how many students are in a LS bootcamp

Montreal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how many students are in a LS bootcamp

i was just wondering. how many students are in a typical LS bootcamp. im guessing its only 1 instructor but how many students on average

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey there,

We cap our bootcamps at 12 students maximum for the infield and when it is more than 4 guys we will always have a ratio of 3 students to at least 1 instructor or many times even better than that. If you're wondering about specific locations then you're welcome to contact me directly so I can look into them for you.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to comment on this one too because it strikes a nerve with me when I hear about guys who've tried bootcamps with other companies only to realize they will run like 14 guys through with one instructor. With LS you ALWAYS get the ratio Phero describes, BUT what guys don't see is that we bring along a load of instructors in training. I've even been on programs where there is 1:1 training.

In the majority of my own programs, it's 2:1 or better for personal attention. We're a top-notch company with top-notch personal attention. I wouldn't even bother with somebody who isn't offering a tight ratio.

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dealz View Post
    i was just wondering. how many students are in a typical LS bootcamp. im guessing its only 1 instructor but how many students on average
    Mine are limited to 4 and a lot only have 2.
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps