Sarger en francais? need bilingual help.

king ferdinando Guest

Sarger en francais? need bilingual help.

I have a day 2 with a quebecoise chick. I use french with her however my french is limited.
    If I could get some Translations of these role plays
    "you are so adorable I'm adopting you and we are going to go on adventures"
    "what do you have going for you other than your looks?"
    "I can't take you anywhere"
    "don't look at me like that or i'll be forced to kiss you"
    "on a scale of 1-10 how good of a kisser are you?"
    also is there a difference between jolie and mignone?
    merci beaucoup.

Hi :-)

"you are so adorable I'm adopting you and we are going to go on adventures" -> tu est si adorable, je t'adopte et nous allons partire a l'aventure.
    "what do you have going for you other than your looks?" -> tu sais la beautÚ chez une femme est chose commune, mais se qui est attractif est une femme c'est sa "luciditÚ", et son "ambition".
    "I can't take you anywhere" -> je ne peu t'emmener nulle par.. (i dont understand what this one is for )
    "don't look at me like that or i'll be forced to kiss you" -> ne me regard pas de cette fašon, sinon je serais forcÚ de t'embrasser.
    "on a scale of 1-10 how good of a kisser are you?" -> sais tu bien embrasser ? combien te metrais tu sur une Úchelle de 1 a 10 ?
    also is there a difference between jolie and mignonne? -> jolie = pretty , Mignonne = cute
    merci beaucoup. -> de rien :-)

Have fun playing
    Stan :-)

I'm not sure how Canadian French is, but for French French, mignonne is more reserved more guys. Like when a chick says, for example, "aww you're so cute" would be the equivalent to, "aw tu es tres mignon". Whereas 'jolie' would be more appropriate to say to a mamacita, "vous etes vraiment jolie, oolala".

If she's from Quebec, just say "cute" instead of jolie or mignonne. I'm a french canadian and I game quebec chicks for a living so trust me on this one. I use "mignonne" sometimes but it has to be for super french women (and usually quebecers aren't)

Only other thing wrong with Stanvrai's post was the second translation, which is just a bad translation. I guess you could go that way, but keep in mind that it's not the same anymore.