous, awesome women that you will end up dating a "ten" and get sucked into a relationship, its almost inevitable. Sounds awful, no?”

“By the end of the night I was getting 8’s sucked in and 9’s and 10’s were picking up on my vibe as well.”

“For the past two months Australia’s been my testing grounds for the material I’ve learned. All I can say is, WOOAW!! I swear I get literally triple the amount of girls checking me out than I used to. When I approach girls and come in rock solid, I can feel them thinking, “holy shit, this guy is for real”. Sometimes I don’t even recognize the person I’m becoming because the change has happened so quickly.”

To close off, the beauty of the 10-day is in its very name, 10 days. Given the breadth of knowledge we need to pass over to you, and the inherent difficulty in bypassing the teaching of any lines and routines, the time is much needed. Further, with 10-days, you truly immerse yourself into game and things are given a real chance to sink in. We typically see students make the most improvement during days 6-9, and for good reason, Venture and I are teaching a very challenging course.

Hope this helps. You can find out more information at 10 DAY PUA | Learn to Pickup Women, A Bootcamp & Seminar by Love Systems.

Sterling

Accra
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know the similarities,differences and all that,what i want to know is why lovesystems still teaches routines.

San Jose, CA
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by philemon View Post
    I know the similarities,differences and all that,what i want to know is why lovesystems still teaches routines.
    Why not? there is always different ways of learning at first (depend on where you started out).

Take stripper game, for example,

One can do an old school of Braddock/Bonsai style, which is heavily on Comfort level I and II routines (overall of 45 min of routine)
    or One can do Fader's stripper game with only principle in mind (ie. V=C then set frame accordingly and Attraction by Stat-Base Attraction and Evolution Value Attraction that's all... In contrasted to old school of 45 min Intrigue Base Attraction)

Look... People's base line is different. A good advice for nature is not necessary a good for a synthetic. A good advice for beginner is not necessary a good advice for intermediate. A good advice for a shy/Conservative nice guy is not necessary the best advice for a Social/outgoing guy

People start out differently.

Accra
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not? there is always different ways of learning at first (depend on where you started out).

Take stripper game, for example,

One can do an old school of Braddock/Bonsai style, which is heavily on Comfort level I and II routines (overall of 45 min of routine)
    or One can do Fader's stripper game with only principle in mind (ie. V=C then set frame accordingly and Attraction by Stat-Base Attraction and Evolution Value Attraction that's all... In contrasted to old school of 45 min Intrigue Base Attraction)

Look... People's base line is different. A good advice for nature is not necessary a good for a synthetic. A good advice for beginner is not necessary a good advice for intermediate. A good advice for a shy/Conservative nice guy is not necessary the best advice for a Social/outgoing guy

People start out differently.

But in order for one to start out as more "Nature" or without routine "ie. Project Rockstar", it will take LONGER time. Meaning 3 day bootcamp is not enough. That's why it is the only program can fit in Game 3.0 beside 10 day bootcamp.
    Now I get it.thanx for your info.you'd make a great PR, I think lovesystems should hire you or something.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by philemon View Post
    Just so you know, all the instructors teach their own version of the bootcamp. In a 3 day bootcamp weekend, personally I spend about 30 minutes on indirect openers and 30 minutes on the questions game and those are the only routines I teach verbatim, out of 15+ hours of theory. The truth is that LS has been shying away from the "old routine and openers" game for years now. Most of my weekend is spent addressing underlying problems and dealing with fears that stop men from accomplishing what they want in life. Being good at pick-up is a result of everything else. I've always stood by that philosophy.

Anyways, if you want to learn how to pick up, we can teach you that. If you want to learn how to become a man worth women's time, we teach you that as well. How much you take from the weekend is up to you; we only have 3 days.
    Derek Cajun
    -------------------------------------------------

Reviews Blog Products Twitter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cajun's comments just proves one thing: Simplified Natural is more marketing than anything else.

"But with Simplified Natural you WILL fuck more girls and have more meaningful relationships and get higher quality girls and your dick will grow 3 inches and..."
    There are three core elements of dating success - outer game (ability to tease, etc), inner game (believes, etc), and identity (your life, what you do, etc). Your success in dating will depend on those. WHATEVER someone teaches you will fit into one of those three categories. And truth be told, there is already solid advise in all of them!

Just to name some examples, take a look to what Braddock - who certainly has nothing to do with Simplified Natural - have taught:
    Inner game - Inner Game Seminar
    Outer game - "Push/Pull" audio interview, etc
    Identity - Social Circle Mastery dvd

Holly shit! everything they advertise in Simplified Natural was already there.

And Braddock is only one case. Look at Cajun's comment. They are already teaching all that.

"But guys who have taken bootcamps previously are telling us the 10 day bootcamp is completely different!"
    If someone took a bootcamp on 2005 (which, by the way day talk about only having routines, they probably did), I shit you not. This doesn't means the 10 days bootcamps are better, in only means the company in general is moving to a new direction.

