How much could a bootcamp help a guy like me?

1. How much could a bootcamp help a guy like me?

Im a college student trying to assess if its worth saving up money to go to a bootcamp. Now let me start by syaing that despite 4 years of college, my game sucks. I am awful with women and am a 20+ year old virgin. The only thing I have going for me is that I am good looking and am on a very strict workout/diet program that has been giving me good results. Several women give me IOIs and I have even been opened by some very attractive women a couple of times.

However, I have some VERY VERY DEEP inner game issues that prevent my success. I won't go into detail, but let me just say its been a very rough past couple of years and I have become much less social through it all. I am finally starting to take the steps to change my attitude and perspective of life so that I can get moving in the right direction.

My first goal is to get myself straight academically and be successful in school. I am going to focus this next year on conquering my inner game issues and learning to become more social and better with people.

That said, I am also interested in being successful women and am tired of screwing up when beautiful women are obviously interested in me and I become afraid because of my inner game. I am interested in taking the Vancouver bootcamp as I study at UBC and it is the closest city to me.

1) How much could a bootcamp benefit a guy like me? How much improvement can I expect?

2) Will it also help me become stronger with my overall social skills in addition to getting proficient with seduction?

3) Will it help me become good at seducing specific types of women? (I am strongly attracted to Indian girls, but at the same time have the most anxiety talking/interacting with them).

4) Are there discounts available for students? Could pay through a payment plan? (I don't actually have any money on me right now, Im in the process of looking for a job to start saving up for the Vancouver bootcamp in April).

Newcastle, UK

Hey man I will make Phero aware of your questions as he will be better suited for question 4 anyway.

In the mean time let me say that a book camp is the start of being shown the way and since I have attended one myself I personally thought the improvement from some peoples confidence was amazing. Regarding question 2, game can help you in all aspects of life. For me its not just pick up its the confidence in yourself that makes you stand out at job interviews, clubs, social events even at the garage having work done on your car. It is a way to make you a better person. But the key is you. I would suggest reading Magic Bullets as this would be a great starting point also and would greatly aid you if you were to take a bootcamp.

3. Quote Originally Posted by deandt View Post
    Hey man I will make Phero aware of your questions as he will be better suited for question 4 anyway.

In the mean time let me say that a book camp is the start of being shown the way and since I have attended one myself I personally thought the improvement from some peoples confidence was amazing. Regarding question 2, game can help you in all aspects of life. For me its not just pick up its the confidence in yourself that makes you stand out at job interviews, clubs, social events even at the garage having work done on your car. It is a way to make you a better person. But the key is you. I would suggest reading Magic Bullets as this would be a great starting point also and would greatly aid you if you were to take a bootcamp.
    Thanks. Not too many guys as old as me are virgins so its hard trying to understand this when guys around me just do these things naturally. I know a bootcamp isn't full of loser-virgin dudes looking to pounce on poon :P, but im sure there must have been a couple of guys like me who took a bootcamp right? What was their experience and improvement like?

Newcastle, UK

There were a mix off all types of people in the boot camp I attended. Youngest was 20 and oldest I would say would have been about 45. The 20 year old I remember really well as he was almost shaking with nerves when speaking. Also let me note that it was a 3 day boot camp (Fri, Sat and Sun) and I only attended Sat and Sun. So I can only imagine what he was like on the first day. However when I saw him out after a couple hours and a lot of failed approaches I saw him chatting with loads of women. Baring in mind no one is getting drunk either so its all from trying. If at first you dont succeed... Then next day, Sunday, he couldnt stop talking as even when other people were having feedback given he was interrupting and trying to relate what was being said to what he had done and how it worked. You could see he was impressed and proud of himself.

The second person I remember had a lot more of an inner game issue. You could see his shyness and awkwardness and rather than shaking while speaking like the first guy, this guy would rather not speak at all. On the night when everyone went out I was late to arrive by about an hour. So while I was standing in the queue to go in I saw this guy walk up to a group of women. I would say about 8's and it was a 4 set (4 of them). he walked over slowly, looking around, said something to them and they just looked away from him, at each other and just started laughing. I felt really bad. Especially for his confidence since there was such a lack of to start with. Later on that night though with guidance from the instructors on what was going wrong and what to do it improve, he was talking with a scorching hot oriental girl, managed to move her from the group and had her dancing for him. Now his improvement the next day wasnt as great. He knew he had done well but still had a lack of confidence although he now knew he has the ability to get with beautiful women even though he had been doubting himself.

So I dont know you personally and cant say if any of these are like you. But these are 2 examples of people who attend boot camps. Its not going to be a magical cure. A Silver Bullet. Its going to give you the tools to work with and show you how and why they work. The more you ask in a class and the more notes taken, the more you get out from it. But then you have to keep going and keep practicing.

You mentioned that these guys around you do it naturally. They didnt used to. They have practiced. They just dont know they have. Some people grow up in situations luckier than others. They were in the right place at the right time. Had lots of friends, a large social group and due to that spoke to girls daily and it was that repetition that made them natural. The same as driving a car when you have been driving for years. So they didnt need to be taught what to do as they were thrown in the deep end at birth. Others are not so lucky so they need to learn a different way. But the main thing in common with a "Natural" and a Student is repetition.

Hey man,

The short answer is yes!

You will benefit tremendously from your bootcamp experience and in so many ways when it comes to getting the girls you want as well as improving nearly all of your social interactions going forward.

Actually, your story is one we are well prepared at helping with and having gone through the process before myself I will gladly answer your questions in more depth personally. I just sent you a private message so check your inbox for that and the same option to contact me privately is open for anyone else with similar issues as above especially when it comes to feeling that you don't have the funds to do a bootcamp (I might be able to help on that end).

Look forward to chatting more via PM bud!