Girl told a friend about me, now this girl contacted me. What to do?

currently Birmingham/UK

Girl told a friend about me, now this girl contacted me. What to do?

So I was browsing through my friends calendar this weekend, which has glued pictures of all her friends on their birthdays in it, and when I saw this blond hoty I was like "Damn, she's hot. why did you hide her from me?" I basically know all my friends friends, and she said something about her being a colleague or something.
    The next day I checked Facebook and I got a message from this blond chick about me wanting to get to now her and stuff. Funny thing is my friend does not have Facebook, so she must have tracked me down through the search. So she must have told her about me, and she still messaged me. Nice . Now I'm trying to come up with something cool, funny but with low commitment to get her hooked to meet up with me when I travel back home. Any suggestions? Thanks guys.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread, I couldn't decide whether to post this in the 18-21, Social Circle or Online game section.

2. "I am not going to lie, but your picture in the calendar gave me a huge boner - I was embarrassed when my friend saw it, but I guess she thought it would be cool to tell you. What a goof. My name is alemaum by the way."

And in your next message after she replies, you could say something like this:

"I forbid you from putting your pictures in my friend's calendar again... or else next time I might just have to take you out and show you a good time!"

planet earth

"i make one comment about you now your gonna stalk me? "

kl, cheras, kepong, bangsa, pj

Quote Originally Posted by swaggertrance View Post
    Nice 1

currently Birmingham/UK

Quote Originally Posted by swaggertrance View Post
    I used that one. The first one looked a little bit to aggressive for me... I'll let you guys now how it goes.

currently Birmingham/UK

Damn guys, she took it pretty harsh. "Sorry I won't stalk you ever again... Me and stalking..."
    I mean common.... the message had a wink and everything, clearly ironic. Any thoughts on damage control?

7. Girls don't like being accused as stalkers most of the time - even if it's innocent joking (it raises their internal alarms for some reason... maybe because cause they have so many negative connotations associated with stalking and stalkers already).

You should've used my suggestion - it is clearly more bold, but at the same time more rewarding if she catches the humor in it (but only if it is congruent with your personality, as it is with mine... and that is definitely something I would normally say and receive a great response).

As for damage control - you can tell her this:
    "I thought humor was 'in' this season..." or "The last time I checked, humor was 'in'..."

currently Birmingham/UK

Thanks bro. I think I'm on track again. Got a message back saying "Really? Wow... man you really do everything thats "in"? That's out... "