"But 3 days is not enough time to completely change you!"
    True, but guess what? Neither 10 days! Improving yourself and becoming a better man is the result of long lasting habits, which might take MONTHS in order to develop. Constant self discipline is exponentially better than just increasing the time of the bootcamp. You can argue that 10 is better that 3, but without self discipline nothing will matter.

I'm not saying the 10 day bootcamp won't help you, just there are many other ways to get the same results.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You just state the obvious but in a slightly annoying way that makes it sound like the 10 day is ripping people off, when it's not. If you think it's too expensive then don't buy it. But don't try and police it without any knowledge of the actual content. Pretty much every dating product will have a similar tagline so comparing the content based on that is quite pointless.

Obviously people have improved their lifestyles without LS. Obviously the success of an individual depends largely on their motivation to succeed above any 'product'. That is the beauty of LS, it's preselected toward people who are open minded, high achieving and motivated, and thus you could sell them the shittiest product ever and they could still succeed if they put themselves out there. When you are one of those people though you realise that the most valuable commodity in life is time, and I would argue that the Simplified Natural program drastically shortcuts the time it takes to reach the level of game/lifestyle you're looking for.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have the right to have reasons to think that a certain product is not worth the money. If you think other way and are able to give me a good explanation, I'm happy to learn from a productive discussion. Maybe I haven't been a participant of the 10 day bootcamp myself, but hey, if they are trying to sell something, they should give you enough reasons why to buy it. I would like to hear better reasons why to invest in the 10 day bootcamp.

"Pretty much every dating product will have a similar tagline so comparing the content based on that is quite pointless."
    If they follow similar taglines, what justifies the extra $10,000?

"you could sell them the shittiest product ever and they could still succeed if they put themselves out there"
    Then why should you buy the product in the first place?

"the most valuable commodity in life is time"
    Ok, time might be a reason to spend an extra $10,000. I will be open and ask some questions. This goes for the 10 day bootcamp.

How does Simplified Natural defines a good lifestyle? In terms of money? girls? emotional satisfaction?
    Having that goal, how does Simplfied Natural "shortcut" its accomplishment in only 10 days?

You gotta have one thing clear: in life, there might be requirements, but there are no shortcuts. Wanna be a famous violin player? Of course you will need a good teacher. But that doesn't mean you will automatically become paganini only because of that. It's the long and countless ours of practice what will make you good. Same with everything else in life. Like they say, pay the cost to be the boss.

Also, there are so many circumstances and some many potential pathways for so many different people, that you can only help with lifestyle so much in 10 days.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemintz View Post
    I have the right to have reasons to think that a certain product is not worth the money. If you think other way and are able to give me a good explanation, I'm happy to learn from a productive discussion.
    I can't post my 100+ pages of notes up here but read the reviews that are linked numerous times itt. Look at the length of those reviews and the excitement and detail in them. Compare them with a random 3 day bootcamp review and there is your $10000. Sterling and Venture provided very detailed responses also.

For what it's worth I don't work for LS and the only reason I post in the forums is to give back to the community that helped change my life, and to keep my game sharp.

New York, New York, United States
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mike,
    You're right and wrong. I'll start by saying I have always had serious misgivings about the "Game 3.0" moniker (now changed to Simplified Natural). It has alternately disappointed or angered or hurt me to hear people I've taught heap subtle scorn on the ways that !Braddock and @Cajun and I have changed what Love Systems has been teaching for years. You're right with all your accusations. Yes, Braddock has been teaching (and living) lifestyle for years. Yes, I re-shaped how people were thinking about comfort and direct game. @Fader's shaken up what everyone in the company thinks about stripper game. Soul systemized the whole damn thing for when the sun comes back out. The list goes on. All those disparate elements you have pointed out? They're right.

Plain and simple: Simplified Natural is marketing.

Now, can you get past that? Because I can. And do.

What Gary and Sterling have assembled is unlike anything else out there, even as it resembles nearly everything you've mentioned. But to put it in more salacious terms, a 7 is not quite an 8, and 8 is not quite a 9, and a 9 is not quite a 10. Whatever Gary and Sterling choose to call their model and style of teaching, more power to them.

Because who cares WHAT they're calling it? Read the damned reviews. I've sat through the Rockstar seminars, and they invited me to teach my bedrock rules at the outset of the 10-day bootcamp. There's a special alchemy in being around a bunch of guys being hammered with laserlike guidance on the topic of game and how it connects to the rest of your life. In the 10-Day's curriculim, there is a constant input and output to and from the instructors, a constant cycle of reinventing yourself from the outside in and the inside out. I've been teaching this since 2005, and I've never seen anything quite like it. I've sat and watched @Sterling and Gary nd @Vici work together, watched dudes soak up Intrigue's stuff, and there's magic in it.

