Ultimate IOI guide

Results 1 to 54 of 54
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender:
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Ultimate IOI guide

    I just read this book from amazon called Sexual Body Language: 120 Body Language Signals That She Likes You and it has more IOI's than I ever knew existed. Seems like a good source if you want to know if the girl is into you before you approach. It has brought down my rejection % a lot.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender:
    Posts
    823
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Is there no other place to get it besides Amazon? Also, is there any way to get a preview (in PDF format) or do I just have to buy it outright to see what all the hype is about? lol

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    465
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Honestly IOIs (I hate pua language, ugh) are completely overrated. You know how many girls have fixed their hair or batted their eyes while I was talking to them and it lead to nothing?

    The only IOIs you need are this:
    Initial interaction: Is she still standing there as I keep talking? Yes? Then she is interested. Did she give me her number and seem sure she wanted to give it to me? Then she likes me
    Follow up: Did she respond to my text or call? Yes? Then she likes me. Did she actually go on a date with me?Yes? Then she likes me.
    End game: Did she let me put my dick in her vagina? Yes? Then she likes me.

    That is it. Who cares if she fixed her hair or scratch her whatever but she declined your invite on a date. On a side note, Mystery is an idiot coming up with this bullshit just to make his students feel like they accomplished something. IOIs they way he taught them are meaningless.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender:
    Age
    33
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by pcl81 View Post
    Honestly IOIs (I hate pua language, ugh) are completely overrated. You know how many girls have fixed their hair or batted their eyes while I was talking to them and it lead to nothing?

    The only IOIs you need are this:
    Initial interaction: Is she still standing there as I keep talking? Yes? Then she is interested. Did she give me her number and seem sure she wanted to give it to me? Then she likes me
    Follow up: Did she respond to my text or call? Yes? Then she likes me. Did she actually go on a date with me?Yes? Then she likes me.
    End game: Did she let me put my dick in her vagina? Yes? Then she likes me.

    That is it. Who cares if she fixed her hair or scratch her whatever but she declined your invite on a date. On a side note, Mystery is an idiot coming up with this bullshit just to make his students feel like they accomplished something. IOIs they way he taught them are meaningless.
    Reminds me of the whole 'a landing you can walk away from is a good landing. When you can fly the plane again, it's a great landing.'

    Doesn't mean you don't need to know how to fly properly. But I see your point. Still, when you really like a girl you dwell on every little thing she does. It's nice to know what of those things are good and what are bad, even if only to improve your self-confidence, which means you will do even better in future.

    via Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    465
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeekas View Post
    Reminds me of the whole 'a landing you can walk away from is a good landing. When you can fly the plane again, it's a great landing.'

    Doesn't mean you don't need to know how to fly properly. But I see your point. Still, when you really like a girl you dwell on every little thing she does. It's nice to know what of those things are good and what are bad, even if only to improve your self-confidence, which means you will do even better in future.

    via Tapatalk
    If you like her and are dwelling on every little thing she does a couple of things will happen. One, you will become a vagina and get oneitis. Two, you are probably going interpret everything she does wrongly even if you read this book a thousand times. Three, based on you misinterpretation of her actions you will fuck up any chance you have with her.

    Girls are not logical. You can't figure them out. If she is there with you, she likes you. If she isn't, she doesn't. K.I.S.S. Keep it simple stupid.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    38
    Posts
    370
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    "Still, when you really like a girl you dwell on every little thing she does. It's nice to know what of those things are good and what are bad, even if only to improve your self-confidence, which means you will do even better in future."

    This is a horrible attitude to have. you want to understand female body language put down the book grow a pair and get out there and learn first hand about fbl. there are things that just cant be learned in a book like the difference when a woman hugs you like a dear friend or she hugs you and completely gives into your hug because shes dying for you to fuck her. when i approach a women i couldnt care less what she thinks of me. all i care about is letting her know i think shes hot and id like to get together with her sometime in the near future and while i dont expect sex she knows it is my ultimate goal. if she is open to the idea of possibly having sex with me in the future she will say yes if not she will say no and i will not have wasted a second more of my time than i had too. never try to figure out whats going on in a womens head because your going to be wrong 99% of the time. keep up that attitude of trying to figure out what women are thinking and youll continue to get what youve been getting. btw i dont get laid like a rock star but i have zero issues approaching women and have had my share of success.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender:
    Age
    33
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Majestik View Post
    "Still, when you really like a girl you dwell on every little thing she does. It's nice to know what of those things are good and what are bad, even if only to improve your self-confidence, which means you will do even better in future."

    This is a horrible attitude to have. you want to understand female body language put down the book grow a pair and get out there and learn first hand about fbl. there are things that just cant be learned in a book like the difference when a woman hugs you like a dear friend or she hugs you and completely gives into your hug because shes dying for you to fuck her. when i approach a women i couldnt care less what she thinks of me. all i care about is letting her know i think shes hot and id like to get together with her sometime in the near future and while i dont expect sex she knows it is my ultimate goal. if she is open to the idea of possibly having sex with me in the future she will say yes if not she will say no and i will not have wasted a second more of my time than i had too. never try to figure out whats going on in a womens head because your going to be wrong 99% of the time. keep up that attitude of trying to figure out what women are thinking and youll continue to get what youve been getting. btw i dont get laid like a rock star but i have zero issues approaching women and have had my share of success.
    Some of us aren't just looking for a bedmate.

    via Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    465
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeekas View Post
    Some of us aren't just looking for a bedmate.

    via Tapatalk
    Trying to figure out what every look, hair twirl, mannerism a girl does is good or bad is NOT going to get you anything. Not a bedmate, not a gf, nothing.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender:
    Age
    33
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by pcl81 View Post
    Trying to figure out what every look, hair twirl, mannerism a girl does is good or bad is NOT going to get you anything. Not a bedmate, not a gf, nothing.
    No, but if you think she likes you then you're more likely to go out and do cool things, no?

    via Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    465
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeekas View Post
    No, but if you think she likes you then you're more likely to go out and do cool things, no?

    via Tapatalk
    Huh? I don't get this? Does it matter if you think she likes you or not for you to try to escalate and "go out and do cool things"? I mean if you want a girl just hit on her. If she is receptive take her on a date. If she keeps being receptive then take her on another date.

