Free training in Stockholm - sort of

Free training in Stockholm - sort of

Hey guys pcl81 here.

I am thinking of going into Stockholm the week of August 13th. I have been doing this for a bit over a year and have helped out on a bootcamp which can be seen here.

http://www.theattractionforums.com/l...ly-2012-a.html

I am looking for guys to show me around, take me to the hottest places to pick up and introduce me to any of your lovely swedish lady friends :P

In return I can help you out with your game. Both daygame and nightgame. I don't care if you are a total newb or an experienced guy.

So pm me or reply to this message.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you!!!
    Best
    Pcl81

Waalwijk

Quote Originally Posted by pcl81 View Post
    Hey guys pcl81 here.

I am thinking of going into Stockholm the week of August 13th. I have been doing this for a bit over a year and have helped out on a bootcamp which can be seen here.

http://www.theattractionforums.com/l...ly-2012-a.html

I am looking for guys to show me around, take me to the hottest places to pick up and introduce me to any of your lovely swedish lady friends :P

In return I can help you out with your game. Both daygame and nightgame. I don't care if you are a total newb or an experienced guy.

So pm me or reply to this message.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you!!!
    Best
    Pcl81

He PCL81,

I so your going to do this as a fellow lounge member I can give you some pionters I have been to Stockholm.
    For day game I would suggest to take the main shopping street that runs al de way down to the old town(gamla stan)

I havent been done any nightgame but i have past allot clubs but these once are word to visit

My tip for a good night out in Stockholm is Café Opera (Karl XII:s torg Operahuset), Spy Bar or Sturecompagniet (Stureplan). If you are into rock/metal music you can allways go to Harry B James (Regeringsgatan. 47) or Pub Anchor (Sveavägen 90).

Jur