Do I think they've revolutionized what Love Systems teaches? Probably. We've been teaching natural game and distancing ourselves from canned openers and routines for years. We've been talking about all the individual components of the putative Simplified Natural curriculum for years and years. But none of us instructors has quite assembled them in quite this way with quite this level of skill both in the classroom and in the field. Sure, you can do what a lot of other guys have done, and you can piece together half-truths and slipshod understandings of this and that teacher focusing on this or that part of whatever model makes you happiest. Depending on your friends or your degree of mentorship, you may be able to entirely teach yourself ridiculous game and come up with a system that is just as good. But you probably won't be able to do that in a timely manner. We all have bumps in the road. I had to unlearn a lot of what I picked up from Mystery and Style and-- shudder-- Matador. My students have probably had to unlearn a lot of what I taught that was stained by my limiting beliefs or whatever slings and arrows I was taking arms against that weekend. The thing is, Love Systems works. So did Mystery Method. It worked x% of the time. The goal was to make it work y% of the time when y is significantly greater than x. We have strove over the years to concoct the most optimal path for getting the results you want with the women you want. All those roads tend to lead to natural game and living a life of passion so that you are a beacon of freedom, sexuality, and masculinity. You'll hear pretty much every teacher (who actually has game) from pretty much any seduction company saying the same thing. We're all taking this circuitous route to find the path closest to achieving our personal Platonic ideal of masculinity, to an orgasmic end (yet if the orgasms are the point, the thing folds in on itself: gotcha sucka!)

That's where this thing they've put together is amazing. Whatever they may have misguidedly chosen to call it, Venture and Sterling's class is the philosopher's stone of masculinity: lead into gold, baby!

Do you want to argue terminology some more, or do you want to see the genius in the parts where, subtly, Gary and Sterling are teaching things that are different from the other, similar-sounding programs, curricula, and courses on the market?
    Biggest, Baddest, Best Instructor, Love Systems
    Voted No. 1 by YOU at the Love Systems Super Conference in 2009
    Check Out The Love Systems Blog

My bio
    Follow Love Systems On Facebook

"I thought I knew everything there was to know about women. I've been around a while and met a lot of people through my various social circles. After sitting through Future's workshop, I am absolutely speechless. Between his energy, his obvious love of what he does and for his students, his relentless humor (you may want to bring Depends to class), and of course his airtight game, I don't think I've ever been more impressed with a teacher. Ever. If you have any doubts as to whether or not you should take a Love Systems workshop with Future, let me allay them right now. Take my word for it. Or go to Hell."
    --God, creator of the universe

Check Out Love Systems Reviews

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, Future, thank you so much for giving an honest, right-to-the-point answer.

Phuket
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemintz View Post
    I would say my underlying motivation is to learn, to gain knowledge from someone who could better explain me the situation.
    You are clearly the most closed minded person i have heard from on here, who has no interest in taking in anything that anyone in this thread and the reviews thread has stated. Instructors have written huge replies about their program on the first page that shows backbone and punch for the program they have developed and stand by. @Future, one of the most respected guys in LS, has taken the time to try to explain his part of the picture to you and finally it has shown some clarity to you.

This thread has captured the attention of thousands of guys and you have done nothing but making yourself look bad. Do you think anyone here is ever going to want to help you out after this? Do you think any past, present or future students of love systems will ever want to wing with you? No! There won't be many, especially by the ones who stand by Simplified Natural

There has only been a small number of guys who have taken the Simplified Natural program and even if we don't all know each other there is a certain brotherhood that we all connect within. This is something you will never be a part of. We will not miss you!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think that standing for what you believe in - an inquiry, existing even after some previous related explanations - is bad in any possible way.

Australia
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@mikemintz

NONE of us need to post here and defend the programs (both the 10 day and PR). We choose to because we are absolute advocates, and have been positively affected by Love Systems and the amazing network of people involved.

Can you please answer for the benefit of the masses; Have you attended a Love Systems bootcamp in any form?

You have no right to poke holes in the costs associated with any of these programs having not had the experience, or (clearly) even read enough about them. YES there are cheaper ways to achieve all of these life aspects, but how about the most valuable commodity (as already mentioned) of TIME. Why does Donald Trump (or whoever the hell for that matter ‘insert successful person here’) use builders to construct his projects? By your logic he must be crazy… he could just take XYZillion years to draw plans, soil test, contour, engineer, dig piers, pour footings, start building a frame, lay bricks/concrete etc. etc. etc. – He could save a fortune! – quick somebody call his office now and tell him he is doing it wrong!