    I mean you don't need to "think" she likes you. If she is taking the time out of her busy social schedule to be with you she likes you. Even if she is not all over you in dates.

    Her time = investment on her part. If she is hot she got a bazillion options of men not just you . So her batting an eyelash at you or giving you a hug means shit if when you ask her out she doesn't take time to see you.

    We men, and trust me I have been guilty of this a ton, have this tendency to think unless she is kneeling at your feet or holding up a big neon sign that says she likes you that she doesn't.

    You don't need to think she likes you. Persistence is key my friend.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender:
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Ok do you honestly want to approach every girl you see? Talk about a waste of time. If you open your eyes you can see what girls are open to relationship. I never understood why people had such low success rates. In the book it talks about success rates and inner confidence, if you walk up to every girl even girls who are closed off of course you will get rejected. But if you have the tools to see a girl who's ovulating and wanting a relationship. Even if you only ssee her on the street, you can talk to her and have a good chance of closing the deal. Another thing is ioi's are what determine when you do certain things during a pickup. You don't just start kissing her, you have to do it at the right time. You don't just start getting sexual, you have to wait for her to show you she wants it.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender:
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by pcl81 View Post
    We men, and trust me I have been guilty of this a ton, have this tendency to think unless she is kneeling at your feet or holding up a big neon sign that says she likes you that she doesn't.

    You don't need to think she likes you. Persistence is key my friend.
    That's cause you can't read body language. That's the thing man, you can see if she likes you. You can see past a flirty personality if you put in the time. You can get 10 numbers, or you can get 5 numbers from girls who's body language showed they are very interested in you. Your flake rate will go down more than you can imagine.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    465
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by MonDevil View Post
    That's cause you can't read body language. That's the thing man, you can see if she likes you. You can see past a flirty personality if you put in the time. You can get 10 numbers, or you can get 5 numbers from girls who's body language showed they are very interested in you. Your flake rate will go down more than you can imagine.
    Lol really? We are talking about daygame here right? NOT NIGHTGAME.

    Because there have been girls who have touched me were all smiles we have had 10 mins conversations and they still flaked. Girls who I have held hands with on the street. Where we pinky sweared and we didn't like go of each other for a minute and it flaked. Others where I thought it was surely a crap number because they showed no signs of liking me and they responded.

    But since you know how to read body language I guess you are right.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    465
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by MonDevil View Post
    Ok do you honestly want to approach every girl you see? Talk about a waste of time. If you open your eyes you can see what girls are open to relationship. I never understood why people had such low success rates. In the book it talks about success rates and inner confidence, if you walk up to every girl even girls who are closed off of course you will get rejected. But if you have the tools to see a girl who's ovulating and wanting a relationship. Even if you only ssee her on the street, you can talk to her and have a good chance of closing the deal. Another thing is ioi's are what determine when you do certain things during a pickup. You don't just start kissing her, you have to do it at the right time. You don't just start getting sexual, you have to wait for her to show you she wants it.
    So if I see a model that I think is super hot but she seems bitchy, I should not approach her because she is not showing signs of ovaluation and wanting a relationship? But if 5 minutes later a 7 walks by and she does show these signs then I should stop her?

    And not only this but you actually think that the way a 10 or a 7 show they like a guy are the same? Lol dude lol.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender:
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by pcl81 View Post
    So if I see a model that I think is super hot but she seems bitchy, I should not approach her because she is not showing signs of ovaluation and wanting a relationship? But if 5 minutes later a 7 walks by and she does show these signs then I should stop her?

    And not only this but you actually think that the way a 10 or a 7 show they like a guy are the same? Lol dude lol.
    If you want her you should still approach her. But seeing that she is bitchy is valuable information. You will talk to a girl in a bitchy mood differently than a girl in a fun mood. And actually 10's and 7's do act the same way. You just dont see it because it takes a high value guy to make a 10 do what 7's usually do. You think 10's don't get nervous around brad pitt and george clooney? It's all relative to your value. A 4 is going to act like a 10 to a 1.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender:
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by pcl81 View Post
    Lol really? We are talking about daygame here right? NOT NIGHTGAME.

    Because there have been girls who have touched me were all smiles we have had 10 mins conversations and they still flaked. Girls who I have held hands with on the street. Where we pinky sweared and we didn't like go of each other for a minute and it flaked. Others where I thought it was surely a crap number because they showed no signs of liking me and they responded.

    But since you know how to read body language I guess you are right.
    It's not going to be perfect every time. There are all sorts of things that could happen. But if you learn to read her you will know in that moment exactly how she feels about you. The problem is you think it's as simple as seeing a few hair tosses. It's more complicated.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender:
    Age
    29
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I walk down the street, I see a girl, looks at me then down on the floor then flicks her hair.

    Then bang! Direct open I'm almost knowledgeable on body language.

    Body language works.

    Because they lurk on her subconscious realm and can't be controlled.

