Tanning?

Thread: Tanning?

Buffalo, NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tanning?

So I am really quite a pasty guy and cannot seem to hold a tan no matter what I do. Back in high school and undergraduate college I did the whole fake and bake artificial tanning but it never delivered good results to my face. I do not know what it but my face never gets tan while the rest of my body does. In addition I always have dark circles under my eyes no matter how much sleep I get.

Buffalo, NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any Advice?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's probably something that you're just going to have to live with..
    Try those fake tanners, or go out and get some real sun. Be careful though.. Skin cancer is much worse than pasty.

Also, don't post 2 different threads about the exact same thing, especially not back to back

NYC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dark circles could be a sign of poor circulation or just heredity. Improve circulation by eating plenty of green vegees and doing yoga to improve it. Worst case scenario, talk to a doctor. So dark circles get you down - not everyone is perfect. Focus on upping your good attributes too. Do you have nice arms/ shoulders / abs? Focus on keeping that in shape rather than the one thing you don't like. Too bad guys cannot use concealor for dark circles!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take a sunbed once in a while and if you want a fake tan, then use 'Fake Bake', google it.

Plymouth, UK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your skin is in many ways a reflection on your diet and lifestyle, as much as anything else. do some research into good foods for your skin and try and adopt some healthy exercise - yoga, as previously suggested, is ideal, as it works for your internal organs as well as your muscular frame.

Buffalo, NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the advice. I'm definitely against artificial tanning due to the skin cancer which is no joke and I do not want to come off as one of those "fake tan-jersey shore" guys. It's just one of those things thats in the back of my mind when I am out socializing. Just talking about this reminds me of a story from the game where neil wears a wig to prove that looks don't matter and picks up those two hb10's. "Classic"! I think for me I need to just put some work into my apparance and style - mainly fashion and find some sort of clothing that blends well with my lighter complection.