At the same time as someone sets out to build something themselves, their TIME is eroding in the background. TIME is the only thing that all of us humans have in absolute equal. How this time is spent is what makes a life. Just like to be rich, you need to leverage your money in one way or another; TIME is something else that you can (and most definitely should) leverage. Coming back to the topic of these programs; through paying for these you are gaining the knowledge and experience of ALL of the people involved; each and every person has their own set of experience, successes, failures etc. that they have worked through, and without spending your own time going through these – you get them handed to you on a platter. E.g. 3 people with 5 years success & experience (in game, business etc.) is 15 years; would you rather live your own 15 years experimenting with all sorts of shit, or learn from others that are willing to transfer all of this to you, that have already achieved what you set out for? I know what I would rather do (and have done). But I digress…

I don’t see how you possibly think that 10 days of intense game-centric training is not worth the $. It goes way beyond what the 3 day does. Why do we all go to school for year upon year? Surely we could just be taught everything in 3 years right? I understand what you are trying to say in that why do the 10 day when you could do the 3 day; Of all the people that attend any sort of life changing seminar, maybe 5% MAXIMUM actually go out and continue learning, experiencing and progressing (and this is exactly why you cannot buy a place in PR). Most people fall back into their boring existence because changing is too hard; it involves intense study and in field, and finding appropriate wings etc which is way too much for most people. We all love to give our time to help others, and we can teach you all a hell of a lot, but we cannot teach you motivation; ultimately this comes from within.

The 10 day forces everyone attending to make permanent changes to their life, because it is long enough to prompt the formation of habit. 3 day seminars are just a taste, and if you are hungry enough you can take it as far as you want to (people like this are extremely rare however), but the 10 day takes anybody leaps and bounds beyond what they could do themselves in a short time frame because of the intensity and constant mentorship. I really don’t need to delve into this further; if it interests you then educate yourself as much as possible on it, only then ask questions; DO NOT subtlety infer that it is not of value. Put your money where your mouth is, then publicise it on a public forum.

You said that people succeed without any of this – well of course they bloody do! But these programs sure as shit achieve what they set out to – rapid revolution of people’s lives. I know firsthand the effect on people lives because I have lived it all! I first flew across the other side of the world to do a bootcamp with @Vercetti; following this I spent months in another country improving my game. Then back in Australia I took another BC (thanks to @Darwin’s suggestion) with @Cajun to get a different perspective and improve even further. This led to being selected for Project Rockstar; I had moderate success before all of this, but my life is just so much better now that I can’t possibly explain it all without sitting at this computer for hours wearing away my precious digits… My physique is the best it has even been, My business is going great (I made $10k last week), and I am dating an amazing girl that is a 10 by anyone’s standards. None of this would have come together if it were not for LS and all of the awesome people involved.
    Project Rockstar 2013
    www.theprojectrockstar.com

London
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Game 3.0 is simply put, much better
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

- Theodore Roosevelt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mikemintz be thankful that you've found this stuff at 20 rather than worrying about the difference between bootcamps.

Nobody is forcing you to spend any of your money or time, so you don't have to worry about the price / value of a 10 day bootcamp. If you want value, a lot of the instructors have blogs with heaps of free stuff.

I don't think that standing for what you believe in - an inquiry, existing even after some previous related explanations - is bad in any possible way.
    If you are inquisitive people will try to help. Unfortunately, some of your posts were (read) inquisitorial which has landed you deep in the let's not be friends zone.

San Jose, CA
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Helicase had help me tremendously before, his game is AMAZING!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I have learned:
    - Simplified Natural or 'Game 3.0' is only a name
    - It's the fastest way to learn game
    - The majority of its individual components were invented before
    - Although it's its conditions what make it effective

What I would like to share:
    - It doesn't matter what you think (like/dislike a product) as much as WHY you think it

What we could further discuss:
    - Lifestyle beats game - do we all agree on this one?
    (guys with o.k. game who has the right lifestyle are more successful in dating than guys with awesome game but poor lifestyle)

- You don't need to have an instructor-level game if you have the right lifestyle - do we all agree?
    (it's nice and helpful if you have a game 4.0 level game, but it's not necessary to get results)

- So, once you have reached a high enough level of game, your main priority should be your lifestyle - agree?

- How much can your lifestyle change in a 10 day Simplified Natural bootcamp?

I don't know.

I'm not even completely sure what constitutes a 'supernova' lifestyle - financial independence? Purpose and passion? emotional fulfillment? Health? Fashion? Proximity to hot girls? Strong social circle? All the important areas of your life coming together and helping each other?

What I know is: there are so many different lifestyle pathways - different careers aspirations, different social preferences, etc - that each case would be its own adventure; that lifestyle is not about quick fixes, but long lasting habits; that you need knowledge, but you need way more action; that, while there are ways to make it faster and better, at the end you should pay the cost to be the boss; that it ultimately depends upon you.

I will let each person make their own conclusions; as for now, thank y'all for your time, patience and answers!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wea stand behind what we teach. I truly believe it's the best. Like Braddock and Mr. M, I respect mastery. What we teach is a byproduct of an unbelievable amount of hard-earned hard work and experience. There aren't many who have been blessed with the opportunity to soak in so much of everyone within the LS umbrella as we. I've sat through Future's BC more times than I can count on a full set of hands - and by sat through, I mean diligently taking notes, absorbing each piece of information, then circulating it over and over in my mind. I've done the same for Braddock, Mr. M, Cajun, Tenmagnet, Jeremy Soul, and to an extent Fader. This was back in 2010.

The following summer I met other instructors on Project Rockstar 2011. His path to success was slightly different from mine, it came from hours and hours of beating on his craft in-field. By the time we met we had each put in enough hours in-field/teaching/on-program in less than one year than most people do in 5. I was teaching full bootcamps as a WA, Gary was pulling super models as a WA. This is within 5 months of our first BC as students. Then came Project Rockstar 2011 - 60 additional day and nights of going out, and another full run of the full Love Systems repertoire from all its instructors.

We very quickly came into our own as instructors. We've never rested on our laurels and continue to put in ridiculous amounts of time and effort into driving our success even further. Between Rockstar and the three 10-day programs we run each year, we spend close to 100 days of the year on-program, in seminar, or in-field. That's the equivalent of teaching over 33 standard 3-day bootcamps (a.k.a. one 3-day bootcamp every 1.5 weeks with no break).

I have a natural talent for breaking down game, refining it into practical, teachable pieces, and teaching it in a way that sticks and works like you've never seen. I've also gotten pretty strong in-field. Gary is considered to have the best game in the company, and is a great in-field. We have put in thousands of hours into our craft, and we haven't slowed down since. Respect mastery. With our efforts combined, Simplified Natural was born, and given this back-story, the strong instructor peer support, and the through-the-fucking-roof reviews of our 10-day programs and Project Rockstar, it should all make sense.

It works dude. And it works faster and more efficiently than I have ever seen. It's a beautiful thing to witness.

Examples of the effect of the Simplified Natural Game component
    - This past summer, our Rockstars/instructors hooked up with: Miss Hungary #1, Miss Hungary #3, a Formula 1 model, a handful of Swedish magazine cover models, Victoria Secret model Barbara Pavlin (who is now dating Justin Bieber), and a Tom Ford model. This is in addition to countless 8s, 9s, and 10s with pretty faces but no name of fame.
    - Since we took over the helm of Rockstar in 2011, we upped the lay-count from 12 in 2010, to 33 in 2011, to 66 in 2012. 100-150% increases each year.
    - From the last Vegas 10-day, one student hooked up with a Brazilian supermodel after pulling her away from one of the best tables in the club.
    - Typically 60-75% of the each 10-day class will pull at least once. 90% of them will hook up in some way shape or form. It's not uncommon for guys to pull multiple times throughout the program.
    - From the Sweden 10-day, one student went on to simultaneously having 4 girlfriends in 4 different countries within 6 months of the program.

I couldn't make this shit up. These are just example that come to mind, but have been paved into literature through the 10-day BC reviews, Project Rockstar program reviews, and Project Rockstar daily journals. Where they came from there are countless more success stories of a similar caliber.

And getting a girl to sleep with you only scratches the very outmost surface of our Simplified Natural curriculum. Simplified Natural is built on Game, Lifestyle, and Fitness. So let's look at the Lifestyle and Fitness components too. Vici and I run internet businesses and live out of 5-star hotels around the world - he has over 270 nights to his Starwood account this year alone, I'm somewhere in the ballpark of 180. If you look at our Facebook albums, they're basically 1 country per month over the last 2 years. We go to the corners of the world with the hottest girls, we escape and visit winter whenever we choose, and we have built a network of unimaginably successful people through our efforts. We weren't born into this by any means. I'll go so far to say that without finding Love Systems I would never had come anywhere close to the kind of life I have. Our Lifestyle is a byproduct of again, incredulous amounts of hard work, and from the foundation of discovering game and Love Systems. We see how it all connects, we've been through the pathways, and hence, through inspiration, teaching, experience, and by just being beacon role models, we are able to infuse Lifestyle into a curriculum in a way that has had astounding effects.

Examples of the effect of the Simplified Natural Lifestyle component
    - Project Rockstar 2012 alumnus, A Dogg, went from working in the oil fields in Canada to selling all his hard assets (house, car) and is now living in Poland after he was brought under the wing and apprenticeship of two millionaire affiliate marketers that taught on Project Rockstar.
    - Project Rockstar 2012 alumnus, Charles J, quit his job at a Top 3 management consulting firm to pursue a lifestyle by design that is defined by freedom, time and control.
    - Project Rockstar 2012 alumnus, Aryeh J, quit his desk job at his father's company and has taken on a much more entrepreneurial role within the family business. He is carving a path for a mutli-million dollar company in a way that has never been done before.
    - Project Rockstar 2011 alumnus and now instructor, Bravado, has been able to grow his business to some insane new heights since his time on Project Rockstar 2011.
    - Project Rockstar 2011 alumnus Genghis Khan quit his job as a high level commodities trader at a top-tier investment bank to expand a real estate portfolio owned by his family.
    - 10-day student Volcom is dating the hottest chick in his small down and is leaving a long-time career as a specialized doctor in order to pursue a lifestyle that is defined by more freedom, travel, flexibility and control.

Again, these are just the examples that come to mind... there are plenty more where they came from. Bottom line - we teach, perpetuate and inspire change on the Lifestyle front to a significant level through Simplified Natural on both Project Rockstar and our 10-day programs.