    If you guys still disagree, it's ok. At least I have fewer competition lol!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    465
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by MonDevil View Post
    If you want her you should still approach her. But seeing that she is bitchy is valuable information. You will talk to a girl in a bitchy mood differently than a girl in a fun mood. And actually 10's and 7's do act the same way. You just dont see it because it takes a high value guy to make a 10 do what 7's usually do. You think 10's don't get nervous around brad pitt and george clooney? It's all relative to your value. A 4 is going to act like a 10 to a 1.
    K KJ. I am sure you have had plenty of 10s in your lifetime to be able to talk like that right? Of course 10s get nervous around Brad Pitt or George Clooney. Are you Brad Pitt or George Clooney? Dude stfu with your whole it takes a high value guy to make a 10 do what a 7 does, acting like you are some big shot who got gets with a bunch of 10s. You are a 23 year old, who by the way you talk doesn't even know what a true 10 is or has gotten with one. Lol at this kid trying to talk down to me.

    10s and 7s act the same way? That right there shows you have no clue wtf you are talking about. A 10s reality is completely different than a 7s reality. Do yo know why the 10 seems bitchy while the 7 seems more approachable? Do you even know what the difference is in their daily lives to have these self defense mechanisms put in place?

    I know of one guy who is young 22 who is actually high valued who can talk to these girls. 1. You are not him. So next time drop the act.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender:
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by pcl81 View Post
    K KJ. I am sure you have had plenty of 10s in your lifetime to be able to talk like that right? Of course 10s get nervous around Brad Pitt or George Clooney. Are you Brad Pitt or George Clooney? Dude stfu with your whole it takes a high value guy to make a 10 do what a 7 does, acting like you are some big shot who got gets with a bunch of 10s. You are a 23 year old, who by the way you talk doesn't even know what a true 10 is or has gotten with one. Lol at this kid trying to talk down to me.

    10s and 7s act the same way? That right there shows you have no clue wtf you are talking about. A 10s reality is completely different than a 7s reality. Do yo know why the 10 seems bitchy while the 7 seems more approachable? Do you even know what the difference is in their daily lives to have these self defense mechanisms put in place?

    I know of one guy who is young 22 who is actually high valued who can talk to these girls. 1. You are not him. So next time drop the act.
    Very defensive. And yes body language wise they act the same. It doesn't matter if they get whatever they want in life, when they are around a really high value guy, they will give the same body language cues as a 7. Maybe your mixing up experience with men with their rating. Go watch how angelina jolie acted when she was around brad pitt when they first started dating. Tons of IOI's, yes, the same ones that 7's give.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender:
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    38
    Posts
    370
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by MonDevil View Post
    Ok do you honestly want to approach every girl you see? Talk about a waste of time. If you open your eyes you can see what girls are open to relationship. I never understood why people had such low success rates. In the book it talks about success rates and inner confidence, if you walk up to every girl even girls who are closed off of course you will get rejected. But if you have the tools to see a girl who's ovulating and wanting a relationship. Even if you only see her on the street, you can talk to her and have a good chance of closing the deal. Another thing is ioi's are what determine when you do certain things during a pickup. You don't just start kissing her, you have to do it at the right time. You don't just start getting sexual, you have to wait for her to show you she wants it.
    one of the most full of shit posts ive ever read. this post wreaks of someone who has done alot of reading but not much on hand experience. " But if you have the tools to see a girl who's ovulating and wanting a relationship." are you fucking kidding me? this line made me laugh so hard i nearly shit myself. that line and " In the book it talks about " was all i needed to read,after that you lost all credibility.

    pcl81 seems to be the only one talking from experience so even if i dont agree with everything he says he still gets the respect of someone who has gone out there and done actual approaches and isnt some armchair qb talking out his ass. some others that have responded on this thread are just as phony as mondevil. i laugh at how some guys are on here and dont get laid but have the gall to criticize what others do just because they read a book that says do x y z not abc. and to the moron who said "some of us are looking for more than a "bedmate" you need to wake up and smell the bs your feeding yourself. at the end of the day guys are looking to fuck! plain and simple. its a proven fact that nearly all guys that have healthy relationships with women sleep with them before any type of commitment is made and alot of women see a mans eagerness for commitment as a sign of desperation and a turn off.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender:
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I see a pattern here:
    mondevil: reason
    majestik: tantrum
    mondevil: reason
    majestik: did you just tell me im wrong? tantrum
    mondevil: reason
    majestik: you virgin i can claim over the internet how you've never left your house
    lol

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    465
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by MonDevil View Post
    Very defensive. And yes body language wise they act the same. It doesn't matter if they get whatever they want in life, when they are around a really high value guy, they will give the same body language cues as a 7. Maybe your mixing up experience with men with their rating. Go watch how angelina jolie acted when she was around brad pitt when they first started dating. Tons of IOI's, yes, the same ones that 7's give.
    Jesus Christ kid. You have no clue what you are talking about. Obviously girls will act differently with a DAMN MOVIE STAR than they would with another male.

    This is a forum about how US NOT MOVIE STARS US GUYS can get with women. And hopefully the hottest women. Stop giving examples that will never relate to us. All you are giving me is a bunch of key board jockey bull answers to what I am saying. Answer this body language question oh all knowing: does a swedish 10 act the same way as an american 10 when interested?

  24. #24
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender:
    Age
    29
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Majestik, you look frustrated for not getting IOIs from women LOL!

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender:
    Posts
    1,907
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    You know, this conversation would go better if you all would stop taking diggs at one another.

