Why do master pick up artists get into LTRs/married?

12 LastLast
  1. Why do master pick up artists get into LTRs/married?

Why? When they are only hours away from fucking almost any woman that they can see? What need does a LTR/marriage fulfill? Everyone knows that marriage leads to celibacy, divorce, and alimony. The only reason you should be in an LTR is easy access to p*ssy, while you are working on some non-game thing in your life... so you can go back at it and fuck more women when you have more free time.

2. Eventually, Even we as pickup artists must procreate.

Everyone learns pick-up for different reasons. Some to have multiple meaningless one-night stands, some to have multiple fuck buddies, some to have a LTR, and others to get married. Pick-up is to help you not settle for the ugly chicks, but instead have a chance with those who would otherwise be "out of your league".

Quote Originally Posted by sh4rkb1t3 View Post
    Why? When they are only hours away from fucking almost any woman that they can see? What need does a LTR/marriage fulfill? Everyone knows that marriage leads to celibacy, divorce, and alimony. The only reason you should be in an LTR is easy access to p*ssy, while you are working on some non-game thing in your life... so you can go back at it and fuck more women when you have more free time.
    Uh, no. Actually, there are lots of happily married couples out there. So there's a 50% divorce rate, the cup's still half full.

If you wanna place pussy above all meaningful connections and relationships, that's your deal. I personally don't put that much stock in pussy and would happily trade lots of random sex for one meaningful relationship with a quality girl.

Have you ever consider that maybe it's because sex is so available to them that some of them might decide they want more from women and life in general?

Miami Beach, FL

Quote Originally Posted by Jokersystems View Post
    Eventually, Even we as pickup artists must procreate.
    ^ that's pretty much the only valid and solid reason for maintaining relationship where your child has a mother and a father, which is fruitful for kid's development.

I don't really see the point of getting married. Marriage in itself lost its value in United States. It's a joke.

Having serious relationship - yes, marriage - no.

Then again, my view on "serious" relationship is dating bi-sexual woman that goes out with you to pickup a girl. I always encourage my girl to go get herself a girl-toy. Someone she can date when I am not around.

I am a big proponent of polygamy; at least everyone should give it a try (open relationship)...at least once in their lifetime. Once you do it, it's hard to go back to exclusive monogamy.

I don't even want to entertain idea of dating a girl who is not bisexual. That's pretty much a deal maker or breaker for me.

maybe it's just me, but your' thinking sounds like a very young person.
    yeah when your still a teenager or even in your early 20's I can understand not wanting to be in a ltr or monogomous realtionship especially as a pua, but eventually I think its safe to say that most people desire to find the "right one" for them. If pussy was the ONLY reason you learn game why not just go find drunk 5's and bang them? Most people get in the game to be able to attract a higher quality girl. SO again, once you find the one that you feel is PERFECT for you.. why would you not want to keep her?

There are a couple of problems I can see in your mindset. 1) Pickup artists/dating coaches can get every woman. Simply not true. They have extraordinary skills with women, which opens them to tons of possibilities, but it does not mean they get them every time.

2) Your view on marriage leading to celibacy, divorce, alimony is a terrible limiting belief. People get into this stuff so that they really know what they want and what works for them instead of taking and holding on to the first girl that comes their way, thus no marriace/celibacy/alimony. A real relationship is extremely fulfilling, and pick up teaches us what women really want, allowing us to have the best meaningful relationship in the long run.
    A pick up artist who gets into LTR is (but not limited to) someone who just got very very good at playing the field, found what he was looking for, and left. There are some who do want that lifestyle, there are others who do not. Having the skills to grant them is what matters.

3) You place sleeping with women as the omega, the end-all, the ultimate pleasure in life. It is a great thing for sure, but for most not the ultimate goal. Imagine having that, plus a ridiculous connection that you can sustain for your life that makes all the one night stands,FBs, and others look like nothing. People get married after finding that right person through learning pickup and vastly improving themselves.

Of course, this is only for some.

Surprise Buttsex

This is loaded with scarcity mindset. "OMG if I could have sex whenever I wanted with random girls, I would never marry!" You are way overvaluing lots of sex partners.

Good reasons to get married:

Marriage makes men happier. Think that through. There are a LOT of borderline suicidal guys out there who get lots of random ass. It is crazy to rank random sex partners over happiness.

What happens to your genetic line should matter to you; it's all you leave behind unless you have a charitable foundation or something. Kids generally grow up better in a household with both parents.

Your priorities change as you age: hormones take care of that for you. Sex is going to be less important to you later in life. Basing your long term future on your relatively short term priorities is not wise.

As for divorce/alimony/etc., ending up there has a lot to do with what choices you make in who you decide to marry. Lots of people make bad choices and bail. Not everybody does.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jokersystems View Post
    Eventually, Even we as pickup artists must procreate.
    The sperm bank is that way, my friend. Or even better, travel abroad and knock up the bar sluts of various countries around the world. At least they can't bleed you for child support, unlike your ex.

Quote Originally Posted by spectre trip9 View Post
    Uh, no. Actually, there are lots of happily married couples out there. So there's a 50% divorce rate, the cup's still half full.

If you wanna place pussy above all meaningful connections and relationships, that's your deal. I personally don't put that much stock in pussy and would happily trade lots of random sex for one meaningful relationship with a quality girl.

Have you ever consider that maybe it's because sex is so available to them that some of them might decide they want more from women and life in general?
    Yes, but that isn't considering all the unhappy couples that stay together anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by shwnd View Post
    Everyone learns pick-up for different reasons. Some to have multiple meaningless one-night stands, some to have multiple fuck buddies, some to have a LTR, and others to get married. Pick-up is to help you not settle for the ugly chicks, but instead have a chance with those who would otherwise be "out of your league".
    This implies that there is an inverse correlation between the quantity of women you get VS the quality of women you get. Thats not true: It's not an either/or. There's no reason why you should have to settle for a single beautiful woman, when you can have multiple of the same quality.

Quote Originally Posted by nidmight View Post
    maybe it's just me, but your' thinking sounds like a very young person.
    yeah when your still a teenager or even in your early 20's I can understand not wanting to be in a ltr or monogomous realtionship especially as a pua, but eventually I think its safe to say that most people desire to find the "right one" for them. If pussy was the ONLY reason you learn game why not just go find drunk 5's and bang them? Most people get in the game to be able to attract a higher quality girl. SO again, once you find the one that you feel is PERFECT for you.. why would you not want to keep her?
    Once again, that's implying you have to make a choice between quality or quantity... that's simply not true.

And the reason you don't marry them is because they get old, fat, ugly, and bitchy, then they divorce you and take half from your future paychecks. No matter how good she looks now, no matter how sweet they are to you, no matter how good the sex is, it all goes downhill after you get married.

IMO, polygamy is the best way to go. Keep two or three 9's around with a turnover rate of about every 6 months. Telling them of the others being completely optional.

Because you realize getting a different girl every night is not an end goal itself, it is a very cool skill to have but there is more in life.