And Fitness? Gary, Vici and I own a sports nutrition company together. We are stacked to the 9s. Again, this is a byproduct of countless hours of hitting the gym, either shoving down endless amounts of clean food or restricting calories to a stomach-wrenching degree, and taking the time and effort to fully master nutrition and fitness. Respect mastery. Did we start this way? Fuck no. 2 years ago I was a flag pole. When Venture was my age, so was he. Now girls tell me I look like Taylor Lautner. Being stacked and fit has become so ingrained in my identity I can hardly remember what it feels like to not be. We have first hand seen how this all intertwines with game, so it's part of the Simplified Natural curriculum, and we are damn qualified to teach it.

Fitness examples?
    - I can think of at least 4 Love Systems instructors (Helicase, Mr. M, Future, Pounders) that because of us in some way shape or form are now in the best shape of their lives. They have either lost tremendous amounts of fat or put on a shit ton of muscle.
    - Dr Chili from the Vegas 10-day put on 10 pounds of muscle within 6 months of finishing the program
    - Volcom of the Vegas 10-day lost 10 pounds of fat within 6 months of finishing the program
    - EVERYONE of the Project Rockstar 2012 almuni got into the best shape of their lives because of us. I'm talking, stacked and jacked like beasts.

We have achieved mastery on all 3 fronts. More importantly, we have achieved it from a foundation of finding Love Systems, and from the roots of those that came before us (endless respect for Future, Braddock, Mr. M). From it, we have developed a curriculum that brings ALL these elements together. It comes from the past, is fused with innovation, and extends beyond the reaches of Game into the all-encompassing arenas of Lifestyle and Fitness. It's a curriculum borne out of hard work and thousands of hours of beating at our craft, is what we live by, and it's effects have been proven COUNTLESS times over only a handful of programs (literally, just 4 programs - two tours of Rockstar and two 10-day bootcamps). It all connects in a way like you can't even begin to imagine: that's the power of what we teach. And the results? See the examples above. Go read the reviews. Have a listen to what fellow instructors, Rockstar alumni, and program graduates alike are saying about what we've created.

That's Simplified Natural.

London
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling View Post
    - I can think of at least 4 Love Systems instructors (Helicase, Mr. M, Future, Pounders) that because of us in some way shape or form are now in the best shape of their lives. They have either lost tremendous amounts of fat or put on a shit ton of muscle.
    I'm currently injured!!!!!

The rest is true though, including this:

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling View Post
    - This past summer, our Rockstars/instructors hooked up with: Miss Hungary #1, Miss Hungary #3, a Formula 1 model, a handful of Swedish magazine cover models, Victoria Secret model Barbara Pavlin (who is now dating Justin Bieber), and a Tom Ford model. This is in addition to countless 8s, 9s, and 10s with pretty faces but no name of fame.
    Hey, results don't lie.
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

- Theodore Roosevelt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simplified Natural is legit. It's derived from all the best teachings out there. It is also a technical and digestible version Venture's game broken down, which I always tell people is the best game I have ever seen with my two eyes. And I have been out with the best.
    Well said Intrigue, you've got some badass game too man. I won't be the first (or last) to say my life has changed forever since learning Simplified Natural and lifestyle from Venture and Sterling. I had previously taken a 3-day bootcamp with Braddock, who has epic game, incredible lifestyle, and is also an amazing teacher. I was very happy with my results after the 3-day and I thought it was well worth the money, but you can't even compare it to the magnitude of change I saw in my game and my life after experiencing rockstar this summer. It transformed everything from my goals to who I spend my time with to the amount of money I now make. The 10-day is ultimately the closest thing to rockstar without getting accepted into the program, and it's a privilege to experience that, knowing how much energy the core instructors have put into it and how much it taught me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Venture and Sterling have described quite elaborately what Simplified Natural is all about. I wanted to emphasize a few points though, as this can't be said enough.

First off all, Simplified Natural definitely DOES include new concepts and it's not just a rehashed version of all the good stuff that was already out there.

Therefore, let it be clear that

(10 day BC) ≠ 3.33 * (3 day BC)

and comparing prices accordingly just doesn't make any sense.

Secondly, it's not just the material that makes the 10-day unique. It's the combination of Venture's and Sterlings skills as well.

Venture's game is off the charts. The first time I saw him in action on Rockstar, within a few minutes, he created so much sexual tension that I felt intimidated watching from 10 feet away. I got laid at least three times during the program just by imitating his body language.

Both Venture and Sterling have an amazing overall understanding of what makes a guy attractive to a woman. That's why they are so good at teaching this stuff.

Sterling's is not only exceptional at teaching the theory, he also has great capability to break down your game and point out your sticking points.

Finally, it's inspiring just to be around these guys, seeing their determination and mentality towards everything they do. In fact, just knowing that these guys exist, to see how much they've achieved in such a short amount of time, was and still is a huge motivation for me personally, not just with game, but with regards to everything I do in life.