    Knowledge tempered with experience/wisdom is a good thing.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender:
    Age
    33
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Ok do you honestly want to approach every girl you see? Talk about a waste of time. If you open your eyes you can see what girls are open to relationship. I never understood why people had such low success rates. In the book it talks about success rates and inner confidence, if you walk up to every girl even girls who are closed off of course you will get rejected. But if you have the tools to see a girl who's ovulating and wanting a relationship. Even if you only see her on the street, you can talk to her and have a good chance of closing the deal. Another thing is ioi's are what determine when you do certain things during a pickup. You don't just start kissing her, you have to do it at the right time. You don't just start getting sexual, you have to wait for her to show you she wants it.
    one of the most full of shit posts ive ever read. this post wreaks of someone who has done alot of reading but not much on hand experience. " But if you have the tools to see a girl who's ovulating and wanting a relationship." are you fucking kidding me? this line made me laugh so hard i nearly shit myself. that line and " In the book it talks about " was all i needed to read,after that you lost all credibility.

    pcl81 seems to be the only one talking from experience so even if i dont agree with everything he says he still gets the respect of someone who has gone out there and done actual approaches and isnt some armchair qb talking out his ass. some others that have responded on this thread are just as phony as mondevil. i laugh at how some guys are on here and dont get laid but have the gall to criticize what others do just because they read a book that says do x y z not abc. and to the moron who said "some of us are looking for more than a "bedmate" you need to wake up and smell the bs your feeding yourself. at the end of the day guys are looking to fuck! plain and simple. its a proven fact that nearly all guys that have healthy relationships with women sleep with them before any type of commitment is made and alot of women see a mans eagerness for commitment as a sign of desperation and a turn off.
    Yes, technically both men and women are ultimately looking for sex. You don't say; if they did not, the species would not work. But that doesn't mean that either is thinking about sex 24/7 or even just whenever they lay eyes on someone of the opposite sex. Unless they're horny in that particular moment, of course. Or perhaps, if they're you. Who knows.

    I like how you assume that if I'm not looking for a bedmate, I'm looking for marriage or some crap like that, though.

    Guys who are desperate for sex are just as bad as those desperate for commitment, BTW. If not possibly even worse.

    via Tapatalk

  27. #27
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    38
    Posts
    370
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by DonRomantiko View Post
    Majestik, you look frustrated for not getting IOIs from women LOL!
    Another guy who doesnt get laid trying to be witty. how cute

  28. #28
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    38
    Posts
    370
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


  29. #29
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    38
    Posts
    370
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    "Ok do you honestly want to approach every girl you see?"
    No. just everyone i find attractive and i have the time for.

    "Talk about a waste of time"
    How is getting to know people a waste of time?

    "If you open your eyes you can see what girls are open to relationship."
    you must be psychic because ive never met anyone who could just look at a women and know she wants a relationship. i think your full of shit but please explain how you can do this.

    "I never understood why people had such low success rates."
    low success rate? whats a good success rate? lays? phone numbers? % of lays to how many women you meet? if i meet 100 women and only got laid by 10 of them thats rejection 9/10 approaches so that a bad rate even though i fucked 10 women?

    "In the book it talks about success rates and inner confidence,"
    so you read this in a book not from your own personal experience?

    "if you walk up to every girl even girls who are closed off of course you will get rejected."
    what are you talking about? this makes no sense to me. please explain.

    "But if you have the tools to see a girl who's ovulating and wanting a relationship."
    so there are tools that can tell me if a girl i see walking down the street is ovulating and wants a relationship?

    "Even if you only see her on the street, you can talk to her and have a good chance of closing the deal."
    so when a women is ovulating and wants a relationship i will have a better chance of closing the deal? how will i know she is ovulating and wants a relationship if i dont have your psychic ability?

    "Another thing is ioi's are what determine when you do certain things during a pickup."
    no shit! i think we all read that book. thats good in theory but what do you do when your not getting ioi`s? that means shes not interested right?

    "You don't just start kissing her, you have to do it at the right time.
    is there ever really a right time? please do tell.

    "You don't just start getting sexual, you have to wait for her to show you she wants it."
    bullshit! some women will give you no signals that she wants to get sexual infact she will likely give token resistance especially the first time you try to fuck her.women will want to have sex with you but actually reject the idea when you mention it. more often than not its a shit test. ive had women tell me "i said i didnt want to have sex with you because i didnt want you to think i was a slut. i cant tell you i want to fuck you if i just met you even if i want too". btw women have told me that, i didnt read it in a book.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    38
    Posts
    370
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    [QUOTE=Jeekas;932519]Yes, technically both men and women are ultimately looking for sex. You don't say; if they did not, the species would not work. But that doesn't mean that either is thinking about sex 24/7 or even just whenever they lay eyes on someone of the opposite sex. Unless they're horny in that particular moment, of course. Or perhaps, if they're you. Who knows.

    I like how you assume that if I'm not looking for a bedmate, I'm looking for marriage or some crap like that, though.

    Guys who are desperate for sex are just as bad as those desperate for commitment, BTW. If not possibly even worse.

    via Tapatalk[/QUOTE

    "Yes, technically both men and women are ultimately looking for sex. You don't say; if they did not, the species would not work."
    Keep reading those how to books buddy. "technically" your agreeing with my point so thanks.

    "But that doesn't mean that either is thinking about sex 24/7 or even just whenever they lay eyes on someone of the opposite sex"
    when did i say men and women think about sex 24/7 or whenever they lay eyes on the opposite sex? you dont think when a man/women sees an attractive guy/girl a sexual thought doesnt cross their mind?

    "Unless they're horny in that particular moment, of course."
    so people only have sexual thoughts when they are horny?

    "Or perhaps, if they're you'
    yes. its the reason i get laid on a regular basis.

