Is the number in sight?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is the number in sight?

I was speaking to the girl on blendr (Dating site)

This is how the conversation went.

Me: You're adorable. Im adopting you as my little sister so we can drink kool aid and climb trees. Afterwards we can star in a commercial about how awesome adoption is and you can give a really sad face to the camera but then i come around the corner with a pitcher of kool aid and your smile turns into a party.

Hb8: hahaha sounds cute as!!!

Me: It's refreshing to see someone with a sense of humour. Bonus points for liking to travel. Oh wait you like R&B! Bonus points revoked immediately!

HB8: What's wrong with R&B?

Look i like some R&B but the some of the recent stuff doesn't do it for me. I like my rock and dance sort of stuff. You like John Legend?

HB8: I dno what he sings lol but i'll suss it out

Alright well , when you realise how good John Legend is you'll come back to me for suggestions. Hey what's your background? You have an interesting look.

HB8: Will do well it's not very interesting at all lol im Maltese

Me: Hahaha, you're pretty cute and playing email tag on a dating site is pretty lame. Give me your number and i'll call you tomorrow (it was 11:30pm at night) Also add me on facebook if you like so you know im not a crazy person, my name is *******. I know a good maltese restaurant to go to.

HB8: One think at a time haha i'll add you on fb

Me: Oh well....your miss, you dont get to hear me speak maltese.

HB8: I cant speak it anyways.

She added me on facebook, my question to you people is how can i steer this towards getting her number? And Am in for the long haul in order to get this chicks number?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're over invested in the conversation. You need to make her qualify. Shorten your messages for starters. Next time forget Facebook altogether. Just go for number. You gave her an option to give you her Facebook. She took the fb instead of number. Don't give her an out. Be assertive. Options make you look weak. She made you qualify several of your answers. You gave up information wo being specifically asked and you didn't qualify her at all I could tell.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Move her into Facebook chat, get bored or annoyed with using chat, and ask for the number again.