(To give you some perspective, I've achieved quite a bit in life myself and many envy my lifestyle, so that says a lot).

The combination of the factors above are just lethal. For me, that's what makes the 10-day and Rockstar stand out from the other BC's.

So, my recommendation to everyone out there is:

If you have the money: apply for Rockstar or take the 10-day.

If you don't have the money: get a job, work your ass off, save up and apply for Rockstar or take the 10-day.

Trust me, you will not regret it.

London
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was a pleasure to be part of project rockstar last year.

Venture and Sterling really have created something special here. Simplified Natural, and rockstar as a whole, is the combination off all their experiences, learnings (from their own hard graft and time in the field and also from their mentors before them), evolved and all combined into one powerhouse of a program!

Seeing how much it changed the guys on the program was inspiring.

There's not much more I can add that hasn't already been said by Future, MrM and Intrigue, but what I can tell you is that rockstar is a special program, and anyone who has the privilege of being a part of it will have their life truly changed for the better.

Getting caught up in the marketing and what exactly it involves is one way to spend your time....or you can soak up as much of their knowledge as possible and use it to supercharge your life in whatever way you want to go. It's not just about gaming women, it's about the whole package. Awesome health, kick ass lifestyle and of course, the game and incredibly hot girls to go with!
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about recent 10 day

Well I'm one of the people who are interested in possibly taking the 10 day bootcamp so the reviews are really important to me. Do you have any reviews from the last 10 day you did in December?

PA
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sterling, you could be a spokesman for Simplified Natural - do you run the PR for your companies? :P

On a completely serious note have you guys considered lowering the age of Project Rockstar applications to 18? I feel so close yet so far away from being able to apply. Whilst I am by no means just sitting on my ass and doing nothing, Project Rockstar literally injects your life with steroids and propels you into the stars.

Take note all who read this, if you have an opportunity to apply and you don't - you are making what I consider one of the biggest mistakes of your life.

- Grimbo

San Jose, CA
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbo View Post
    lowering the age of Project Rockstar applications to 18?
    You are not even at the drinking age

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still no reviews for the Dec 2012 10 day in stockholm it was like a month ago?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NJHero View Post
    Still no reviews for the Dec 2012 10 day in stockholm it was like a month ago?
    Hey there, we had a personal emergency come up for the both of us and had to cancel the program so there unfortunately aren't going to be any reviews. Feel free to check out the reviews for the Sweden Summer 2011 and Vegas Summer 2012 programs though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for responding...Do you have any 10 day bootcamps planned for this year?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's tentatively going to be one in Australia from April 5-14, but still working on confirming that. If it's a go it'll go up on the board in the next week. Then there's going to be one that runs concurrent with the first 10 days of Project Rockstar, which will hopefully be in Vegas - that would be in mid-June.

Quote Originally Posted by NJHero View Post
    Thanks for responding...Do you have any 10 day bootcamps planned for this year?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much is a 10 day bootcamp again ?

PA
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by job20 View Post
    How much is a 10 day bootcamp again ?
    $ 11,997

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leo_9 View Post
    I like the sound of this! How did you guys manage to squeeze it into 3 days? I'm already 75% sure I will attend this (its the only one I can "afford"). Without making you repeat yourself too much as you've already said much about "Simplified Natural" on this thread, what do you guys hope to achieve in 3 days? If I did manage to get on this program, it would be the first ever PUA thing I have ever done, so i'm kind of curious to know whats involved.
    I can speak to this. When I was coming up through Love Systems, I quickly learned that a blend of instruction, exercise and practice in the right environment lead to a greatly accelerated learning curve. That's the whole premise of my and Venture's programs.

On the 10-day we provide roughly 4 days of hardcore Simplified Natural instruction, then spend the remaining 6 working, debriefing, re-working, debriefing, practice, re-working the material over and over. It's usually around Day 7 - Day 8 where the students make their biggest leaps forward, by which point the material has thoroughly marinated into their learning. Deep level identity change is what we're going for.

To squeeze the curriuclum down into 3 days, we selectively cut out parts that do accelerate your learning, but weren't absolutely necessary. I'll give you an example. There's a segment on one of the day's of instruction where we work through retelling your life story in a way that is genuine and naturally attractive. During the 10-day, we individually work with each student over the course of the week to perfect a bespoke narrative for each of the students (it's not a monologue, it's more a manner of communicating your actual life). For the 3-day, we will still go in depth into what goes into the whole mix, and we'll make sure you thoroughly understand it, but we've had to cut out the heavy individual working, re-working, and further re-working of everyone's personal stories. But you'll still have a basis for working it out over the coming weeks after program. Another example is organic conversation. We'll spend 2-3 hours on Day 1 of the 3-day program going through our unique take on it, whereas on the 10-day the segment makes up the entire first day.