    "I like how you assume that if I'm not looking for a bedmate, I'm looking for marriage or some crap like that, though."
    so if your not looking for a casual sex partner and your not looking for a relationship with women than wtf are you looking for? a platonic friendship? are you gay? if you are id understand your point in not wanting anything sexually from women but if thats not the case your making absolutely zero sense.

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender:
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,560
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Why is everyone so out to prove themselves?

    We all have different ways of getting women, why not just build off of each other's viewpoints instead of bashing and talking down to one another?

    I don't understand where the conflict's coming from.

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender:
    Age
    33
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    [QUOTE=Majestik;932558]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeekas View Post
    Yes, technically both men and women are ultimately looking for sex. You don't say; if they did not, the species would not work. But that doesn't mean that either is thinking about sex 24/7 or even just whenever they lay eyes on someone of the opposite sex. Unless they're horny in that particular moment, of course. Or perhaps, if they're you. Who knows.

    I like how you assume that if I'm not looking for a bedmate, I'm looking for marriage or some crap like that, though.

    Guys who are desperate for sex are just as bad as those desperate for commitment, BTW. If not possibly even worse.

    via Tapatalk[/QUOTE

    "Yes, technically both men and women are ultimately looking for sex. You don't say; if they did not, the species would not work."
    Keep reading those how to books buddy. "technically" your agreeing with my point so thanks.

    "But that doesn't mean that either is thinking about sex 24/7 or even just whenever they lay eyes on someone of the opposite sex"
    when did i say men and women think about sex 24/7 or whenever they lay eyes on the opposite sex? you dont think when a man/women sees an attractive guy/girl a sexual thought doesnt cross their mind?

    "Unless they're horny in that particular moment, of course."
    so people only have sexual thoughts when they are horny?

    "Or perhaps, if they're you'
    yes. its the reason i get laid on a regular basis.

    "I like how you assume that if I'm not looking for a bedmate, I'm looking for marriage or some crap like that, though."
    so if your not looking for a casual sex partner and your not looking for a relationship with women than wtf are you looking for? a platonic friendship? are you gay? if you are id understand your point in not wanting anything sexually from women but if thats not the case your making absolutely zero sense.
    The human mind is a rewritable system. Genes and chemicals (etc, but this isn't science forums) that we share mean we think very similarly about certain things but no one thinks exactly the same about anything. That's why we have homosexuality, eccentricity and mental disorders. There is no one way to get girls, and not everyone thinks like you.

    I have never read books on game or how the mind works, but I am deeply scientific and have always been.

    Overtly sexual thoughts don't cross my mind when I meet a nice girl. They actually disgust me until later in a relationship. We are not all like you. But you enjoy your self-assuring ego trip. After all, the fact that we are even disagreeing means I am right.

    via Tapatalk

  33. #33
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    38
    Posts
    370
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    "The human mind is a rewritable system. Genes and chemicals that we share mean we think very similarly about certain things but no one thinks exactly the same about anything. That's why we have homosexuality, eccentricity and mental disorders. There is no one way to get girls, and not everyone thinks like you."

    Love how you use the big words to sound smart but basically state something a middle schooler knows.

    I have never read books on game or how the mind works, but I am deeply scientific and have always been.
    deeply scientific in your own mind.

    Overtly sexual thoughts don't cross my mind when I meet a nice girl. They actually disgust me until later in a relationship. We are not all like you. But you enjoy your self-assuring ego trip. After all, the fact that we are even disagreeing means I am right."

    lmfao your so full of it. whatever makes you feel better about not getting laid buddy. im done wasting time with you so this is my last post on this thread.

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender:
    Age
    33
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    You're right bro, I never get laid. It's sooo depressing. I cry errytim. You cling to your century old ideas on how the world works.. light a candle while you're at it, it must be dark down in the basement.

    via Tapatalk

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    465
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by BetterThan View Post
    Why is everyone so out to prove themselves?

    We all have different ways of getting women, why not just build off of each other's viewpoints instead of bashing and talking down to one another?

    I don't understand where the conflict's coming from.
    I don't think this is accurate. No one is out to prove themselves. Look at page 1 of this thread. Everything I responded is from my experience and time in the field. I was just sharing knowledge I know to be true not only from my experiences but from time out with others including LS instructors and approach coaches.

    The thing is OP not so much Jeekas, he has his beef with magestik which I am not getting involved in, is obviously a guy who just read some stuff online. Has little to no experience with women and tries to downplay any advice given that does not conform with his flawed OP.

    Yeah I get it its a forum to learn about picking up, but its annoying that you are trying to help someone and they are like no no I am right. When in reality they are just a bunch of keyboard jockeys.

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender:
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,560
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by pcl81 View Post
    Yeah I get it its a forum to learn about picking up, but its annoying that you are trying to help someone and they are like no no I am right. When in reality they are just a bunch of keyboard jockeys.
    I understand where the frustration comes from, I just find it appropriate to be non-reactive towards it .

    Just like women. No reaction works like a charm.

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender:
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I am of the opinion that you should approach IOI (I hate the abbreviated terminology of POA for some reason) like this:

    First: Every woman DOES like you. Fact. You're the highest value person in the room, and you must believe this - it must be a fact in your mind. Deep down, you must assume you're going to get that kiss, or that phone number. It's just a matter of when you choose to seize it. IOIs are just proof of something you already know to be true... This is a theory I've lived by, before ever having heard of PUA's (which was like, earlier this week).

    Second: this whole IOI concept is also a part of the physical escalation concept. You grabbing her hand, you touching her face, etc is guaranteeing her openness and keeping her from being caught off guard...

