Would you recommend the bootcamp for me?

1. Would you recommend the bootcamp for me?

I want to try the bootcamp. I'm so nervous to pull the trigger because I am such a shy guy. I might panic if I approach.

Calgary, Edmonton

If you have the chance to go to a Love Systems bootcamp, you should take it. I waited much too long to take mine and I regret all the time (and money) I wasted going in the wrong direction.

The Love Systems instructors are pros. They've been doing this for years. There was this little shy dude on our bootcamp and I thought he was going to get slaughtered but partway through the first night he was approaching like the rest of us, and I think he got some phone numbers too.

PM me if you have any questions

3. How big is the class usually?

Hey there bud,

I just sent you a personal message as well (check your private messages inbox).

Class size depends on a few factors which I'd be glad to answer for you in depth if you want to give me a call at my extension below or leave me your number to ring you on. Look forward to speaking soon!

inmate, let me chime in on this. Ever since I have worked with Lovesystems my life has improved tons.

When I was younger I use to be a super introvert/shyest guy ever. I would get nervous if someone looked at me. To the point where sometimes people would ask my parents if I was mute lol.

Fast forward to yesterday (almost a full year after working with them and a 3 month lay off). I went out by myself to a lounge in nyc in one of the most exclusive areas in the city. I got there passed the line since I knew the bouncer. (they dont usually allow single guys in). I went in and opened like 4 sets because there was not much else I was interested in that night. One set was a girl who was there with her bf and it took me 30 secs to hook her even after she said I am here with my bf (he was away buying her and him a drink.)

I knew a bunch of the bouncers and I opened 3 and 2 sets on my own. Met a guy who looked like Christian Bale and the night before had an nba player serve me and my friends scotch from his bottle.

I never thought I would be able to do stuff like that. I felt so super comfortable out like I was in my living room. All because once you go to a bootcamp and here comes the important part PRACTICE A LOT the world is what you make of it.

I cannot endorse it enough. Don't expect after 3 days to be picking up supermodels but do expect to be amazed at what is possible.

Think of it this way. If you want to become a doctor you would go to school then get a residency to put into practice in the real world what you learned in school.

Bootcamp is sorta like that. They give you all the tools in 3 days then its up to you to practice it out in the real world. Trust me if you put in the work your life will change.

Now go call Phero and in a year post here so I can see the progress you have made. GL

NYC, ATX

Pcl81 know what he's talking about. He learned from all the best
    E-mail me at intrigue@lovesystems.com if you are interested in working with me. Serious inquiries only!

Quote Originally Posted by Intrigue View Post
    Pcl81 know what he's talking about. He learned from all the best
    Yes I did. Especially how to plant yourself in a good traffic area and just grab random girls and hook them. Haha. Someone read this man's sig and you will get an idea of who I am talking about.