Another thing -- a normal 3-day BC has seminar scheduled from 2pm-7pm daily. Ours will likely be starting around 1pm and running likely till 7:30pm-8pm. We're even talking about starting Day 1 at noon. It's more work on our part, but we want to make sure we are doing this right, so it's something that may be necessary.

As an analogy, the 3-day BC will give you the full map, teaches you how to read the map effectively, and will guide you down the first 5 steps via the in-filed instruction, etc... The 10-day BC gives you the same map, spends extra time making sure you understand every angle and marking on the map, and then guides you down the first 15 steps via the constant in-field instruction and full-immersion for such and extended period of time. Project Rockstar gives you the roadmap, burns it into your psyche by gluing your eyes open in front of it for 9 weeks, waterboards you until you're able to recite every detail of it from scratch, then sets the map on fire. On Rockstar your'e taken the full 100 steps to mastery (aka instructor standard) via living with us, the 60+ nights of in-field, etc... (a.k.a. being selected for Project Rockstar is like winning the lottery).

As to what to expect, you'll get out of the 3-day what you put into it. It is more than enough to guide you in the direction where if you put forth the effort afterwards and run down the path with the same fervor as a Nike commercial, you will change your life in more ways than you can imagine. That's why I did, and that's what Venture did. It's been a fast ascent to the top, and we're blessed for that, but at the end of the day, we are both the byproduct of the 3-day bootcamp we each took back in 2010. To reiterate, YOU will change your life in more ways than you can imagine.

I strongly believe that the 3-day we've put together represents the best of what's out there. No one spends even close to the amount of time we do on program and in-field per year as Venture and I (over 100+ nights each). But at the end of the day, Venture and my 3-day, the 10-day, and Project Rockstar are [very expensive] guiding tools. That said, they represent the very forefront of the dating industry at the moment and are wildly effective, as shown in the exceptionally stellar reviews of our programs.

Hope this helps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clear as a bell...not sure you could make it clearer for me even if you tried, i'm now 90% sure. remaining 10% is strictly financial...hope to see you in March!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Steps in the Evolution of Game 3.0 – The Incubator Bootcamp of March 2010

Reading this fascinating thread reminds me of a seminal 5-day bootcamp, a kind of proto-Game 3.0, from March 2010, held in New York.

These are my reviews threads. Read Sterling's post on it too, you can see the wheels turning in his head that will drive him to formulate Game 3.0.

http://www.theattractionforums.com/love-systems-reviews/118226-braddock-bootcamp-nyc-march-2010-a.html

I concur with Sterling, this was a bootcamp like no other before.

http://www.theattractionforums.com/love-systems-reviews/118227-braddock-social-circle-mastery-nyc-march-2010-a.html

It started on a Thursday, with the energetic Braddock covering his greatest passion: Inner Game. The staff, and even students, were all-star. Braddock's reputation as a senior Lovesystems instructor and rabid dating researcher is well-known, and it was his weekend to shine. The concept of Inner Game was still developing in his mind, he had just come back from a Tony Robbin's weekend seminar, and was on fire!

The regular BC followed the next day. He had huge staff assisting him, even though in his passion he still did most of the presenting. A new concept for running conversation called “Trigger Words” was introduced to replace canned routines (I am pleased about that. Never liked canned routines). Indirect openers were buried at that BC; direct had become the way to go.

The assistant instructors were Carbeau (retired), Calabrese, Pendrixx, Big Business, and Dubbsy, all of whom took turns presenting material and conducting exercises, usually in their areas of expertise. Intrigue was my main approach coach; I was dazzled by him infield then, and blown away by seeing him now. The formal instruction and in-class instruction was awesome, and the infield guidance...and watching all these stars at work.....was amazing.

There were a lot of students at various skill levels, both for infield and seminar-only, we almost spilled out into the hallway.

There was this very talented and confident student among us whose moniker was “Sterling”. My jaw dropped when I saw the ballsy moves he was pulling off infield. “I've got to try that”, I thought, as he grabbed and isolated a short Oriental girl with a series of enthusiastic moves that would make Helicase proud, “I mean, Jeee-suz, if he can I can”. We had a chance to talk briefly, and he told me about his interest in attending Project Rockstar.

Monday was a powerful tour-de-force presentation by Braddock on Social Circle Mastery, before the DVD set was even released. Braddock was still feeling driven by Day 5, and losing his voice. More new material to digest, more discoveries from the labs of the Lovesystems dating research scientists. It was overwhelming! I had huge gaps in my notes trying to get it all down, and was getting sore fingers from writing. And to top it all off, Future dropped in to talk about a brand-new development of his, Breakthrough Comfort, that would completely re-do what we thought about Comfort.

I was utterly buzzed for weeks after coming back from NYC. Game had, yet again, changed.

With Sterling a student at the time, in retrospect I was witnessing first-hand events that would lead to the further evolution of Game, as all those experts and specialists brought together cutting-edge knowledge of Game over an extended weekend, golden nuggets to be smelt into pure gold by the passion, brain and heart of Sterling.

Thus was born Simplified Natural