    Third: the IOI's often desribed (she likes me if she agrees to follow me outside) are ALSO setting up for the kiss. You may find other IOIs, but you still want to get her outside. You may have 50 IOIs, but you still want to escalate physical interaction and express an alpha-male mentality by holding her hand and showing her that you are man enough to lead her through the crowd.

    Finally, and perhaps most important in my opinion.... if you're looking THAT hard for IOIs, she isn't working hard enough for you, and you are making yourself too easy. So you could get a kiss at 3 minutes in. You could, but she needs to be wondering if SHE could. She better work a little harder than that to captivate you enough to kiss her. Make her want it, and make her work for it. This is also a theory I've carried for years. REMEMBER - the idea should be played out to feel like its hers, and she should work to get it out of you. The whole game is making her believe she is the one after you, not the other way around.

    If you find IOIs that are out of this book, they are Indicators of INTEREST, but not necessarily to the level of kissing you. The IOIs referenced here and in the PUA books that I've seen are in my opinion, solid indicators of interest for a kiss or at least a number, not just an interest in speaking to you at the moment. If your ratio improves because of this, perhaps you should work on the first step above. Further, a kiss or number does not mean a second visit. You cut yourself short if you get the kiss too soon. Getting the kiss once and then continuing to talk rather than gathering a number and moving can come off as over the top interest or even desperation.

    To add to the above, getting a kiss or phone number does not necessarily mean victory. I understand that this is the "pick-up." but I've kissed plenty of women who later didnt call me back. You do have to plant deeper roots than just enough to get a kiss. If you follow the guidelines set forth already, you'll do enough to get solid enough and substantial enough IOIs to improve your chances of a second visit.

    I dont mean any of this in an offensive way, just how I feel.

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender:
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    post combined with above post.

  39. #39
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    38
    Posts
    370
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by warrior504th View Post
    I am of the opinion that you should approach IOI (I hate the abbreviated terminology of POA for some reason) like this:

    First: Every woman DOES like you. Fact. You're the highest value person in the room, and you must believe this - it must be a fact in your mind. Deep down, you must assume you're going to get that kiss, or that phone number. It's just a matter of when you choose to seize it. IOIs are just proof of something you already know to be true... This is a theory I've lived by, before ever having heard of PUA's (which was like, earlier this week).

    Second: this whole IOI concept is also a part of the physical escalation concept. You grabbing her hand, you touching her face, etc is guaranteeing her openness and keeping her from being caught off guard...

    Third: the IOI's often desribed (she likes me if she agrees to follow me outside) are ALSO setting up for the kiss. You may find other IOIs, but you still want to get her outside. You may have 50 IOIs, but you still want to escalate physical interaction and express an alpha-male mentality by holding her hand and showing her that you are man enough to lead her through the crowd.

    Finally, and perhaps most important in my opinion.... if you're looking THAT hard for IOIs, she isn't working hard enough for you, and you are making yourself too easy. So you could get a kiss at 3 minutes in. You could, but she needs to be wondering if SHE could. She better work a little harder than that to captivate you enough to kiss her. Make her want it, and make her work for it. This is also a theory I've carried for years. REMEMBER - the idea should be played out to feel like its hers, and she should work to get it out of you. The whole game is making her believe she is the one after you, not the other way around.

    If you find IOIs that are out of this book, they are Indicators of INTEREST, but not necessarily to the level of kissing you. The IOIs referenced here and in the PUA books that I've seen are in my opinion, solid indicators of interest for a kiss or at least a number, not just an interest in speaking to you at the moment. If your ratio improves because of this, perhaps you should work on the first step above. Further, a kiss or number does not mean a second visit. You cut yourself short if you get the kiss too soon. Getting the kiss once and then continuing to talk rather than gathering a number and moving can come off as over the top interest or even desperation.

    To add to the above, getting a kiss or phone number does not necessarily mean victory. I understand that this is the "pick-up." but I've kissed plenty of women who later didnt call me back. You do have to plant deeper roots than just enough to get a kiss. If you follow the guidelines set forth already, you'll do enough to get solid enough and substantial enough IOIs to improve your chances of a second visit.

    I dont mean any of this in an offensive way, just how I feel.
    none of what you said was offensive. thats your experience and what works for you and i have no problem with that. i am truly happy for you and anyone one of my brothers whos out there trying to better themselves and shares their experiences whether failures or successes they are all learning experiences that benefit all of us. im the first one pulling for every guy on this forum and while im no expert willing to give my advice when asked. what i do have a problem with is someone who clearly is not successful with women (proof here http://www.theattractionforums.com/g...otes-date.html) and other guys (mondevil) trying to tell me and others who have been out in the field that he can "see when a woman is ovulating and wants to be in a relationship" and "he never understood how people had such low success rate" all because its "In the book" he read. its utterly rediculous for him to try and invalidate the advice of anyone who has put time in the field and learned first hand because he read something in a book.

  40. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender:
    Age
    32
    Posts
    123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I've only known about this PUA game since I joined here in October. I think this is the first hostile thread I've ever seen here.

    Anyway I think I've been pretty successful with females ever since I was 8 years old, I'm 35 now. I have to go with Majestik's earlier post about puttin that book down and get out there.

    body language? Doesn't it just become like a sixth sense ? I think I'm wrong about it 1 out of 20 females.

  41. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender:
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Majestik View Post
    none of what you said was offensive. thats your experience and what works for you and i have no problem with that. i am truly happy for you and anyone one of my brothers whos out there trying to better themselves and shares their experiences whether failures or successes they are all learning experiences that benefit all of us. im the first one pulling for every guy on this forum and while im no expert willing to give my advice when asked. what i do have a problem with is someone who clearly is not successful with women (proof here http://www.theattractionforums.com/g...otes-date.html) and other guys (mondevil) trying to tell me and others who have been out in the field that he can "see when a woman is ovulating and wants to be in a relationship" and "he never understood how people had such low success rate" all because its "In the book" he read. its utterly rediculous for him to try and invalidate the advice of anyone who has put time in the field and learned first hand because he read something in a book.
    I see what you're saying Majestik. I'm also relating my experience and success/failures to the readings. I do have field experience that is, though unguided, completely related.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom5 View Post
    I've only known about this PUA game since I joined here in October. I think this is the first hostile thread I've ever seen here.

    Anyway I think I've been pretty successful with females ever since I was 8 years old. I have to go with Majestik's earlier post about puttin that book down and get out there.

    body language? Doesn't it just become like a sixth sense ? I think I'm wrong about it 1 out of 20 females.
    I used to assume that recognition of body language was natural to everyone... but it really isn't. Case in point, two good friends of mine took a lengthy vacation out of the country to a high tourist area for spring break. I wont get specific, but suffice to say it's a huge party spot.

    They would get these major telltale signs from female body language, and they'd be clueless. With one of them, a girl at our resort would make eye contact with him in almost everything he said... but if I said ten things, I'd be lucky to see a glance once. She would position herself to end in close proximity to him. She'd even do the blatant stuff like brush or touch him. Finally, I broke it down to him two days before the end of the trip, and he brought her back to the room that night.

    Another girl with the other guy, actually made comments of things she finds attractive in men that were features he blatantly possessed. Still lost.

    Usually, I'd say "they're making excuses to not approach because they're nervous" but I watched these guys approach plenty of girls... they just didnt pick up the signals from the ones begging to be approached.

  42. #42
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    38
    Posts
    370
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    just to be clear in case im not clear. i believe you can read body language and you can get pretty damn good at reading it but that only comes from experience because there are things so subtle that you have to see them or even just feel them to pick them up. now by no means am i an expert in body language and im open to suggestion and advice but as far as reading a womens ovulation or her desire to be in a relationship just by looking at her is utter nonsense!

  43. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender:
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Majestik View Post
    just to be clear in case im not clear. i believe you can read body language and you can get pretty damn good at reading it but that only comes from experience because there are things so subtle that you have to see them or even just feel them to pick them up. now by no means am i an expert in body language and im open to suggestion and advice but as far as reading a womens ovulation or her desire to be in a relationship just by looking at her is utter nonsense!
    Wow, I think I missed something in this thread. I'll read the whole thing later. Pray nobody believes thats realistically possible

    Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

  44. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender:
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Alright majestic im going to answer these questions for you the best I can.

    "Ok do you honestly want to approach every girl you see?"
    No. just everyone i find attractive and i have the time for.
    -I just spent a few months in Colombia, I sometimes had a busy schedule and the amount of pretty girls you'll see on the street is ridiculous. If i didnt screen girls for being attracted to me, I'd be very late to everything.

    "Talk about a waste of time"
    How is getting to know people a waste of time?
    -It's good to get to know people but depending on your location and other commitments in your life there's just not enough time for every single pretty girl.

    "If you open your eyes you can see what girls are open to relationship."
    you must be psychic because ive never met anyone who could just look at a women and know she wants a relationship. i think your full of shit but please explain how you can do this.
    -I've spent the last 3 years working in security. It's literally my job to watch peoples body language. I watch for deceptive behavior, but I also pretty much always know which girls are into me, which girls are in serious relationships or married, which girls have a put out type personality, and all sorts of other things about girls just from watching them for a few seconds. The book topped off my sexual cues knowledge, and it sums up the way my game works.

    "I never understood why people had such low success rates."
    low success rate? whats a good success rate? lays? phone numbers? % of lays to how many women you meet? if i meet 100 women and only got laid by 10 of them thats rejection 9/10 approaches so that a bad rate even though i fucked 10 women?
    -I'd say a good success rate is 60%. If you read body language instead of just diving right in, you're success rate will skyrocket. It doesn't mean for some people's personalities its best to try to go after every decent looking thing you find, but it's not what works for me.

    "In the book it talks about success rates and inner confidence,"
    so you read this in a book not from your own personal experience?
    -the only reason i made that comment is because this thread is about that book, and I was trying to keep on topic. I have pretty good confidence, but when I go on streaks where i go 5 for 5 my confidence is out of this world.

    "if you walk up to every girl even girls who are closed off of course you will get rejected."
    what are you talking about? this makes no sense to me. please explain.
    -there are girls who have closed body language, who are in a terrible mood because of some reason. This isn't a reason not to approach, but you have to approach with a different strategy.

    "But if you have the tools to see a girl who's ovulating and wanting a relationship."
    so there are tools that can tell me if a girl i see walking down the street is ovulating and wants a relationship?
    -actually there is. When a woman is ovulation she tends to wear red, show more skin, her voice will get higher and more feminine, they will roll their hips more when they walk, there are also studies that show they will literally be more attractive during ovulation(their lips will become more red, etc.) On top of all that there is the fact that they will be very horny and this will come out in other body language signals. And most girls menstrual cycles correlate with the moon. So if you go out during full moons, chances are good you will run into women at the right time.

    "Even if you only see her on the street, you can talk to her and have a good chance of closing the deal."
    so when a women is ovulating and wants a relationship i will have a better chance of closing the deal? how will i know she is ovulating and wants a relationship if i dont have your psychic ability?
    -Read above and get my psychic ability

    "Another thing is ioi's are what determine when you do certain things during a pickup."
    no shit! i think we all read that book. thats good in theory but what do you do when your not getting ioi`s? that means shes not interested right?
    -Actually its sort of common. The thing is the girls that don't give IOI's usually have timid or reserved personalities. So if you can recognize this you can adjust accordingly. On the other hand there are personalities that tend to be chronic flirts, their IOI's mean very little so you have to go by other things.

    "You don't just start kissing her, you have to do it at the right time.
    is there ever really a right time? please do tell.
    -Actually there is. If you're not a terrible a kisser the actual thing that makes you a good kisser is building up anticipation. If you dont build it up at all, the kiss won't break any tension and there won't be that awesome feeling. You want her to feel lightning. Of course without building it you can still advance to sex, since her just accepting your kiss is the perfect gateway to escalating. But if you are interested in a longer relationship with a girl, i'd suggest building the anticipation of a kiss. Just like they do in the movies.

    "You don't just start getting sexual, you have to wait for her to show you she wants it."
    bullshit! some women will give you no signals that she wants to get sexual infact she will likely give token resistance especially the first time you try to fuck her.women will want to have sex with you but actually reject the idea when you mention it. more often than not its a shit test. ive had women tell me "i said i didnt want to have sex with you because i didnt want you to think i was a slut. i cant tell you i want to fuck you if i just met you even if i want too". btw women have told me that, i didnt read it in a book.

    -I was referring to times when it is socially unacceptable or when she's not comfortable with you, but actually I mostly agree with you I think you should try to plow on until she stops you. But there are still things like dialated pupils, eye contact patterns, hard nipples that mean you can escalate quicker. Also if you can get her chasing you, and making the moves on you, your chance of success goes almost to guaranteed. The easiest way to flip the script and get her trying to seduce you, and a good way to do that is to know what she wants and when she wants it.

    I tried my hardest to answer your questions respectfully cause I'm sick of the flaming. I get where you're coming from, and different people will do better with different styles, but I've had the most success with reading women, it just feels more natural to me.

  45. #45
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender:
    Age
    29
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ladies ladies please stop whining like some bitches im tired of seeing this thread popping up all time just sayin

  46. #46
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    38
    Posts
    370
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I tried my hardest to answer your questions respectfully cause I'm sick of the flaming. I get where you're coming from, and different people will do better with different styles, but I've had the most success with reading women, it just feels more natural to me."

    water under the bridge.

  47. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender:
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Seems like a good book. Personally for a guy like me who is still gaining moment in this skill, body language IOIs are good, but not the basis of how I act around a woman. Rather gives me ability of reading social dynamics to improve my social calibration to bring in more social smoothness. I always think about this shit - "Social Calibration".

  48. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    465
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by marked9 View Post
    Seems like a good book. Personally for a guy like me who is still gaining moment in this skill, body language IOIs are good, but not the basis of how I act around a woman. Rather gives me ability of reading social dynamics to improve my social calibration to bring in more social smoothness. I always think about this shit - "Social Calibration".
    For every 1 hour you read try to do 2 or more infield. Honestly, reading stuff is good and all but your time would be much better used going infield and doing a bunch of sets.

  49. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender:
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by pcl81 View Post
    For every 1 hour you read try to do 2 or more infield. Honestly, reading stuff is good and all but your time would be much better used going infield and doing a bunch of sets.
    That is absolutely right. Like Tyler says "Your brain wants proof, not just promises." Taking the right action is the way knowledge gets nailed deep in the head on the unconscious level and in the behavior, true internalization. Then it doesn't even require to go back and consciously think about it again. I realized the power of right action, I am loving it.

  50. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender:
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I'm in asia now and my success rate getting dates with girls is at 100% in a month thanks to reading body language

  51. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender:
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    There are IOIs and IOIs. She's tugging at your beard - You're getting laid. Speaking from experience.

  52. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender:
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Over the weekend I was at a night club - I was taking a break and sitting at a table having a drink when a group of girls came over and stood next to my table. They did not face me directly, they were talking with their shoulders pointing at me, but they were very close, like 2 arm length's max. And they had stood there for a few minutes actually. I had wondered if this was deliberate and the example you guys use as proximity? If so then it has probably happened to me numerous times and I missed it.

    Also would a girl asking you to be in a group photo be suggestive of their being interest? Especially if they are strangers? I was asked to take a picture of a girl and her friends but afterwards when I gave it back she was like oh no no now you have to be in the photo. Caught me a bit off guard since it never happened before, but I did get one of the girls numbers.

  53. #53
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender:
    Location
    London
    Posts
    694
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I had wondered if this was deliberate and the example you guys use as proximity?
    Maybe, maybe not.

    Also would a girl asking you to be in a group photo be suggestive of their being interest?
    No, not necessarily.

    There, bubble burst. The way you find out if they're interested? TALK to them!
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

    NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

    FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook

  54. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Gender:
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Ultimate IOI guide

    Would it be possible to put the front camera in the rear and rear in the front as it would save running two cables from the front to the rear as the front one has power and the battery is in the boot so less cable through the whole car ?

Similar Threads

  1. The Ultimate Starters Guide To Bodybuilding
    By oxymoron in forum Culture and Lifestyle
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 10:37 AM
  2. Ultimate Text guide
    By Mobius13 in forum Phone/Text Game
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 07:50 PM
  3. The Ultimate Guide to Day2's
    By Rusty in forum Dates and Dating
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2007, 01:02 AM
  4. The ULTIMATE HB Rating Guide
    By Vincent Chase in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 09:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions



Facebook  Twitter